• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Mzero

Smash Cadet
Nintendo announced last year that ALL the melee characters were returning, but they also said Brawl would come out 2007 so...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Doc and Pichu should stay because someone in the world plays as them.(I play as Doc)
It looks like some of Doc's better traits are being put into Mario. I suggest maining Mario from now on if you don't want to go too far-from-home with your old main.

don't forget capt. Falcon, im hoping for an update on him soon.
I've been waiting on him for months now. It's really not funny anymore. Why won't they just show him already!?!?!?

no he don't falco is awesome no offence Roy_owns but roy has died at the hand of Ike and shall never return cause Ike dumped him, marth and quite possibly young link in a volcano

-end of.
QFT Nevermind :p

Nintendo announced last year that ALL the melee characters were returning,
No they didn't. Don't make stuff up.

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'll either main Mario or some of the underrated characters that will be in Brawl like Lucas or Pokemon Trainer. I'm probaly going to just stick with my first choice of MetaKnight though.

Firebert

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon definitely needs to return, for the following reasons.
1. He was one of the original 64 characters.
2. There are no other F-Zero characters currently announced, such as Roy/Marth's (possible) replacement.
3. If there's the Samurai Goroh item, his enemy C. Falcon must return. It only makes sense!

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon definitely needs to return, for the following reasons.
1. He was one of the original 64 characters.
2. There are no other F-Zero characters currently announced, such as Roy/Marth's (possible) replacement.
3. If there's the Samurai Goroh item, his enemy C. Falcon must return. It only makes sense!
And the F-Zero icon is Captain Falcon's symbol in the game (The Blue Falcon). Same goes with Marth, the Fire Emblem icon is Marth's sword XD

rocky9494

Smash Cadet
It's just that I've liked and known Slippy longer than Krystal. Now I'll have to admit Krystal is good, but it's just that I prefer Slippy over Krystal. If Krystal makes it in I would still probaly play as her.

Top Bottom