• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
its weird but like im hella not even fiendin like I thought I would be lol. but soon as my controller is back in my possession im super down to play.

also, I think I have pink eye. my eye was crusty this morning but I recently noticed its red (just right) and my vision is slightly blurry in my right eye.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well pretty sure I don't have a ride then, cuz that would be Josh, Andy, Shane, Gage, and Otto all ready in that car pool. Which kinda sucks cuz I'm like the only one who wanted to go the whole time. Gage won't even enter, he's a ***.

MasterC

Smash Ace
sick, hope you guys are ****** it up or at least HITTIN N****S WIT THAT NEUTRAL AIR

lol i just got off the slopes at whistler and let me tell you guys, S*** IS POPPIN up here haha BOMB A** white chicks and hella alcohol, b****s just ready to get in the hot tub after leavin xD

get at me next week tho and kline stop copyin otto dawg, no homo :p

EDIT: i think ima hit up Adam aka No0bk1ng on the way bak to WA, ne one tryna meet up in B.C. tomorrow night??

MasterC

Smash Ace
lmao well make bracket come G2 and get OVER 9-THOUSAND!!! ...posts before the world ends (aka 2012) and i think you'll be alright :p

btw did you go all 2 at Pound or did you switch it up??? cuz i KNO you **** wit DA SPACIES DAWG!! sorry i'm pullin N anthony guys but i'm hella tipsy, just got out the hot tub wit some fine white canadian hoes and i'm boutta grab some dank food and hit the bars before i pass the F*** out and F*** S*** UP again tomorrow lol

GET AT ME NEXT WEEK, PLAYERS!!!

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to everyone who made it to my senior project tourney, it was a lot of fun.

results as follows:
1: Silent Wolf
2: Eggz
3: C!Z
4: The Prime
5: Iceman
5: Rogue Elephant (Ben)
7: Gannon Guy
7: Darkspines
9: Augment
9: Ian

Also if we ever to a bainbridge tournament again I think that the series has to be called Forest of Druids.

I might post pictures later on facebook including the pic of otto's beast drawing

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Yo next time we have a tourney at the hebrew school of druid wizardry we should confirm setups before hand.

Was pretty fun though, ggs everyone that went

Darkspines bringin that coke but still doesnt know his percents mang

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yo next time we have a tourney at the hebrew school of druid wizardry we should confirm setups before hand.

Was pretty fun though, ggs everyone that went

Darkspines bringin that coke but still doesnt know his percents mang
Ya we would have had at least one more set up if one of my best friends wasn't in michigan. I tried to contact his dad but he didn't answer the phone :(

Also I had one other friend who was basically a confirmed set up and he flaked so ya that was a problem.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
we only had two, tried to get a third at my friends but it didn't end up working. There was a tv at the venue that i thought worked and was counting on it, but it was actually completely broken

I'm pretty sure when the next rotary auction rolls around in june im just gonna stock up on old tvs (probs 2-3). If anybody is wondering what that is, think of it as a day long garage sale that 20,000 people participate in. Usually there's some pretty good prices on old computers, couches, cars, you name it.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
yea let us know when that **** rolls around
it usually is the last weekend in June and since people on bainbridge give their **** away so frequently because of inherent decadence, there's usually good deals on anything you could ever want ever. The way it works is first come first served starting at 8 am on a saturday. It's usually total kaos. get on facebook and ill explain more.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys for the info/advice, sorry to be slow to respond. Lack of internet availability and whatnot.

Didn't realize jump-cancelling worked like that - thought it was just "shine again before you leave the ground". That's tricky. What's the reason for it working like that? Do you have to shine on the frame right when you would normally leave the ground or something?

Didn't realize you practiced against CPUs. Word on the street is that's a bad idea, but I imagine once you get to a certain point you can probably avoid picking up bad habits against them? That'd be good for practicing things and applications for them though.

In terms of practicing while I'm here: at the moment, I have no GameCube, I have no TV, I have no electricity, I don't know if the random other TVs here are PAL or NTSC or some of each, I'm busy with actual work and stuff, etc, so I'm pretty much not going to be able to practice and am going to be really rusty and clunky when I get back. No worries, it'll still be fun.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah you're not actually jump cancelling. what you're doing is shining on the very first frame fox goes airborne, and you basically do a shine-land on the ground

people tested this **** out like half a year ago on the fox boards lol, somebody proved otto wrong :o

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ok cool

ill let u know if I run across any xbox's that fell off trucks

I gotta get one too, my brother be greezin.

also gauge, come back to singles lol.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey guys philip coast philip is going to be in seattle starting tomorrow morning till wednesday night, so if anyone wants to smash we'll be recording. Thats right. Two samus in a rotation, get mad :D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
no, philip coast philip is not lovage lol.

kline just saw lovage looking at the thread and was like, oh man, i better make a post about it

Jem.

Smash Master
Havok is gonna be at GC saturday! I'm not sure why he's in the Seattle area, but he's up here with his car and coming to GC then driving back to SoCal. Everyone should come, he's probably one of the coolest Brawl players, and if him and Felix play that would be sooo hype. Both were technically MLG pros for Brawl. The showdown dun dun dun

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
no, philip coast philip is not lovage lol.

kline just saw lovage looking at the thread and was like, oh man, i better make a post about it
yea. cuz I wasnt genuinely concerned about gettin my controller out of Vish's trunk lol.

anway...so GC reg ends at like noon....the marvel tourney in downtown seattle doesnt start until 8pm(registration closes) reg opens at 6pm. Its a possibility that if we run the tourney we might be able to hit both for those that are interested

MasterC

Smash Ace
GC usually begins at noon my dude, not ends lol and yea ima try to hit the marvel tourney after my orientation cuz GC will most def be done or on the way to being done by the time i'm free on Sat

gg's to Batman/Iceman yesterday, bainbridge is f****n far tho lol

Top Bottom