• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
anyone got the link to the BC tourney?

and at the moment I have 2 spots left, priority goes to PR peeps with passports/EDL's but Alex Auger aka TooBusy and Evan Tice aka Iceman have expressed interest in those last spots....

December 17th (saturday, we'll be coming back that night cuz Toph has to catch a flight that night or the next day or something)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ya, the next day :x
thanks for being understanding charles :D i'd be down to stay the night etc. next time we go

we gotta hit up that strip club again LOOOOL like old times

MasterC

Smash Ace
Nobody has cash to just throw at strippers kline, none of us have careers and therefore lack the $$ lol plus they hellllla try to get in your pockets n I'm not down for that haha

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
ya, the next day :x
thanks for being understanding charles :D i'd be down to stay the night etc. next time we go

we gotta hit up that strip club again LOOOOL like old times
Unfortunately... The "Cecil" has shut down. There are plenty of other places we could go, however. Some pretty close by to the venue actually, lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Nobody has cash to just throw at strippers kline, none of us have careers and therefore lack the $$ lol plus they hellllla try to get in your pockets n I'm not down for that haha

lol we cant just like sit in the back and watch or somethin.

I was thinking like just a a1 time thing.

its whatever tho FLOCKA!

edit: I mean they take gdubs right lol?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
GGs, good **** WA. Someone post result thread link when it's up please

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Singles:
1. Otto
2. Shane
3. Teddy
4. Ciz
5. Me/Nate
7. Andy/Iceman

Dubz:
1. Otto+Shane
2. Teddy+Vish
3. Toph+Stefan
4. Ciz+Nate

cha

Smash Cadet
Are there any smashfests or anything going on in the near future guys? cuz i need my fukking fix!

or does anyone just want to smash a bit? lookin at you kline

cha

Smash Cadet
Hell ya nice! I live in north seattle if anyone ever wants to smash. Lake City to be more precise.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lake city is pretty close man, just sayin... we should smash haha

anyone know how many entrants there were for this GC??

cha

Smash Cadet
im down masta C. although im **** at the game right now. havent played in for ever! where you live at? maybe we can get some **** going.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
Take 2.

Hello Washington Smashers. I am going to be in Seattle from the 15th until an indefinite time in the future. Since where I'm from nobody even plays or is very good at Melee<edit for political correctness: people occasionally play and are decent, but I can only rarely make it to fests and there can only be oh so big of a community from smaller towns like this, you know?>, I would like to take this time as an opportunity to, you know, play a few people that are better than me.

To that end, I would like to extend an offer for up to 10 $5 mms to anyone who is willing to house me for a night (5 any tier, 5 mid/lower tier. I already know I can't compete with good top tiers, I'd like to at least make it a little interesting). Since I'm obviously bad at this game that's like a free $50 to help with Christmas shopping. Any takers?

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Take 2.

Hello Washington Smashers. I am going to be in Seattle from the 15th until an indefinite time in the future. Since where I'm from nobody even plays or is very good at Melee, I would like to take this time as an opportunity to, you know, play a few people that are better than me.

To that end, I would like to extend an offer for up to 10 $5 mms to anyone who is willing to house me for a night (5 any tier, 5 mid/lower tier. I already know I can't compete with good top tiers, I'd like to at least make it a little interesting). Since I'm obviously bad at this game that's like a free $50 to help with Christmas shopping. Any takers?
damn i would totally hit you up but im pretty sure thats like the day im going back to the island :( however there are several homies you can hit up in the greater seattle area such as master c, toph, vish, banana and theres more that are farther spread out. I guarantee that you will find some sort of housing.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
The 15th huh? I leave WA for Hawaii for winter break on Dec. 18, and we're going to a tourney in Canada on Dec. 17 but I'm sure we can work something out for the night of the 15th or 16th. Add me on Facebook. My name's Kris Aldenderfer.

cha

Smash Cadet
Damn 0000000000000000000001 only if you were a bit closer, i would totally play with you. but you on the opposite side of lake WAshington! sorry man :*(

Take 2.

Hello Washington Smashers. I am going to be in Seattle from the 15th until an indefinite time in the future. Since where I'm from nobody even plays or is very good at Melee, I would like to take this time as an opportunity to, you know, play a few people that are better than me.

im gonna start having smashfests soon. aka late december so keep your eyes open for me posting about that. might even have one on the 16th

cha

Smash Cadet
Where are most of the smashfests held at? trying to figure out how im going to make it to them.

Top Bottom