• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

pandacheck

Smash Ace
I wanna MM UW Gangstaz

also I was just looking at my Join date, now compared to older players like Gimpy or otto or shane my join dates pretty recent, but eh, i was just thinking about when I met all u guys at one of sylers tourneys, hehe pretty tight just reminiscing

MasterC

Smash Ace
^basically, anthony's drunk and nostalgic right about now LOL gg's dawg, i'd be smokin n smashin if i didn't have an exam tomorrow :/

fest at toph's on friday for pre-gc practice or....?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
hehe C, i ain't drank in 2 weeks man, just been reading, and I watched Otto and Shanes matches at the Oct 2nd GC, shane was playing pretty good, I like his spacing of aerials, gj to u, and Otto, looking gruesome as ever, both of u guys are like EQUALS I swear, there were times in that set that u guys didn't hit each other for like a good 2 minutes haha

MasterC

Smash Ace
Just get off in seattle n bus to toph's lol takes like 15mins n costs 2$

I'd scoop but I'm workin till 7 friday

:phone:

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
so its official adam and i r really gonna go to gameclucks. i think shanes figured out all the rides and stuff so see u at everett by 2:15 pm! bye

MasterC

Smash Ace
yo otto what you guys gettin into? haha i'm free around 5 so uh.... lol ima shoot ben/pookie a text right now to see what they're on

panda aka anthony: feelin the new avatar, you tryna mod my sh** for me if i roll down south sometime soon?

Frozener

Smash Rookie
Someone in my UW Vietnam history course was browsing the boards during class haha. I've been looking for someone to play with so if this person is down they should hit me up sometime and play some smash, I live right around campus.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Someone in my UW Vietnam history course was browsing the boards during class haha. I've been looking for someone to play with so if this person is down they should hit me up sometime and play some smash, I live right around campus.

Yo the person you saw was me, i live in lander room 566 my number is 206-551-4648. Hit me up Friday night/ sometime over the weekend cause i have serious **** to do the rest of this week.

Frozener

Smash Rookie
Yo the person you saw was me, i live in lander room 566 my number is 206-551-4648. Hit me up Friday night/ sometime over the weekend cause i have serious **** to do the rest of this week.
Sounds cool man. I am gonna be really busy as well. I know Lander pretty well (lived in Terry last year) and it's really close to where I currently live so I'll be over there sometime this weekend.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Sounds cool man. I am gonna be really busy as well. I know Lander pretty well (lived in Terry last year) and it's really close to where I currently live so I'll be over there sometime this weekend.
For sure man, idk if you're going to the oregon game but if you aren't you should come to gameclucks (our monthly tourney) you don't have to enter but you'd be able to meet most people in our area that play competitively.

MasterC

Smash Ace
even if he is going to the oregon game (i am) he can still come to GC, chances are we won't go all the way until 7pm but even if we do it'd still be tight to show up and get some games in when we have teams or crews going on xD

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
FB event says that melee singles starts at 4 and that doubles are only a possibility. Everyone still showing up at noon? I don't wanna be stuck with a bunch of brawl players lol :urg:

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
FB event says that melee singles starts at 4 and that doubles are only a possibility. Everyone still showing up at noon? I don't wanna be stuck with a bunch of brawl players lol :urg:
Lol chris doesn't physically run the melee side of things, we'll all be there at noon and usually we start once everyone has gotten there. Usually teddy just holds everything up because he's really good at both games but its k.

EDIT: Chris isn't going to be there either lolz

MasterC

Smash Ace
yea miguel just show up after noon and we'll be there xD

anyone know if they're gonna need setups n ish? i really am not lookin forward to bringing stuff :/

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah I'm bringing a setup, no tv though but they seemed to have more than enough there.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
hi, i hoped my friend xxxnoobkingxxx aka adam brown didnt mislead whoever was going to pick me and him up at everett greyhound get off station. we r not gonna go to tophs. we r sticking with plan #1 that is to meet at everett greyhound get off station and wait for somebody to pick us up. i heard it may be shane or shanes friend, grim. thankyou very much. have a nice everyday, see you at gameclucks.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
LOL c!z
I'll think about it

You still down to be doubles partners Pookie? We need to come up with a super
kawaii
team name. :3c

lol-canada-you-guys-should-def-go-to-tophs-for-better-smash-and-more-secure-ride-possiblities-to-gc.

also,krynxe.-ppl-will-be-there-before-noon-at-like-11

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
oh really? I'll try to be there a bit sooner then, last time the store opened a bit after I showed up at noonish but I'm guessing it'll be earlier cause chris won't be there.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
dude, your guys' facebook group is tight LMAO

i wanna join that **** just to chime in hahahaha
stay fresh WA ;)
yea, my ***** ciz was a lil down and I was tryin to come up with something to cheer him up. FB group was born, basically attempts to expand and connect the scene so ciz would stay.

the wa melee group is OG, there is none that compares.

ill be there andy. and does that more frozen ***** got a facebook?

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Ya south's coming to GC now I can finally meet Mr. Noobking and congratulate him for repping Zulu on YouTube haha

MasterC

Smash Ace
Oh yea?!? How many representatives y'all sendin?!? Can't wait for GC haha can we have bak up GC guy open up a lil early this time??
Me, miguel, and whoever rolled wit me waited like 20mins last time LOL

Top Bottom