• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Actually, I started working. Will get my first paycheck on friday... B I T C H!

Also, I'm gunna **** your marth in the *** so hard next time we play that he'll have to get surgery on his insides.

COME UP HERE AND GET ***'N ***** *****!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ciz is on a lil **** talking frenzy LOL.

anyways, let me get at the royal red, Bo7. 10$. probably won't be until after apex gc, but imma be working on my spacing, using my shield more (been putting it off), and not using round movements aka not wasting momentum.

:phone:

C!Z

Smash Lord
Oh the pity dollar I threw at you, cuz you didn't have any money to do an actual MM before I hit my boy SJ up. Not to mention you were fronted that dollar lol.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I actually don't think so.

Shame, too, I wanted to give Iceman some e-props for getting 5th on his birthday. :P

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
haha yup, willy sauce goes hard!

edit: just so everybody knows gc is definitely january 7th. and otto could you change the date on the gc thread if u haven't already.

Jem.

Smash Master
Who is confirmed going to GC that would be interested in teaming in Melee? Would prefer to know ahead of time. And I could fool around and try to brush up my tech skill before warming up early the day of GC.

cha

Smash Cadet
Noobking what tourny are you talking about dude? is it a Canadian tourney?

cha

Smash Cadet
f*** i would totally go but i dont think i can get a passport. cuz im broke as **** lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
no, I technically don't even have a DL. ****s been suspended for a minute. I found out when I went to get my **** renewed last week.

so I got a new ID card, so at least I can drink, but im waiting for it in the mail.

I didn't have valid identification to use to get an EID. so I have to get one after my ID comes.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ohhh man vish definitely gave him **** for that one. "Man, I wonder if I should tell Ciz about your placing today..." or something hahaha

MasterC

Smash Ace
Your avatar is sexy Yakal, just sayin haha gg's yesterday... it was hellllllllla funnnnnn mannnnnn

LOL at ciz

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Hey Sick Kirby you should send whatever singles matches you have to Otto, It would be cooler if they were on the PacWestMelee channel instead. :D

Thanks for recording though. =)

Were not putting noob friendlies on a pro melee tournament channel lol. I said that in a harsh way but you know what I mean lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
u were talking to vish right? cuz thats what I was saying, but also that vish is so quick to ask people to put their videos on another channel lol, but my dude loves to make sure **** goes on his.

anyway, if tournament videos go up, the more popular channels should create playlists.

Top Bottom