• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OKLAHOMA PLAYERS!

Since you broke tradition by going to kansas and NOT going to old chicago afterwards (and for breaking tradition and not winning =P ), it is mandatory that we go to one of the three in the okc vicinity after ohsnap... kthx

grr i miss everybody, see you bizatches saturday! (or friday if you're lucky) ;-)

EDIT: Brandon and Bryan are hereby obligated by the power of paw to bring their cameras... yawara too!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OKLAHOMA PLAYERS!

Since you broke tradition by going to kansas and NOT going to old chicago afterwards (and for breaking tradition and not winning =P ), it is mandatory that we go to one of the three in the okc vicinity after ohsnap... kthx

grr i miss everybody, see you bizatches saturday! (or friday if you're lucky) ;-)

EDIT: Brandon and Bryan are hereby obligated by the power of paw to bring their cameras... yawara too!
I'm on it, kid :)

You make sure that you and Chris shoot me a holla sometime Friday. I need to see how much better you've gotten(or how much worse I am lol)

Mr. South_Paw, welcome back... We've missed you.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
3) PM me WHEN you're expected to arrive. I want to make sure hosts are actually at their place in time to greet you since we do have one kid coming in from CT that day

YEEEEEAAAHUZZZ
zomg that's me
i also still don't know who i'm housing. CO and that's it?

and okc after the tournament...that place will be closed.
but we could do sunday funday smash brotherhood...except coty never includes alex when he lists oklahoma T.T

also...this is in 4 days. i have a paper, 3 assignments, a book to read, and 2 hours of audio to transcribe for workstudy by friday morning, then 6 hours getting home...expect me to be pooped, whoever i'm housing. blah. can't wait for this, though!

edit: bringing my camera for interviews and footage, yawara contact me about interviews and stuff so we can pretty much put together the best montage in smash history kthx. i'll also bring my computer and a flash drive in case hanson wants me to help with brackets. scud, are we teaming in melee if it happens?

cakecontrol

Smash Cadet
So..... San Angelo will have a 4th person and i need to talk to the person that dojo, santi and I are staying with.

___X___

Smash Lord
UTAH:

Are you guys really coming? - Because I need a list of people attending, stat. Housing's going fast.

We also need phone numbers from everyone driving to this event.
About 2 - 4 people will be coming from utah.

we need HOUSINGGG!!!!!!

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure who I am housing yet - I'm happy to house the Utah folks if they bring 4 and need to stay together, but I ideally would like to house only 3, however. (Basically if it will make things easier I'll bump up 1 dude if need be.)

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm not sure who I am housing yet - I'm happy to house the Utah folks if they bring 4 and need to stay together, but I ideally would like to house only 3, however. (Basically if it will make things easier I'll bump up 1 dude if need be.)
THAT WOULD BE LOVELY!!!

but were do you live in OK?

and don't worry, if you DO happen to house us, you will be having some friendlies with some TOP smasher, and.... *points hat himself* THE BEST SONIC IN THE WORRLLDDDDDDDDD :colorful:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
THAT WOULD BE LOVELY!!!

and don't worry, if you DO happen to house us, you will be having some friendlies with some TOP smasher, and.... *points hat himself* THE BEST SONIC IN THE WORRLLDDDDDDDDD :colorful:
*looks for sonic tournament results*

Hmmmm.

LOL

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
THAT WOULD BE LOVELY!!!

*sees Mr. 3000's results*

realizes hes the best

*poops on X*

GMo

Smash Apprentice
KANSAS:

You guys now have free housing.

You *****es owe us biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig. *wink*

GMo, DAM: I'll get your housing assignments tomorrow.
Thanks Hanson, you the man.

BTW: In case you missed it, DAM only wants to house 1-2 people. He has some dudes from Stilly he is buds (dudes named Bryce/Loma/and BG iirc) with from back in the day he is housing (I think).

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Who are Kevin and I housing in our dorm room?

Brawl players are weird.
How many people can you guys take?

Utah: You guys can't be so ambiguous with who all is attending. We're a scant three days from the tournament, and I have possibly 1-4 people. If you can't tell me exactly who all I'm accommodating, I won't have room for you guys by Friday night. Lemme know ASAP.

U GAIZ R STRESSIN MEH OUT

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm actually thinking that our room could hold up to four extra people, though it wouldn't exactly be the most relaxed fit. I suppose it depends upon what the situation calls for.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
good one less person for us to go through :p
You're one witless remark away from having free housing stripped. *wink*

I'm actually thinking that our room could hold up to four extra people, though it wouldn't exactly be the most relaxed fit. I suppose it depends upon what the situation calls for.
Thanks for doing this for us, Bryan and Kuni. I know it's kind of hectic, but this will come back around for you later down the road, I promise. I need all the free housing I can get, otherwise I'm going to have to start throwing down for some hotel rooms.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT #146793522

Hanson needs setups, and he needs them badly. Please refer to the equipment tracking list section in the OP; at the moment we have 14 TVs confirmed. The bare minimum we need to run a tournament of this size (possibly 100+ people) is 20 TVs, but 30 TVs would be optimum for all of the side events I'm going to try to squeeze in. I've already asked some out-of-staters to make this sacrifice or accommodation, and I hope some of you other guys (especially ones that we are housing for free) will be just as cooperative.

Also, please note that not all confirmed TVs currently have Wiis with them. If you are an out-of-stater with a packed car of 5 or 6 people and absolutely cannot bring a TV, then please bring a Wii and a copy of Brawl. I will denote which TVs are confirmed to have Wiis and which do not as we get closer to the day of the tournament.

I want to run as many events as possible, but the only ones that are absolutely confirmed are Brawl Singles & Doubles, and Melee Singles. If you guys want to see the light of day of crew battles and low tier tourney and what have you, setups are necessary!

Texas, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah: Please help me! Thanks again, guys. It's been hectic but fun so far.

-- H.

EDIT: ****, I forgot to mention that if you can, PLEASE BRING A POWER STRIP!

EDIT #2: Masking tape and a Sharpee will be present so that all equipment will be properly labeled. Thanks again, guys.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think colorado should be able to bring a setup, now that we're down to 3 people. InterimofZeal/IzzyInfamous can't make it, he's got court appointed stuff to do =/

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I think colorado should be able to bring a setup, now that we're down to 3 people. InterimofZeal/IzzyInfamous can't make it, he's got court appointed stuff to do =/
That sucks. I take it this has nothing to do with jury duty. =) I'll put you down for one setup. Thank you, sir!

EDIT: All out-of-staters, please bring a pillow and a blanket if possible!

EDIT #2:: Scud, Hazy, GMo, Dam, and Zinth: I need all of your addresses and cell phone numbers, stat.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Put me down as confirmed for a full brawl set-up. I will probably bring another TV and a Melee set-up as well.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Make that at least two setups coming from Kansas (probably three). I think I can convince a few extra wii's to be coming with us as well.

hahaha..?
tournament results.

funny.

ahh, i can't wait to come and **** mr 3000000000000000000000000000000000.
and all you other peeps :]]]]]]]]]]]]

TIME OWN. :colorful: :colorful:
You do realize Mr. 3000 will **** all over you right?

One thing at a time, man. =) I'm working on it. I'm trying to find you guys somewhere else to stay for Saturday night, so that I only have to annoy one of my soft-spoken, non-nerdy friends for one night with a bunch of ***** from Kansas. =)
I would be offended by this if it's wasn't completely and utterly true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom