• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ogre Smash 4

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I honestly don't know how people can mix up lose and loose.

like, I thought people were joking when they said that it's one of the most misused words out there along with the "there" and "your" variations

Teh Future

Smash Master
and honestly oranos i didn't mean to do that or give it a second thought so i probably would have typed that in whatever i was writing although i guess i would have probably noticed if I reread it

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
It's looking like I might not be coming even if I get clearance from work.

Nobody else from KC wants to go :\ (except maybe MJG, who is also rumored to be going to a tourney on the East Coast)

SAD

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
It's looking like I might not be coming even if I get clearance from work.

Nobody else from KC wants to go :\ (except maybe MJG, who is also rumored to be going to a tourney on the East Coast)

SAD
Wtf. Lmao. This statement is false. I thought that we had 4 total. Get real.

TP

Smash Master
Good ****, Kansas. It's good to see there is absolutely no correlation between how far in advance I announce these and how many people show up.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
kahoka is exactly 2 miles closer to us than StL lol. both are 5 hrs.

i've always wanted to go to a kahoka though. when's the next one?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Good ****, Kansas. It's good to see there is absolutely no correlation between how far in advance I announce these and how many people show up.
Yeah, because this is the kind of thing a good TO would say.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thanks for the invite Excel, but I have to go to this conference in KC, and I have two exams this week, and I don't have a ride...You guys who aren't going to SiiS should go to pathways in springfield next weekend! They have melee, brawl, 64, project m, pizza, and me!

Cook

Smash Master
^Well, if you could find a way to get to St. Louis or Columbia then you could ride with peeps.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If I'm not mistaken, he was implying that he would like more notice for future events lol

TP

Smash Master
Oh that makes sense. Yeah the short notice was because when I asked the venue what Saturdays were available, none of them were except this one. I'll do my best to avoid this situation in the future.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Oh that makes sense. Yeah the short notice was because when I asked the venue what Saturdays were available, none of them were except this one. I'll do my best to avoid this situation in the future.
Hmm. Understandable. It sounded like you actually didn't care about the short notice, that's why I was sarcastic. My bad.

Papes

Smash Cadet
Can't make it. I've got work that day. Plus, no need for me to get absolutely wrecked by another Yoshi. That'd suck :(

Saffy

Smash Ace
Can't make it anymore... *sad*
I'm sorry Excel D:. I am also sad I can't meet you guys... and mjg. I was so excited for this.

My dad works on Friday and he will be in Canada that day. He will be Driving back here to Missouri that night I believe or maybe on Saturday.

I will try to come to the next tournament of this series.. I just am very unlucky when it comes to finding a ride.

Anyways hope it's a good tournament for you guys :).

TP

Smash Master
Nobody has given any input on whether or not I should ban MK. I'm fine with it either way. I suppose he'll be legal since that's the status quo.

MJG

Smash Hero
Can't make it anymore... *sad*
I'm sorry Excel D:. I am also sad I can't meet you guys... and mjg. I was so excited for this.

My dad works on Friday and he will be in Canada that day. He will be Driving back here to Missouri that night I believe or maybe on Saturday.

I will try to come to the next tournament of this series.. I just am very unlucky when it comes to finding a ride.

Anyways hope it's a good tournament for you guys :).
:(

Nobody has given any input on whether or not I should ban MK. I'm fine with it either way. I suppose he'll be legal since that's the status quo.
I say leave everything as is.

Myself, 4rce, brandon and maybe lux are going.

Hypeeeee

EDIT: We may or may not need housing...ill figure that out within the hour..?

EDIT2: I would be appreciate housing plzzzzzzzz (david..? :) )

TP

Smash Master
Yay BPow is coming! I haven't lost to him in over a month!

Banning MK in doubles seems reasonable, but it's still a rather large change so close to the tournament. If there's some big uproar to do it, then sure.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If you ban Mk in doubles, ban him for all of it.

Regardless, I am against the vote.

Top Bottom