• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Syler

Smash Journeyman
yea he definitely said he was going to start entering, I practically begged him last month lol.

but all dem old school dudes should start playing, jem, gimpy, rc, dan, SYLER, emo, ppa0, etc. deep down they wanna be there.

:phone:
Im not old school lol

@toph- wasn't confirmed on a ride, and i didn't want cody going out of his way last minute to pick us all up. And i thought the tourney was at 12. And yeah trust me i was super looking forward to play/see you for the first time in over 2 years.

With that said i got a car now, for at least a month. And im injuried from work >_>, but i'll come up some weekend when your not busy to make it up lol.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Im not old school lol

@toph- wasn't confirmed on a ride, and i didn't want cody going out of his way last minute to pick us all up. And i thought the tourney was at 12. And yeah trust me i was super looking forward to play/see you for the first time in over 2 years.

With that said i got a car now, for at least a month. And im injuried from work >_>, but i'll come up some weekend when your not busy to make it up lol.
I don't think I'm gonna be at the next GC since it's probably gonna be on the same weekend as apex... that said it's not THAT far from you to me (probably less than an hour) and you should just come up one of these weekends when we're having a smashfest, doesn't have to be tournament lol.

Also lol "ending the beef" with dmac? there was beef?

and for the record, beating someone in 1 set doesn't automatically prove you're the better player lololol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
in all seriousness though, I don't think you can actually have beef with dmac lmao. Will is so humble. The cutest was when at the last gc he got everyone's attention and literally said "hey guys welcome to gc and lets play smash!" or something haha.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
What was the beef? o_O Dmac had beef with YOU or you had beef with him? I just can't imagine that guy getting upset over smash/at other smashers lol.

Edit: LMFAO Yeah what andy said lolz.

Of course, if you don't feel like talking about it then you don't have to.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Kline is just overall upset cuz his Two can't beat a single one of my characters hahahaha ^_^ Vish where you atttttttttttttt. And when I say a single one I'm talking about like, Link, Peach(my Peach blows, but cats are free), and Samus type of stuff.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
on some real **** tho, I kinda let evan's *****assness get to me, and in turn became an evan instead of just getting in that ***. so I wanted to apologize cuz ciz called me a ***** lol, but my B. if I try some **** like that again just call me out.

evan ***, next MM loser eats a porkchop! loooool

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Kline is just overall upset cuz his Two can't beat a single one of my characters hahahaha ^_^ Vish where you atttttttttttttt. And when I say a single one I'm talking about like, Link, Peach(my Peach blows, but cats are free), and Samus type of stuff.
omfg mewtwo isnt a cat jesus

i think he looks more like a kangaroo than a cat. **** kangaroos are dope. pretty sure hes just an alien from planet pimp tho.

got my purple back, feelz good

MasterC

Smash Ace
Sphynx it is!! Lol m2 def isn't a mouse, dudes tall as kline and almost as big... I could see kangaroo tho

Syler, you're def old skool dawg, sorry to break it to ya :p

cha

Smash Cadet
to me he looks like a pokemon. but im fuccking crazy so dont mind me.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
idk, pokemon don't have a specific look. thats like saying its a living creature. very non descript.

also, pookie n dem was tryna get ur league info, apparently ur a boss or something.

otto, pookie said u left a sweat shirt or something.

cha

Smash Cadet
lol my league tag is CashMadMoney if anyone wants to add me. ill carry you guys i guess :p

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
The Pokemon handbooks refer to Mewtwo as a feline. meeeeooowwth that's right!

Mew is also referred to as a feline, and mewtwo's the clone soo yaaa knoww.

:151::150::151: :150::151: :150::151: :150::151: :150::151: :150:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
What "Pokemon handbooks?" I'd like to see you cite your sources. And none of this unofficial BradyGames garbage loool.

just-some-wiki-****,-but-check-dis

Its build is very different compared to Mew's,[8] appearing as a large bipedal feline, with a white body, pronounced purple tail and stomach, feline head, and a mass of flesh connecting the center of its back to its head behind its neck. Its appearance has been likened to "an oversized cross of cat, squirrel and kangaroo".

i knew he was a kangaroo

Top Bottom