• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
HANSON:

I spoke with DAM, he said he's down to house 1-2 person/people.

But he might be having a few of his old friend's (Bryce/BG) from stilly come down also.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I said i would come if i won TMS..... I did win but sorry, cant make it. Low on $$$, dont want to drive 12 hours to get my money taken away by Metaknight :(
CAnt wait to see the results, good luck to everyone

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Okay, four of us are coming from CO for sure. Also, my name is IzzyInfamous, not InterimOfZeal. Ignore the lie that is my handle.

EDIT: Would love a housing address or sumdat.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ok i might not make it to this cuz i just found metal shavings and i need to buy a new car...lol im having my friend come up friday afternoon then we are headed back down there sat. morn. its a 7hr drive from here so...yea ill be in ok if anyone wants to hit me up...im still gonna try and make it though. ;)
how long do u all think this is going to last???

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I said i would come if i won TMS..... I did win but sorry, cant make it. Low on $$$, dont want to drive 12 hours to get my money taken away by Metaknight :(
CAnt wait to see the results, good luck to everyone
All I see are Johns.

;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok so heres a question for you OK people.

i will be having 3-4 people in the back of my truck ALL the way to OK. Will there be rain? who col does the weather man say i will get?

i just wanted to inform the people in the back of my truck on how they will die

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It won't rain but **** dude, it's gonna be cold. What time are you leaving Houston? Or better yet, what time are you guys arriving?

GMo

Smash Apprentice
ok so heres a question for you OK people.

i will be having 3-4 people in the back of my truck ALL the way to OK. Will there be rain? who col does the weather man say i will get?

i just wanted to inform the people in the back of my truck on how they will die
**** man, didn't Hylian have some room in his car? I dunno how it is in Houston, but it is p cold up here. Especially to be in the back of a truck that's going ~65+. That is dedication.

High today is 57. Tomorrow 74. Lows in the mid 40s. No percipitation in the forecast. Prolly be a high in the 60s when you drive up here.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I live in Austin.

Also, Kal is confirmed for coming with me.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
ATTENTION PEOPLES: Po Pimpus, the handsome, debonair, and always ultra-sexy Godfather of OK Smash will not only be handing out beatdowns in Smash(all flavors), but Pokemon Diamond and Pearl as well.
So if you happen to be a closet Poke-nerd, bring your game and see if you can beat one of the baddest trainers in the south(possibly the world).

Just don't be lame and use an action replay or bring six Mewtwos or something, because that's just not gangsta, Gangstalicious.

Man, Texas... you're going to lose in College Football, Smash, AND Pokemon... It's going to be loooooong car ride home for you cats...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
ATTENTION PEOPLE! (I wish i could make font bigger, whoever can, copy my post and make it catchy and ****)

Here's a little to do list off the top of my head

Make sure you bring these things:
1) Jacket
2) Sleepingbag or blanket or pillow
3) Cash money in nice amounts so we won't have to worry about change and ****

To all drivers:
1) PM me who you're driving with
2) PM me your number so I can PM you addresses and numbers back
3) PM me WHEN you're expected to arrive. I want to make sure hosts are actually at their place in time to greet you since we do have one kid coming in from CT that day
4) Try to PM me one additional number driving with you for easier contact purposes.

YEEEEEAAAHUZZZ

po pimpus

Smash Ace
hey po i think you and i need a mm. luigi vs. ice climbers haha bring it!
Oh you're on, son! Guaranteed.

That goes for anyone else who thinks they can take the Pimpest. I'm somewhat strapped for cash, so it may be for $1-$5, or pride, but I'll play every match like my life is on the line.

Fair warning to all, however: I have been surprisingly quiet in my last few tournament/smashfest appearances, so I'm going to be making up for that in a MAJOR way at this one. I am going to be extremely loud and obnoxious, and I WILL mess up peoples' concentration, so bring the earphones/ipod/whatever to block me out(although why would you? I'm half of the reason to even come to these things ;) )

Hanson, if you can, find me a megaphone! I probably won't be able to talk after Saturday...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'm down for Hyli being Texas Captain. It's whatever. :)
Hylian is your Crew Captain? HYLIAN?!? You guys might as well give us your money now and save the gasoline and sore anal cavities :laugh:
I mean, the guy isn't even a REAL Hylian... no pointy ears or green tunics or nothin'.

Just messin' wit Hylian; he's a pretty cool dude, plays Smash and doesn't afraid of anything...

But seriously, not even a Master Sword or a Fairy in a bottle... What a FRAUD.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian is your Crew Captain? HYLIAN?!? You guys might as well give us your money now and save the gasoline and sore anal cavities :laugh:
I mean, the guy isn't even a REAL Hylian... no pointy ears or green tunics or nothin'.

Just messin' wit Hylian; he's a pretty cool dude, plays Smash and doesn't afraid of anything...

But seriously, not even a Master Sword or a Fairy in a bottle... What a FRAUD.
I will destroy you.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
KS, the matter is being resolved as quickly as possible. The worst is we can house only some of you, you okay with that? And there are still hotels on reserve, but I also understand y'alls money situation.

Still, be prepared anyway.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I will HUG you.
Fixed. Also, Oklahoma sees dozens of tornadoes every year. A few Mach Tornadoes from that armor-clad poser version of Kirby isn't going to be an issue. I'll simply Luigi Cyclone in the opposited direction and cancel them out.

IT'S GONNA BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER, THAT'S FOR **** SURE!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fixed. Also, Oklahoma sees dozens of tornadoes every year. A few Mach Tornadoes from that armor-clad poser version of Kirby isn't going to be an issue. I'll simply Luigi Cyclone in the opposited direction and cancel them out.

IT'S GONNA BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER, THAT'S FOR **** SURE!
You're going to need a hug after I'm done with you.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hylian 4 crew leaderrrrrrr

It won't rain but **** dude, it's gonna be cold. What time are you leaving Houston? Or better yet, what time are you guys arriving?
We went up last time in the back of his truck during summer and got sun-burnt to hell. We can handle a little cold :)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You're going to need a hug after I'm done with you.
If you're talking about the scores of women who will be congratulating me on my victory over Texas, then yes, I think a celebratory hug is in order ;)

Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you a mention in my victory speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom