• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
tokes from the bong.

EDIT: Andy, we're both 8th on the PR. Respectively. LOL

Also, on a serious note, we were thinking of doing a crew battle with the PR members of washington coming
up and matching them up with players of the same rank from our region.

So with the updated lists, we'd have a tight crew battle this upcoming weekend featuring...

1st Otto VS 1st Sion
4th Vish 4th Dieslow
7th Toph 7th Roby Extreme
8th Andy 8th Noobking

what do you guys think? would you be wanting to throw down some money on this to make it interesting? >=)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ya i was thinking something small like $5. cuz we homies and all. No need to get too crazy.

Also, I officially started working last week. First pay check this friday! Will acquire some of the finest weeds. I'm sure tony will bring some too. skiddily BOO

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
They are of significantly better quality up here. price is the same, i think.

So basically, you get better quality stuff for the same price up here. At least from all my experiences smoking weed in WA thus far.

I think the best weed i ever had in WA was like 4 years ago at nates place.

Charles has fresh, good quality product. But it's just not as heavy with that THC as the stuff tony and I get.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I hear my dude has a new supply. but idk anything about the difference between your canadian **** and his.

I do remember ome time abunchof us just sat at the table for an hour first time I smoked C's ****.

edit: ninja'd. I feel it.

:phone:

im gonna have to wait till after to homie blaze it. gotta practice my sober wolf for apex

but immediately after singles you already know haha

edit: lol kline the smoker. iceman the smoker as well

ThePrime

Smash Lord
yeah don't worry adam we'll trail blaze after the tourney :p
and that crew battle sounds tight, im lookin to get some serious sets in prep for apex. I gotta show that there are other samus mains out there!

C!Z

Smash Lord
I would've erased that joke of ever ****** my bird as well lol. I definitely ain't mad or trippin about any of your problems. I'm just don't wanna hear you day you'd **** someone and not go through with it. I don't wanna see you yawn during sets you're about to lose to make it look like it didn't matter. I don't wanna see you forfeit tourney sets , cuz you didn't like his attitude. That is all.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol, wasn't a joke ***. anyway ****s all been addressed, yawning cuz im tired, not cuz im bout to lose. forfeit, eh I probably shouldn't have let it get to me, but I wasn't even tryna play with that dude at the time. and talking **** cuz I was talking **** with my homie vish, Idef was joking.

and, u got eyelids homie, use em lol.

@otto, I don't even know what that censored word is. and there were other *****s there, I just cant remember who else was. describing the ppl is the best way I could describe that specific situation.

edit: what got censored?

lol, wasn't a joke ***. anyway ****s all been addressed, yawning cuz im tired, not cuz im bout to lose. forfeit, eh I probably shouldn't have let it get to me, but I wasn't even tryna play with that dude at the time. and talking **** cuz I was talking **** with my homie vish, Idef was joking.

and, u got eyelids homie, use em lol.

@otto, I don't even know what that censored word is. and there were other *****s there, I just cant remember who else was. describing the ppl is the best way I could describe that specific situation.

edit: what got censored?
the n word lol. i was gonna ask what a censored word you said earlier was too but i dont feel like going back. i have a good idea of what it was so ima run a test real quick.

edit: knew it lol. why do they censor that.

MasterC

Smash Ace
I would've erased that joke of ever ****** my bird as well lol. I definitely ain't mad or trippin about any of your problems. I'm just don't wanna hear you day you'd **** someone and not go through with it. I don't wanna see you yawn during sets you're about to lose to make it look like it didn't matter. I don't wanna see you forfeit tourney sets , cuz you didn't like his attitude. That is all.
yuppppppppppp, ciz knows whats up haha no offense kline but you can't be doing that mannnnnnn

you and Evan shoulda been BATTLING for 10th spot on the PR, instead... you just let that n**ga walk over you on the way to top 10

just sayin, you wouldn't do that if he was a zombie... so play like you're actually tryna win next time, you vs him or you vs ben in GF next GC is what i wanna see... and no yawnin :p

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Yo that crew battle sounds DYNOMITEE!!

you should get someone of Charlie's level too on it too. =D I know Masta C can put in work when he wants to. ;D

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yuppppppppppp, ciz knows whats up haha no offense kline but you can't be doing that mannnnnnn

you and Evan shoulda been BATTLING for 10th spot on the PR, instead... you just let that n**ga walk over you on the way to top 10

just sayin, you wouldn't do that if he was a zombie... so play like you're actually tryna win next time, you vs him or you vs ben in GF next GC is what i wanna see... and no yawnin :p
I wasn't even thinking about it in terms of pr, its why I said my b, but I was low key heated, I told evan to play the set by himself, n I be tired ***, I cant sleep 4 ****. lol @ that zombie ****, speaking of which, we still gotta do that epic run.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LMAO at Adam's valkyrie edit!

And man I'm so down for that crew battle. good idea Vish with the Charlie equivalent :D

Also cmon Kline, if you're gonna name everyone who was in that smoking circle outside G2, how the **** are you gonna forget my ***** ANTI!?!?

Last thing... Pookie, don't get too excited. Cuz everybody's gonna be at APEX that weekend rofl. >_>

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol na don't listen to him pook, it just means you'll do wayyyyyyyy better than you ever will LOL be glad this is your first GC cuz you actually have a shot at winning :p the entire PR will be at APEX except Iceman and we all seen him choke on Kline's **** the other day at your place xD

that said, he hella intimidated kline to the point of forfeiting in tourney, so don't fu** wit him HAHA

it'll be fun tho man, we'll have some OR ppl up here too hopefully and the tourney will be ****

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
yeah **** will be tight im hyped regardless. i do wanna play the PR as much as i can tho lol
but im trying to get down on some falco MMs forsure

I WANNA SEE THE MONEYCOCK AT APEX GUYS

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
lol na don't listen to him pook, it just means you'll do wayyyyyyyy better than you ever will LOL be glad this is your first GC cuz you actually have a shot at winning :p the entire PR will be at APEX except Iceman and we all seen him choke on Kline's **** the other day at your place xD

that said, he hella intimidated kline to the point of forfeiting in tourney, so don't fu** wit him HAHA

it'll be fun tho man, we'll have some OR ppl up here too hopefully and the tourney will be ****
Yeah, we will definitely be coming up for sure. Should be fun regardless of people being outta town. It is definitely happening yeah?

Top Bottom