• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Cinder

Smash Master
I agree. CF sucks...........alot
Right, and you say BLAZIKEN's gonna replace him (in your thread) O_o? How about no...Lucario's better:p

ROY owns all
Except for...well, a lot of characters...remember, low tier means they're NOT THAT GOOD...but hey, my girlfriend's a Roy user, so I'll jus' shut up now...

Oh, and all I have to say as to who returns...anyone but Pichu's fine with me:p...I'd like to see Doc, but his chances are low...so I don't expect to see him, but I'd be fine w/ it if he does...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
these threads are sooo annoying!!!Can any1 give me one legitimate reason y they would take any1 out? definetley not bcuz they r similar 2 another char (i.e. ness and lucas). THEY DONT HAVE 2 TAKE ANY1 OUT!!! thats what ppl dont seem to realize. i honestly dont even kno y the rumors even started. they didnt take any1 out from SSB to SSBM y would they for this. they arent limited to a certain # of characters they can have in the game.did sakurai announce that any chars were being removed? NO. and its ridiculous to assume that they will. they could have as many chars as they like and it would make no sense if they removed anybody and they would ultimately be hurting themselves. i wouldnt b the least bit suprised if evry char from SSBM was in Brawl.
Hey if you would rather have Pichu and Dr.Mario than 1. Another character 2. The game being more balanced 3. Another game mode 4. Anything else in the game, then thats fine by me...

Also Sakurai actually stated that he would remove some.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I'm liking these new guys.
Yea, you would.

But you guys really should start getting used to the idea of Roy being cut. He's not that popular in his own game and he's a bad fighter in Melee.

Same for Pichu, except he's popular in his own games because he's so wuvable.

And as for Doc... he's freaking Mario. We already have one of those, we don't need to play dress-up anymore. Who did he think he was trying to kid?

"It's a-me! A totally a-different character!"
"...no Mario, you just changed your clothes. You didn't even change up your fighting style or put a mask on to hide your face or anything drastically different."
"Uhhh... yea I did! I'm a-stronger and I don't run as a-fast and I suck at a-jumping now! I mean... I'm a-not Mario!"
"...{sigh} whatever dude."

Spekkie

Smash Cadet
Luigi, Sheik, G&W, Jiggly, Ness and Mewtwo are coming back,

Ganon, Falco and Roy are going to be tweeked,

Pichu will be replaced by Plusle and Minun,

Doc will be a costume for Mario,

Young Link will be gone...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Luigi, Sheik, G&W, Jiggly, Ness and Mewtwo are coming back,

Ganon, Falco and Roy are going to be tweeked,

Pichu will be replaced by Plusle and Minun,

Doc will be a costume for Mario,

Young Link will be gone...
Captain Falcon will be replaced with Naruto.

Sheik will come back as a transformation move for Yoshi.

Ganondorf will be a costume for Pit.

Mario will be gone.

. . . .

See? I can do it too.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I just realized something about Fox's FS, why would he use the Landmaster instead of the Arwing? I'm thinking that Falco will use the Arwing as an FS because of his "Ace Pilot" Title

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Ganon will be gone because he had an original MS and he is insignificant to the minor franchise noone cares about known as Zelda. He can't have a good moveset becasue he can't even shoot massive blasts of dark magic and can't beat people with his heavy feet and fists. pffft

Falcon will be gone as he's already de-confirmed with his lack of icon and he's never even been hinted at in the previous 2 smashes. He's boring and has proven that a character with plenty of possibilities for a MS can't be given one.

Roy is back because he's not like Ike and doesn't have a sword to add to the very few swordsman in a sword based racing game. He's practically confirmed because Marth isn't returning due to the fact that Marth wasn't the first and isn't one of the most re-occuring and important FE chars.

Doc is in because he has a COMPLETELY original MS, appearance and personality than Mr. Nintendo. He can't even have altern costumes cause he's so unique.

Pichu is back cause he's usefull and important and cool and powerfull and vital to the survival of the franchise with no other reps that are even half as un-important to what franchise they don't rep.

Ness won't be back cause he's not Lucas and there a very limited PSI abilities that they didn't have enough to make 20 extremely different MS with the concept.

Mewtwo won't be back cause his boring, has no potential and is un-important.

Same with G&W

YLink won't be CShaded because he's not Link so he can't have an unlimited possibility of MS because of Links limited history and lack of weapons and abilities. And they will just "remove" a less re-ocuring char than Link because he doesn't matter as much.

Falco is gone because the Arwing is his.

Luigi is gone cause he's a clone.

Jiggs is gone cause she's not cool or unique and sucks. Plus she's got no reason to be in something like a smash bros game.

Sheik is gone cause she's too new to the Zelda franchise and isn't very good or MS able.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Roy is back because he's not like Ike and doesn't have a sword to add to the very few swordsman in a sword based racing game. He's practically confirmed because Marth isn't returning due to the fact that Marth wasn't the first and isn't one of the most re-occuring and important FE chars.
Aww, I'm hating sarcasm right now.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Wow... I can't believe I thought Marth and Diddy have 2-D renders. I wasn't even thinking.
But is the guy in the original NES Metal Gear game(s) the same Snake?
Ya, it's the same Snake in all of the Metal Gear games except MGS3 and MGSPO.
I agree with you but he said he'll PROBABLY be removing some characters
This was actually the thing out of the things that most people take for granted that he said for sure would happen.

I just realized something about Fox's FS, why would he use the Landmaster instead of the Arwing? I'm thinking that Falco will use the Arwing as an FS because of his "Ace Pilot" Title
"Hey, guys, look! I can summon the stage hazard from my stage on any stage! Cool, huh?"

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
DYCE TALKS ALOT!

O.o..
Hey... c'mon, I don't think I talk that much.

Ya, it's the same Snake in all of the Metal Gear games except MGS3 and MGSPO.
I know, that's Big Boss/aka Naked Snake. I just finished MGS3 the other day (I could never bring myself to finish it until about two weeks ago). I just had no clue for the NES games, you know, the ones before they started adding "Solid" to the title.

Sheik-ah-love

Smash Rookie
I don't care what anyone says, Mewtwo should come back. Sure, his moves were slow and he practically weighed nothing but his grabs and confusion attack were awesome. I would have his confusion attack also work like Fox's reflector, up his speed, and make his grab range higher than normal (he is psychic).

Also, has it really been confirmed that Zelda can still transform into Sheik or is it just assumed? Zelda's ok and everything but a lot of her originality was that she could change in mid-battle and you have a new character! Like magic!

Cinder

Smash Master
theres nothing wrong with double posting well at least to me:(
Yes there is...and this DP was pointless spam

who says he'll come at all
Who says he won't?

the people that are going clones,except ganondorf he's in
So what, Luigi's gone? Falco? YLink? Yeeeaah, riiiight...and btw, learn how to write...

But yeah, Falco, Ganon, Luigi (though he wasn't a full clone), and Young Link (WW...maybe...) are the clones I think will return...and maybe Roy, if they give him a new MS...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
At least mine made sense.
Debatable.

Regardless, what you wrote isn't anymore factual than what I wrote, so it shouldn't be stated as if it is. Sorry, but I'm a stickler for the proper expression of opinions.

Spekkie

Smash Cadet
Debatable.

Regardless, what you wrote isn't anymore factual than what I wrote, so it shouldn't be stated as if it is. Sorry, but I'm a stickler for the proper expression of opinions.
I wasn't stating it was, but I do agree with you.

My list would be ideal for keeping the SSBM chars in Brawl. Too bad Roy isn't on it. Or Young Link for that matter. Different movesets could work but I don't think it'll happen. I just want to have as many characters as possible but I know that's what everybody wants. Not to the point where it'll hurt the quality of the game though.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
I liked Pichu, specialy when I played with friends, use it and anyway I won lol :p
Clones should not be eliminated from the game, but given new habilities. For instances Young Link could have used Bomachus xD I hope in Brawl there are no clones....

Top Bottom