• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

MasterC

Smash Ace
Lol syler comin out the woodwork to deliver some facts!! That's a sick idea if I may say so, having two apprentices n two masters in the hyperbolic time chamber?!? FILTH

Where did you get ammon from tho toph? That sh** was random as f*** haha

EDIT: FU***NG DO IT SHANE!!
DOUBLE EDIT: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE SUCH A FATTY BAK THEN :p
:phone:

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ammon's mailing address

Managua South Mission
De la Retonda del Teriodista
150 vrs. al Sur Ofiplaza Suite 725
Managua, Managua
Nicaragua

I vote we all compile our letters into one big envelope and sell it

edit: sell was a typo

and yeah charlie i loved me some 2x boxes of mac n cheese parties
but a pretty ****in funny one so i left it

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
more like an F slip. naturally getting ahold of Ka becomes a hustle in shane's mind lol.

edit: on the real tho, I just want to know when he comes back. and that we miss him. no homo, cuz his jesus ain't down wit that. owww!

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
lol calm down iceman, its only funny when we make island jokes
Nah the island jokes are funny because they are true in a sense. For instance yesterday i was eating with a couple of kids from my highschool and some girls from Olympia. Somehow the topic of prom got into the conversation and the kids from my highschool were astounded that the girls didn't have their prom in Seattle. I just started laughing and was like you gotta get rid of that Island logic lol. There is just a certain level of ignorance to kids on the Island thinking that everyone else is as well off as them and ****.

EDIT: Im not going to Apex unless some miracle happens. Can't pay $450 for a plane ticket lol.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
the island ain't got **** on Tumwater or Westside of Olympia, ****in greeners / meth heads, your islands E Z mode
In terms of distance from relevant things obviously Olympia has the island on lock down. However, I don't think the level of ignorance over there is anywhere close to the island.

EDIT: We seriously need to get some sort of smash club going at the UW

pandacheck

Smash Ace
Gonna have to disagree with ya TyseMan if u came to downtown Olympia LOL we've got some characters **** ask Teran about the wierdos downtown

Nah the island jokes are funny because they are true in a sense. For instance yesterday i was eating with a couple of kids from my highschool and some girls from Olympia. Somehow the topic of prom got into the conversation and the kids from my highschool were astounded that the girls didn't have their prom in Seattle. I just started laughing and was like you gotta get rid of that Island logic lol. There is just a certain level of ignorance to kids on the Island thinking that everyone else is as well off as them and ****.

EDIT: Im not going to Apex unless some miracle happens. Can't pay $450 for a plane ticket lol.
that wasnt all that funny, so i think im gonna have to stick with what i said for now =P

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Yo, I am not even from WA, and I have to say, I love the island. I played a show with my band in a barn a cross the street from Juliet from Lost's house, and then hunted the Bainbridge Monster, then stayed at a house with a beach in the back yard. Baller. If you are referring to some other richy rich island in WA, then you guys are ****ing hella baller up there.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
nah thats the one. sup ratking
Yeah, that place is dope. That is what real life is like right?

Hey Otto, it's been a bit. Are you coming down to Oregon this weekend? You should. Bring me some adderall.

ah yes the good ol 05. amrite ratking? lolll
**** you hahahaha. I think you will be surprised next time you see me. Which isn't saying much still. I am still awful, but at least aesthetically I look a little more "current"

Ratking hella oldschool. I remember facing him and his partner "dawg"? at MLG Seattle 2005. They took me and eric down to last stock last match.... and beat us... lol.
Holy ****, I forgot Tyler even came to an OoS tournament with me. How are you doing though? You still play? Crazy. Actually, crazy anyone still does.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ratking1234 - Yah I still play. Not quite as serious about the game as i used to be. But I just cannot escape the competitive scene. Something always draws me back to it.

PS: **** Addy. Dex is where it's at.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I am not even from WA, and I have to say, I love the island. I played a show with my band in a barn a cross the street from Juliet from Lost's house, and then hunted the Bainbridge Monster, then stayed at a house with a beach in the back yard. Baller. If you are referring to some other richy rich island in WA, then you guys are ****ing hella baller up there.
Ya ive been on Bainbridge pretty much my whole life until I came to UW recently and it is really nice there I don't think that can be disputed. However, the whole having to pay ferry fare to go to Seattle really sucks.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hAy guise!!

HAYY YOU GUIZZSSSEEEE!!!!

I love Rohins.... does he still live in Washington?

i'm an old skool veteran, and im moving to Seattle. Bellevue to be exact. I'm decent... no lies... i'm probably better than you. take this as my introduction... no lies, i'll prolly end up loving all of you... with teh exception of 2. I'm the sexiest smasher literally, and im very flashy.

I like long walks, and smashfests with bros... ;)

C!Z

Smash Lord
I've never heard of you, so I'll just assume you belong below top 5 like the rest of those chumps. =]

LOL Bisno

ThePrime

Smash Lord
HAYY YOU GUIZZSSSEEEE!!!!

I love Rohins.... does he still live in Washington?

i'm an old skool veteran, and im moving to Seattle. Bellevue to be exact. I'm decent... no lies... i'm probably better than you. take this as my introduction... no lies, i'll prolly end up loving all of you... with teh exception of 2. I'm the sexiest smasher literally, and im very flashy.

I like long walks, and smashfests with bros... ;)
ah yea ive heard of you, sup :)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Reposted from the facebook group since C!Z isn't in that one:

So in regards to that dumb poll about most hype matches next tourney.
(I'm only saying its dumb because of the results >_>)

Toph vs. C!Z seems like it would be the most hype right now.
It has everything! Action, Suspense, Drama!

Plus they're similar skill levels and play the same characters kline and evan play.. except better. :D

In addition, both of these badass mother****ers, don't mind putting up real money. Toph has already put a hundred bucks on the line, and with the win from their last set I'm sure C!Z will match anything Toph offers.

Just sayin, this could be the highlight of the next GC with the right amount of money and a nice BO7 or BO9.

Commentary + High amount MM = hella views on youtube. I watched Shroomed vs. NeighborhoodP back in the day without really knowing who they were.

Someone call the other out and let's get this **** started!

AND THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
holycrap its hawaiian jiggs hah, u still smash mang?
Yep. But lately it's just been with casuals since my friend Fabz (Kline might remember him since Fabz beat him haha) who was probably my best competition for a while moved on from melee.

I haven't played against real competition for over a year so I'd probably get destroyed playing against anyone.

Top Bottom