• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if the organizers can tell me who i'm housing soon that'd be sweet. sorry i can't house NM and CO both but it's not really my decision how much space i have. but yeah, keep me updated so i can start contacting one of the two.

___X___

Smash Lord
Question, im still wondering about housing, and who might be able to house me and some other people from utah??

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Utah, I asked y'all to tell me how many of y'all are coming. Give me a number asap, I can get you guys to stay with babac probably.

And yes, houston stays with le thien.

Alex, take the car with the most people. The one with less people will go and house with DAM probably.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
2-4 is fine I suppose. You can probably house with Babac or Gravity, but neither of them live in Norman! Just an FYI on that one. I'd have to get back on you later though, and I need a definite number asap please.

Santi

Smash Lord
10 buckaroos
10 re-uy

1.Santi
2. Hylian
3.Beah
4.GMo
5.Kown
6.Damien
7.DPhat

kown

Smash Lord
How exactly is that..."gay"? Do you even know how to play poker?

I'm up for a cash game. I'm not really in the mood for a tournament, so I will be playing in a cash game reguardless. If people want to set something else up then go ahead.
do i even know how to play poker?....ummm yes

rebuy ins make the game longer than the time we have and its usually the scrub players that re buy in....i wanna play brawl too. i guess its agreed 10 buy in and 10 rebuyin....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

rebuy ins make the game longer than the time we have and its usually the scrub players that re buy in....i wanna play brawl too. i guess its agreed 10 buy in and 10 rebuyin....
If you want to stop playing then cash out silly.

^^^^ Poker scrub alert XD.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Poker's gonna take too long. XD

Also on crew battles... are we just facing OK? Or Kansas as well? Or what?
I wanna know how many people I gotta ****. :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Poker's gonna take too long. XD

Also on crew battles... are we just facing OK? Or Kansas as well? Or what?
I wanna know how many people I gotta ****. :)
OK first.

We will do others if there is time.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I thought it was gonna be:

Colorado +Utah (mebe, still gotta find housing for y'all) + NM

VS

Kansas

VS

Texas

VS

Oklahoma

This ****'s gonnnnnna be amaaaaaazing!

Sorry Utah, working hard now on school, will find housing for you by tonight if i don't crash first. I'm negotiating with babac right now.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
I thought it was gonna be:

Colorado +Utah (mebe, still gotta find housing for y'all) + NM

VS

Kansas

VS

Texas

VS

Oklahoma

This ****'s gonnnnnna be amaaaaaazing!

Sorry Utah, working hard now on school, will find housing for you by tonight if i don't crash first. I'm negotiating with babac right now.
what, you are? i dont think hes going to say ok because my mom like her house when every one is gone

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It's gonna be 10 per crew with substitutes. We're going to do Kish rules, and I guess allow for counterpicks for stages but not for characters.

And me, personally, I'd like it so each side is allowed to strike one neutral from random and one non-neutral, but we can work things out later.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's gonna be 10 per crew with substitutes. We're going to do Kish rules, and I guess allow for counterpicks for stages but not for characters.
Those aren't Kish rules lol...

Kish rules: When you win, the entering player can choose a stage or go random. If they choose a stage the winner can change characters. If they don't the winner must remain the same character they were in the previous match.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for crew battles, money matches and poker. $20 minimum 10c/20c blinds NL hold'em. Ship it!

CY

Smash Ace
**** man i wish i could come just for the poker. i've made close to $2,000 just grinding out the $4.40 180 man tourneys on pokerstars. of course, with a little bit of 10R/3R. ;p

i just realized, i haven't played poker online or live with some friends in awhile. i need to get back into poker but money is tight these days..

CY

Smash Ace

wtf kown they are talking about a cash game. you can cash out whenever you want. no rebuys in a cash game is probably the dumbest thing ever, snow cone. ;)

CY

Smash Ace
lol $2,000. Lil' late there buddy.
i played very casual though, like 1-2 a day over a 2 month or so period. then i would quit for 5-6 months and rinse repeat. it's a pretty good number for the ammount i've played. if i had a bigger roll i would of made a lot more money, but whatever i was playing mostly when i was 16-17. but now i'm actually legal -_-

but when i go to college, i plan on grinding my *** off for some extra cash during college. ;o

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
wtf kown they are talking about a cash game. you can cash out whenever you want. no rebuys in a cash game is probably the dumbest thing ever, snow cone. ;)
Yeah, glad someone already put Kown on blast for this. Things may have changed the last time I was back in Dallas a month ago, but the last time I hosted a house game in Texas, re-buying in multiple times was not only an established norm, but highly encouraged. =)

Quit blowin' up my thread, guys - I can't concentrate on housing and pool assignments with all this noise.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah, glad someone already put Kown on blast for this. Things may have changed the last time I was back in Dallas a month ago, but the last time I hosted a house game in Texas, re-buying in multiple times was not only an established norm, but highly encouraged. =)

Quit blowin' up my thread, guys - I can't concentrate on housing and pool assignments with all this noise.
Hey now!

You're an all-star

Get your game on

Go play!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_< Shush Drew.

Always thought Kish style crew battles meant not like regular fighting game style crew battles.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So we are doing 10 per crew with 5 alts?

Who are the crew captains? Anyone in Texas oppose to me being the captain? I was going to be the captain for the entire South crew at fast, but regional crews didn't happen :/. I'm also really good at knowing what to counterpick, when to counterpick, and who we should send in at what time :). I've been in a lot of crew battles before and I ****ing love them lol.

And yeah, FC crew rules please. Drew already posted them.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
So we are doing 10 per crew with 5 alts?

Who are the crew captains? Anyone in Texas oppose to me being the captain? I was going to be the captain for the entire South crew at fast, but regional crews didn't happen :/. I'm also really good at knowing what to counterpick, when to counterpick, and who we should send in at what time :). I've been in a lot of crew battles before and I ****ing love them lol.

And yeah, FC crew rules please. Drew already posted them.
Hmm...I would really like to be apart of this but i guess its up to Texas :( I can live up to 200%!! ;)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hanson, can you update the OP with the accurate texas players attending so I can start forming a crew? :).

Also, I'm down for some melee when I get there Isai :). I might be bringing Kal with me, and he would definitly be interested in melee lol.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yo Hanson, if Kansas can't get free housing we're gonna have to head back right after the tournament.

What's the chance of Kansas getting free housing?

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
What's up everyone? So I noticed my name isn't on the list of people attending this tournament. Someone needs to fix this little problem since I am going to be there. :) Also, Dark isn't going to be going anymore.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Yo Hanson, if Kansas can't get free housing we're gonna have to head back right after the tournament.

What's the chance of Kansas getting free housing?
Workin' on it, but it's lookin' good. I'll call you tomorrow, Steve-o.

Everyone else: I'll be updating the OP in a few minutes. Watch yoselves.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
UTAH:

Are you guys really coming? - Because I need a list of people attending, stat. Housing's going fast.

We also need phone numbers from everyone driving to this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom