• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
Otto, you should MOST DEFINITELY host one on the 16th!!

Anthony, fu** off man... if you and Syler woulda been there you coulda found out for yourself :p

pandacheck

Smash Ace
@Charles - unfortunately the lack of communication down here kinda screwed us on going to GC, also our only Drivers usually work like randomass schedules, and **** the Bus, its not even worth it.

Where are most of the smashfests held at? trying to figure out how im going to make it to them.
we havent had any consistent fests since master c moved out of his old place a few months ago. gonna start up again possibly next friday in tukwila tho

im most likely gonna be moving all my **** in on friday, but i bet we could have one regardless. ima hit up ben and see whats up.

cha

Smash Cadet
Tight sounds good. If you were asking if i was free on Wednesday i am.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Well I was asking kline since he just lives up the hill, but if you can make it to auburn somehow you can come.

:phone:

cha

Smash Cadet
Yeah i could prolly make it, if you guys were trying to smash hard. For like a couple hours at least ya know >.>

cha

Smash Cadet
sounds good brah. message me your address so i can see how to get there.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Wait, when IS the tournament next month though? A lot of us are going to Apex for the first saturday of January...

cha

Smash Cadet
Im near renton all the time. Have alot of family there so i'd be willing to play you whenever.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL. How to win your locals:

1. Sneak in while everyone's at a national
2. Beat T-Iceman
3. ?
4. Profit!

MasterC

Smash Ace
LMAO but isn't evan going to Apex???

i'll see you in quarter finals Jem, that fox ain't too bad ;)

Jem.

Smash Master
To be fair, I was planning on entering melee regardless. And yeah, Chris usually doesnt change the dates because he has to be at a tournament every weekend. Sagemoon got the free-est money when we were all at Genesis 1. Even then I'd be surprised if I won melee, I'm pretty mediocre and don't plan to practice melee before it haha. Especially if Nate isn't going to Apex, he'd probably win.

As long as the Brawl turnout is the way it is (which I expect it will be atleast for a few more months) I'm thinking I'm going to enter melee as well, since the only people I need to try hard to beat in Brawl are both entering melee as well. (I was at GC early practicing melee Saturday :p) And melee is fun.

C -- thanks! fun friendlies with you guys before the tournament started. My fox is pretty bad though lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea there is a solid chance he has other **** planned. if he can't move it me evan and nate will have tight finals, ill try my best to slay the marths. ill even give evan the advantage and rock the "pork" tag.

with the higher turnouts we been getting he might do it tho.

charles are u going to apex?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
pookie, post that open invitation in the fb group, more ppl will see it.

but im probably good for wednesday.

digits-u got a facebook?

MasterC

Smash Ace
da**it gage, you can't be doing that to me dawg :p haha but it would be tight if you and some more OR ppl came up so we had at least 20+ ppl xD

Kline, wtf kinda dumb-a** question is that!?!? haha i got STOMPED in EVERY friendly i played at G2 and i'm pretty sure i haven't gotten much better since then so NO I WILL NOT BE GOING TO APEX lol G2 was tight cuz i was just in the area and y'all were there and it was my first national but the next one i go to i actually wanna do work and i'm just not ready... need to log some serious hours in the lab but once Otto starts hosting i think that'll change a bit :D

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm gonna hyperbolic the **** out of the month.

yea there is a solid chance he has other **** planned. if he can't move it me evan and nate will have tight finals, ill try my best to slay the marths. ill even give evan the advantage and rock the "pork" tag.
rofl. Yeah get rid of those ****ing marths for me. Only mu I can't even think about winning. (Ask ciz lol...)

cha

Smash Cadet
Well Master C im going to start entering the tourneys when i have the money, and prolly just show up when i dont. so you'll be getting a lot more practice on scrubs now lol.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Alright ill post up on there. Ill text you later kline about tomorrow.

And I'm actually going to next gc. Of course its the one where no ones there but oh well. Krynxe we are finally busting out that falcon jiggs ****

cha

Smash Cadet
Yo pook lemme get your address, you can text me at 206 799 4074 if you want.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yea he definitely said he was going to start entering, I practically begged him last month lol.

but all dem old school dudes should start playing, jem, gimpy, rc, dan, SYLER, emo, ppa0, etc. deep down they wanna be there.

Top Bottom