• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
LMAO ciz gettin off, how'd you insert troll face kline?

just sayin, your 2's gettin scraped if you bust him out in tourney :p

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I just pulled out my official pokemon handbook from the late 90's. ****s taped together it's so ****ing old LOL. It types mewtwo as "Genetic"

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Loooool this is the best topic ever.

Next time I'm at my parents house I'm gonna have to find my Official Pokedex I had when I was little, that thing was literally a electronic pokedex. That **** has to be right lol

:phone:

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
according to bulpapedia "Mew is normally described as a pink cat-like creature, though its morphology is actually more like a jerboa." A jerboa is a rodent found throughout asia and north africa and it sort of looks like a mini kangaroo mouse hybrid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerboa

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LMAO ciz gettin off, how'd you insert troll face kline?

just sayin, your 2's gettin scraped if you bust him out in tourney :p
:troll; but that semi colon has to be a regular colon.

and **** I been getting scraped, I worked on my space animals hella and haven't touched the kangaroo kat. so im playing all two next month.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Wow dude, way to ignore my request. kitten *** m2. You ain't even a kangaroo

(honestly though I don't see why you wouldn't accept. Someone's skurred. ;D)

Last edited:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I thought the caterpillar meant u were just talking **** like the rest of us.
>:oooo

besides, im not as confident in my two anymore, I haven't played him except in drunken MMs for awhile. I stand nothing to gain. way to kick your homie while he's down.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Oh cmon kline, a year ago whenever we mentioned a m2 mm with you and vish you always talked **** about vish's m2 lmao. You're m3 remember! Whatever happened to that?! Kick a homie while hes down?! You already ascended remember? How can someone physically 'kick you while you're down' when you're literally ABOVE them in the first place hahahaha.

:troll:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
the ascension is over. just put money in the jar son and we coo. im not interested in kat fights, kangaroo fights, or weird *** ***** alien fights.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
mmmk, atleast you're saying you're not confident this time. Usually you're all like nah my cat is too good, ciz finally broke your spirit eh? ;D

edit: LOL just read the kicking you while you're down thing. XD XD

on a related note, let's run a low-tier tourney next time. :3

Last edited:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
no, it wasn't drunk mm's with ciz. u win some u lose some. I just haven't played much m2, besides ur kat would get mopped Xd, however two dittos are dumb. id love to get some games with your falcon if ur down, I like playing against your consistency.

edit:or even your falco for that matter. I have some oos **** to work on and falco lasers are good to practice against.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Win some lose some? I'm pretty sure I can count on my one hand how many times my tertiarys have lost a mm to the cat. All I know is my hero of time is undefeated in such events and welcomes a rematch. You say two dittos are dumb, I say playing that cat in general is dumb. There's a reason we always use tertiarys against him, he's free.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ciz is obviously having one of those moments, its coo ***, let me know when u finish.

none of that was even relevant and unless u have hella fingers most of that isn't true. point being, I was telling vish that I haven't been playing m2 much and lately I don't like the way ive been preforming with him. thats pretty much it. y u mad bro?

C!Z

Smash Lord
I got 5 fingers and probably at least one to spare lol. You just always ***** out of that two ditto mm, yet you're SUCH an elitist about that character. Just letting you know as much as you wanna play our consistent characters, we gain nothing from playing that bad one.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Just saying, I read this conversation from the bottom up and my first thought was "wtf did Kline say to make Ciz brag about having 5 fingers >_>"

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I got 5 fingers and probably at least one to spare lol. You just always ***** out of that two ditto mm, yet you're SUCH an elitist about that character. Just letting you know as much as you wanna play our consistent characters, we gain nothing from playing that bad one.
I use mewtwo and fox in tournament, they are my mains. If I was playing vs somebody's main, I have no complaints.

its not like I asked u to play a tertiary of mine vs your main. but I need falcon practice, vish has a good consistent falcon, playing him will make me better, I don't have a problem playing vs alts and terts, vs good people I can still probably take something from the match. I just don't like m2 ditto's, kinda how when somebody plays pikachu, or kirbz, gw, pichu, they don't wanna play a floaty. I don't mind playing vs m2, I just truly don't enjoy the ditto,

I use to care alot more, but I realized its not important. I just happen to like playing m2, ascension, m3, best m2 in washington, **** we just joke about with the homies. not really anything past that.

besides if u recall, u have said numerous times, u don't mind playing against the two. u and nate in particular. everybody else said its aight cuz its my main, but if it wasn't they would rather play a non m2 MU. anyway toph found it useful like once.

I mean if there is something to prove cuz I guess u *****s really wanna see a hype m2 ditto im down. just saying, itll take like 21 minutes if its for real. it just seemed like vish was tryna have a funzeez mm, I just said, na im coo, id rather not do a m2 ditto. lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I don't mind playing any character. What I do mind is you saying you'd **** him in the ditto, bit aren't willing to back it up. Just say you don't wanna do it without acting like you have the best two outside of of Taj when Vish arguably did better than you in those games.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
he didn't tho, but again irrelevant. and im glad you take drunk mm's that seriously. and I guess a ditto we did two years ago looool. im talking **** to vish on some homie ****. same way I was joking with toph about his falco being free cuz he lost one 2/3. I even made a lil baby sized joke by putting Xd instead of xD.

nobody is serious here but you.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Oh hell yeah I got me some m2 fanboys. Movin' on up.

I'm tryin ta get paid son, dolla dolla bill. Put yo money$$ where yo mouth is, ya little baby kitten havin motha****aa!
I seent that meowmeow. :151:

Last edited:

C!Z

Smash Lord
I've seent you duck this mm hella times. I just hear a lot of excuses from you all the time. Take what seriously? That I got paid from your two? I was literally taunting 4-5 times each game, knowing you'd get free his off of it, that's how seriously I was taking them.

Top Bottom