• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OGSauga Presents: Rewind That -- Tourney & BBQ | STARTS AT NOON (not 10 am)

Sanu

Smash Champion
remember this information, you will need it later *****

address: 7314 Aldergrove Court, Mississauga, Ontario
date: see title
start time: 12:00 am, any earlier and i'll drip sadfaced tears
rules: later
entry: $5? i dunno

*Bring your own meat
*Everyone can stay the night, sleeping bag suggested
*No MENTION OF BOOZE OR CONSUMPTION until my sister leaves for her party

Sanu

Smash Champion
List of Confirmed Peoples

1. Sanuzi
2. Ibuzi
3. Raynuzi
4. Infamousfivetwotuzi
5. Sleafuzi
6. Marcuzi
7. Chronuzi
8. Euruzi
9. Switchbluzi
10. Vegettotwokaytuzi
11. Ideuzi
12. Coolhuzi
13. Nightmaruzi
14. Duyzi
15. Anthonuzi
16. Cyanuzi
17. Wiguzi
18. Grmzuzi
19. Kurtuzi
20. Blowtuzi

List of Confirmed TVs

1. Sanuzi
2. Sanuzi
3. Blowtoes
4. Blowtoes
5. Nightmare
6. Grmo
7. Grmo

List of Confirmed Setups

1. Sanuzi
2. Sanuzi

Sanu

Smash Champion
Too good imadh, but kind of creepy, u gotta leave sorry

will do berndizzle

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Get in touch with me about alcohol. There's some 4+ rated beers we can pick up and split over the food (12.95$ after tax for 6 bottles) or we could do hard ****.

sauc3

Smash Lord
**** yo, i thought this was gunna be to the 20th, i might be able to make it depending on if i can get someone to cover my shift on sunday. will post lata!

idea

Smash Master
i think i can come, but only late on saturday. any chance i could get picked up from a go station?

does anyone have Taboo? that game is great, especially when drunk, just ask kurtis or david.0

oh, and put the "no mention of alcohol" on every page, that's something other people could easily forget =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'd say I could pick you up, but at that point I'd already probably have some booze in me. Just make Meadowvale Town Center your goal destination and you'll be one bus away from my place :)

Edit: Wait a second, go station? there's a go station that is right beside my house, i don't know the name though... let me find it for you

Sanu

Smash Champion
oh yeah people please bring setups

i only have like 3ish viable tvs, but im not even too positive on that. step it up etc!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm gonna try and come after work (cyan too)... 5ish. I'll probably miss the tourney, but friendlies are fun. Hopefully I won't miss the BBQ ; _ ;

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, so i'll bring my wii with melee, but i won't enter since i can only get there kinda late. dunno exactly how late yet.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i have a big party im going to already that night.. but i might be able to make it for the morning+afternoon..

also...

do i see coolhat on that list? i heard hes shown up recently..

Geist

Smash Master
Eek 17 people and 2 confirmed tvs?
If I come to this I'll do you a favor and bring 2.

I'll post later if I figure if I can come or not.

WIGI

Smash Champion
looks like il be driving FROM brampton sat. morning.

but il probbably be leaving early, so if you want a ride home, you should probbably find it from someone else.

i stil have to figure out some stuff before i confirm. mostly waiting on a mail dilivery of my new guitar pickups.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Eek 17 people and 2 confirmed tvs?
If I come to this I'll do you a favor and bring 2.

I'll post later if I figure if I can come or not.
here's praying you can come LOL

vikram bring your televisions svp :O

Geist

Smash Master
K so if Wigi can go I can go too, otherwise I have no other way of getting there unfortunately.
I'll have to stay overnight until Sunday though, if that's fine with you. I'm not sure if the 'staying overnight' part of the OP was from Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun.

Also David I think you still have my powerbar. :/

Sanu

Smash Champion
K so if Wigi can go I can go too, otherwise I have no other way of getting there unfortunately.
I'll have to stay overnight until Sunday though, if that's fine with you. I'm not sure if the 'staying overnight' part of the OP was from Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun.

Also David I think you still have my powerbar. :/
Saturday-Sunday

Yay tvs! :)

sauc3

Smash Lord
ok so its looking like i can show up to this thing, im leavin around 10am, and I'll have to leave around 9pmish,

but yo, im looking into this go transit, and my only available stops is clarkson or port credit, and then its a 2 hour commute from there, which seems a little rediculous, can anyone pick me up from clarkson or port credit? or any of the stop along the lakeshore go train (hamilton, burlington, oakville, union etc.)

Sanu

Smash Champion
ok so its looking like i can show up to this thing, im leavin around 10am, and I'll have to leave around 9pmish,

but yo, im looking into this go transit, and my only available stops is clarkson or port credit, and then its a 2 hour commute from there, which seems a little rediculous, can anyone pick me up from clarkson or port credit? or any of the stop along the lakeshore go train (hamilton, burlington, oakville, union etc.)
uh oh spaghettio?

looks like there's a bunch of tvs now, just need people to bring their setups! I doubt that will be a problem but yeah <_<

duyzee

Smash Cadet
change my confirmation into a maybe, something came up. is it okay if i come just for friendlies if i make it late?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I definitely will miss the tournament part but w/e.

Kage wanna MM for your 4rth place winnings?

Oh yeah 4rth place doesn't get money D:

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
alright i'll bring a t.v.
Oh I was wondering will there be doubles? and ummmmmmmmmmmm any recording and um.... ummm confirm Pwny and Gizmo...and umm
ummm...ummmm

ummmm....

3 dollar mm kage.

kenza29

Smash Rookie
I'm in dawg ! ... LOL

Maybe for the tourney but, later on in the evening, can I come and play friendlies? =p

Sanu

Smash Champion
I don't have any idea who you are but I'll tentatively say yes.

Top Bottom