• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 6: Smashing Mad! (MLK Day Weekend!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I heard it through a breeze from the North.

defsithe

Smash Ace
<------ would like to be added to the texas list, but above broly, cloud, and fro.

also why does DFW and houston get there own sub section? I vote that we get a sub section too, that says The Valley or Northern Mexico haha

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
2 weeks! psyched.

As the tourney is approaching quickly, please be sure to make your housing arrangements! If you are looking for housing please let us know here or via PM.

If by some miracle we get through pools extremely quickly on saturday then we might just start singles right then. If tournout is small, we might finish them saturday night.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
2 weeks! psyched.

As the tourney is approaching quickly, please be sure to make your housing arrangements! If you are looking for housing please let us know here or via PM.

If by some miracle we get through pools extremely quickly on saturday then we might just start singles right then. If tournout is small, we might finish them saturday night.
I'm going to OhSnap.
I'm hoping for a large turnout.
Texas's best Captain Falcon is geared up and ready to brawl.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to OhSnap.
I'm hoping for a large turnout.
Texas's best Captain Falcon is geared up and ready to brawl.
I'm hoping for a massive turnout! I think it will be two days if everyone that commits on this thread shows.
its always exciting to see a good falcon. Who you coming up with?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for a massive turnout! I think it will be two days if everyone that commits on this thread shows.
its always exciting to see a good falcon. Who you coming up with?
Best Captain Falcon in texas so far....appreciate the kindness bro.
I"ll be with the best Link in Texas AeroLink the Soul Master and Denti...the best Olimar main in Texas in my opinion.

It's a star studded line up i tell you :D

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Well, I wanted to go, but work said No. You can take me off the list of potentials. Hope the turnout is good.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Man i'd love to go... but i wouldnt be able to get there..

(I'm 2 hours away right now in wichita falls texas not virginia lol. I'm not THAT commited )

999%

Smash Rookie
Gamer Name: 999%
City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tournaments planning to enter: Brawl
Equipment provided: 1TV and full brawl setup
Housing requested: Staying with Typ_ex

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Requested of work, who's housing houston? What do I need to bring etc.
I'm housing houston. I talked to Broly about it and gave him my number. If your not in his group PM me please.

We need setups, full setups with a TV. As far as staying at my place, bring something soft, I have wooden floors and I bet the chairs and couches will fill up quick.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I've got like two TVs that don't have setups attached to them. People gots to bring wiis/cubes.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I don't know if I already said this, but I can bring a Wii and SSBB. I can also bring SSB64 and an N64. However, I have only one good controller.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I'll mark you guys down on the equip tracker. If you guys can cram TVs into your car that would be great!

Anyone that can bring Dazzle's or other capture devices that would also be cool.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Mostly Need TVs at this point then. We definitely need systems, but without a TV we can't use systems and as such the venue fee discount would be substantially lower. The venue is expensive this year, we are exploring new options for next year to make it cheaper for everyone and easier to get TVs transported.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo, Forrest, I'm bringing my Wii and N64 for shenanigans. I'm trying to track down a TV, but my options right now are slim. So just confirm me for the systems right now.

Also, I'm bringing my camcorder to catch the wackiness for posterity. I may be coming up to you guys and asking questions and such, so if a strange black man with a camera comes up to you, don't be alarmed, ladies and gents, lol.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Nicole's good, and she plays Peach. Doubles, she's scarily good. And she goes into rage mode when doing the 2v1.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You guys suck -______-

Get Lee and Cyphus to come, they'll drive! Or Blaino or Jio

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Heck yeah. I want to play Lee Martin and Cyphus. Make them come! Tell 'em Mr. Doom'll be there.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i am still open to housing. im sure i can fit more than 4 people if need be. just let me know. pm me if u need more info

keroku_mew

Smash Rookie
Remeber Meeeee????? No?

Anyway I'll probably show up for moral support or something. pending on if I have to work saturday, most likely not.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Alright guys I'm for sure coming with houston and the valley

The name is Jake13

Anyone wanna mm?

I've already asked but forgot if ayone took me up on it lol. Falco/fox/falcon/marth

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Me, two other PV kids, and one dude from Fort Gibson will be attending this next weekend. Just givin you the heads up.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Yo KS and MO, how many you guys got? Is everyone housed? HazyGoose is supposed to be taking MO, so get in touch with him. KS how about you guys?

Just making sure we get housing worked out this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom