• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OGSauga Presents: Rewind That -- Tourney & BBQ | STARTS AT NOON (not 10 am)

WIGI

Smash Champion
Me and blowtoes are confirmed

im not sure if il be JOINING the tourney, but il be there, and brens brinigng 2 tvs, il bring one if i can+cube, not sure if i have a melee disk though.

I.B

Smash Lord
Bleh I thought I was gonna be recovered by now from the tournament but I'm not. Kyuubi mode ftl.. 10 hours + all nighter at Apex really ***** me lol. I wanted to bring Vwins and Pkm with me too, but I guess they had other plans. =/
10sadfaces

sauc3

Smash Lord
like a 1% chance I'll make it,

if by some miracle our mechanic convinces my crazy mom that theres nothing wrong with the steering wheel and it doesnt need repair then I can go, lol, ... some how ...

kpm91

Smash Cadet
Hey Sanuzi, is it ok if I come around 2-3 and play some friendlies and leave around 7-8 due to some family stuff?

Sanu

Smash Champion
If you read this post, PLEASE come at NOON instead of 10 AM.

We stayed up too late and **** if ima answer the door for you.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
FUCK YOU 407-WEST

FUCK YOU

I was only able to come for 3 or 4 hours tops already.... but the mother fucking 407-W HAD TO BE CLOSED TODAY. the traffic was INSANE everywhere, my dad wasn't going to put up with that, so it looks like another weekend of me and Cyan in my room playing melee.

JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS RAGE RAGE RAGE FUCK ****FUCK

i really hope there's more of these, this is one of the only things I can get to considering my horrible work schedule... stupid 407-W had to be closed today.

i mad.

idea

Smash Master
bleh. okay, so, lisgar go station is not open on weekends, i can't confirm that mississauga transit is going to run from that one or other nearby stations, i have no money, i have no one's phone numbers, and i am sick.

so...not going. if possible, could someone pay steve the gas money i owe him and i can pay that person back next time i see them?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol kyle

i booked the day off just to study and i haven't done much of that *sighs*

happiest thing today was finding out my exam is in the evening xD i assumed morning like the usual class time haha

WIGI

Smash Champion
good smashfest.

id like to point out that i taunt spiked Coolhat. witch makes me the betetr luigi. even though hes betetr at all the other more important parts.

also, taunt spiked Ryan twice.. but.. i don;t think he was trying very hard.

Grmo, best luigi dittos. EVER. lololol

and then thx to everyone else who i played and help me actually get better.

and lol t nightmare learning how to jump cancel grab

idea

Smash Master
oh right, i missed seeing grmo. =(

i learned how to jc grab from project m :laugh: i started doing it with ike and noticed the timing is pretty similar in melee. i can also shinegrab with falco pretty consistently, same reason.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
FUCK YOU 407-WEST

FUCK YOU

I was only able to come for 3 or 4 hours tops already.... but the mother fucking 407-W HAD TO BE CLOSED TODAY. the traffic was INSANE everywhere, my dad wasn't going to put up with that, so it looks like another weekend of me and Cyan in my room playing melee.

JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS RAGE RAGE RAGE FUCK ****FUCK

i really hope there's more of these, this is one of the only things I can get to considering my horrible work schedule... stupid 407-W had to be closed today.

i mad.
that was soooo dumb. we actually went there and saw it was closed aghh

we mad.

Sanu

Smash Champion
sucks cyan and anth, what're you gonna do

thanks for coming everyone, it was a great turnout, we had some hilarious times. thanks for the great send off, see you guys when i see you!

Geist

Smash Master
**** it, so pissed I had to leave in a rush like that.

Thanks again for hosting this Josh, it was probably the best smashfest I've ever been too. Friendlies were raaaaapeeeee, you don't know how much they really helped me out. I would definitely be inclined to come to Sauga if you could host more. :D

Also shoutout to Bernard for showing me the ropes of blazblue, and also flatzone free for alls lol <3

Imadh for being too much **** for a single man

Vic, I don't know how you got so good like wtf really. We need to organize Brampton Smash :0

Everyone I played in friendlies, because you're awesome

And new guy for being new. Leeeeeeegit

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I have lots of fun too despite having to leave earlyish.

It was good to see everyone and play a bit after all these months, lol.

Hopefully I can pop by to some more stuff throughout the year

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Amazing smashfest.

Thanks for all the tips Bernard and Imadh.

Lol @ Grmo drunk

Nice 2 see and play you all guys again.

Thanks for hosting Josh.

.. *practices jc grab*

-Data-

Smash Rookie
Yo yo yo !, It's James, or Kenza. I kinda changed my tag name because Data is like my hometown nickname xD;

First off, I wanna say, Josh, great hosting, thanks for the bbq and thanks for the tips.
Umm who ever gave me that burger, I thank you too.
I thank Alan, Andrew, Bernard for helping me in melee xD;
It was cool chillin' with Ryan and the other James getting pizza lol.
Nightmare man, thanks for telling me about this event.
Imadh, I said this a billion times already, but I'm looking forward into training with you dawg.

Anyways, it was cool meeting all of you guys. This has been the greatest events for me as a new smasher so far. =]

sauc3

Smash Lord
definately left a cooler with a steak and a few beers there, they're all yours but the steak may be bad by now.

and i didnt take that bag back that james brought, lol, sorry for leaving all that **** there, ill pick it up as soon as i have a chance. Had to leave in a hurry cuz i was mad tired, i hadnt slept for a while so wasnt really thinking straight.

anyways fun smashfest, steve i can't believe you'er leaving, no more fawks dittos? wtf am i gunna dooooooo. good seeing everyone again,

@data - hope you come out more, didn't really get a chance to play you but every time i saw you, you were learning from someone new, so i like the integrity :). you'll get better in no time if you keep playin with those guys. >3
@james - thanks for the kisses :),
@ryan - hopefully you fix your controller soon, i felt so bad :(
@bernard - im happy i won that kiss, first match is all the matters, everyone knows that :p. is your controller ok?
@imadh - u were wearing sunglasses indoors, -1 respect, haha
@josh - drunk you is too funny lol, thanks for hosting/driving me to mcdonalds, even tho u pulled away after they screwed up my order :( I'll come by to pick up my stuff in the near future.
@twins - <3, ur guys mind games start irl, and ur also both good at coming back, or maybe i just slack off, who knows :p, my peach ***** or something
@people i forget, post here I'll respond, this is just all i can remember, time to go watch true blood :)

EDIT: my mood changes really fast, bipolarity ftl

.Marik

is a social misfit
Really pissed I forgot about this.

Got drunk and stoned at a party on Friday, so it's all good.

Josh, when is the next one? If I learn about this in advance, I'd definitely come.

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol, next one? this is it for another 2 years probably, last tourney at my house was january 2008

i'll see what i can do though ^-^

Top Bottom