• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
I would totally Crank That Soulja Boy and then Supaman Dat Hoe and then you would Watch Me Crank That Robocop if I was going to Brett's tommorow. I would have to learn the exact steps, but I know the basic moves of it.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
So who all IS going to brett's tomorrow?
I know that I'm gonna go if I can get a ride, and if I CAN get a ride Tire, wut?, and sabaku might go as well...

wut?

Smash Apprentice
hey gt sabuko quit he said not all together just competative and i might go but my mom wont take us

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, ive got a game for you all. winner gets 1 dollar tomorrow.

kevin has typed a word. with context i was able to determine this word, but you get no such help.

here is what he typed: "manais"

now, if you can be the first to correctly tell me what that word is supposed to be, i will give you a dollar.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers in BRAWL! **** YEAH!!! I love those parka-wearing kids... So much for that rumor that they weren't coming back....

EAT IT, FOX!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
HELL YAH MUTHER ****ERS!!!

You guys are ****ED when brawl comes out. Ill play everybody...just to know how to kick their *** with IC's and their new, warmer looking coats.

YALL ARE ****ED...ESPECIALLY YOU CHRIS!!!

This does NOT mean Im coming out of retirement.

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
out of curiosity, who's on the pr list? and in what slot? on top of that, how many are going to be at brett1's house tonight?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
It is with utmost displeasure that I announce that I will not be attending the Smashfest today.

I've got things to do and am really tired. Maybe next week.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
So apparently when my shift manager says "Alright, Joey I'll get you outta here about eight thirty." He really means "Alright, Joey I'll get you outta here about eight thirty plus three and a half hours." :urg: I was looking forward to going today but now I'm just too tired to drive. I guess there's always next time...

Scud

Smash Apprentice
:( Well we are all here, you should have come. We'll still be up for awhile but I guess it's not worth it now :-/. Sorries.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well guys i just woke up...driving home from norman with 3.5 hours of sleep is not fun. everything else is though.

also, my starcraft game against pablo, even though i didnt do very good, it still makes the game seem accessible, as earlier it just seemed way too complex.

Shade_

Smash Ace
WHAT THE HELL GRAVITY!!!!!!!!!!!

You changed my sig!!!! MY AVATAR AND POSTED A POST I WOULD NEVER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll change my password now.....

Gravity

Smash Ace
WHAT THE HELL GRAVITY!!!!!!!!!!!

You changed my sig!!!! MY AVATAR AND POSTED A POST I WOULD NEVER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll change my password now.....
to be honest...i never knew your smashboards password. but remember that time when you were being tutored and i was right next to you using your laptop? yeah, you didnt log out, and i couldnt help myself.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for letting us come over again, Brett. Tell your parents thanks, too. They love that kind of stuff. I'm glad Pablo came. Whenever anyone sees that i play Bowser, they always say i need to play him, and I finally got to last night. We just need to do a round robin tourny next time.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Nope problem guys :), I'm glad it worked out again. Unfortunately I'll be out of town next weekend so it won't work out, but hopefully the week after that it will. Thanks everyone for coming...I was especially glad to see Pablo. I also enjoyed the Starcraft games :)...too bad there weren't more.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, i was too eager to smash, but next time ill actually play starcraft against you brett, instead of just pablo. and who knows, i might practice on bnet before then...

South_Paw

Smash Ace
stepmania is better.... moar songz! moar themes! moar better!

lol, im proud of myself for that pun =P

No Johns people who have not done stuff that they should have done/gone to.... you know who you are *evil eye*

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone here realize that you can change the angle of Ftilts and Fsmashes on certain characters?

Angled Forward Smash
Luigi, CF/Ganon, Samus, Doc/Mario, Yoshi, Kirby,

Angled F-Tilt
Luigi, Jiggs, Ganon/CF, Bowser, Doc/Mario, Yoshi, DK, Kirby, Zelda, Samus, ICs, Pichu/Pikachu, Falco/Fox, Mew2.

Me and wut? actually did something productive as you can see...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol @ Bryan.

Yeah, I kinda figured that out just by playing around with the c-stick when I first got the game . . .

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I use fdtilt with falco to edgeguard and to hit crouched characters quite a bit. I also you futilt quite a bit to hit people in the airsies. Yea, points for effort I guess lawlz.

Top Bottom