• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Thanks Masta C for driving us to TP. **** was really ****ing tight actually.

nice job Otto for bein filthy and C!Z for bein tight. Teddy for being a beast. Eggz u was aight man dont trip lol. those street fighter *****s wasnt really tryna get at u like that lol. But just practice man. ur hella good, but u cant expect to keep beating ppl who are putting in work and ur just chillin. Remember that hardwork and dedication that got u where u are. :)

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone who went to tp. Great tourney and hopefully next time I'll crack top10 in these major tourneys

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Rooktionary, thats whats up. Im off this whole week so Ill prob be down to play at some point 4 sho. Ill get at you. I promised Vman we would take good care of you so Welcome to WA.

or u can use this 253 655 7011 to get at me.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
wow.

smashed for the last time in Japan this year. My usual training buddy got HELLA good somehow LOL. It was ****ing weird. He beat my sheik with falcon 3 games in a row then proceeded to win like 25% against my spacies. WTF LOL. I was actually scared when he grabbed me, I was like "****, I might lose a stock." I wasn't playing bad, either.

At the end of the fest I told him I thought he did really ****ing good, and he was like "Yeah, I'm really surprised too, I thought I played really good today." And now we're both pretty hype to get even better next year.

I did a lot of thinking about my mentality this past weekend on the train too, after playing some really irritating smashers. I think I'm ready to level up again ^___^

so hype for next year. I can't wait to be a good player haha

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
When is the next canada tourney u guys think ur goin to? Im prob gonna get an ext drivers license or something for the time being. well prob after pound 5. I dont wanna spend any money until I pay otto back and register and all that.

MasterC

Smash Ace
no problem guys thanks for coming and paying gas $$ haha good**** too

i'm gonna be down south for a week or so (tacoma/spanaway area) and i will be mobile so if there are any fests gettin down plz post on here and i'll try to stop by xD i don't really have internet down there but i can check on my phone and get bak to you guys

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
ndie u wanna smash tomorrow, i asked syler, he said hit him up tomorrow, oreo's got xmas shopping to do but if we get something going at mikes he might come up with bmelo later on, so yea, just hit me up dog

an master c, if u wanna smash, u can smash with us

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Damn

Havent been on smash boards in awhile......

Anyway thanks for coming to Oregon and wopping all of us it was fun.

Shane we still need to duke it out for the hell of it lol you need a Samus to kick around for awhile im sure all you really see is Marth, Fox, Falco, C-Falcon you know what everyone plays with.

:cool:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Shane we still need to duke it out for the hell of it lol you need a Samus to kick around for awhile im sure all you really see is Marth, Fox, Falco, C-Falcon you know what everyone plays with.
Nah *****. Washington State = Samus State.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
vish plays samus. usually against andy when andy tries to use fox or falcon. he wavedashes around and does CC dsmash and yells "HAHA SAMUS." its pretty tight

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
anybody wanna see Tron with me, i seen it once, i wanna see it again, plus, imma quit smash soon

2 weeks an i'm done with this game, its been fun, good to play errbody i played

Syler

Smash Journeyman
anybody wanna see Tron with me, i seen it once, i wanna see it again, plus, imma quit smash soon

2 weeks an i'm done with this game, its been fun, good to play errbody i played
You can call me a **** but i know ur *** isn't quitting smash, at least not for long. There's two things you wont ever quit

1. Drinking

2. Smash

but if you manage to quit both permanently good for you, i hope you do but i seriously doubt that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yo, I've got a request to everyone involving videos:

Basically, I've got some plans for my new channel that I haven't used yet related to the hardcore/D&B scene; basically I'm going to use it to advertise producers which will get me promos (forthcoming unreleased/exclusive tracks) to use which will simultaneously introducing people in the hardcore scene to the smash scene and vice versa. Prolly gonna be doing a vblog as well since my friend bought me a webcam and is forcing me to do it LOL. I think it would be potentially healthy for the smash scene, hardcore, and my dj library.

Pretty much I'm just going to put together sets as one video then record a mix to go over them and link to purchase links for the tracks.

So all future tournament videos and money matches between good players I'd like to upload to my channel.

Next canadian tournament is on the 22nd

dont quit panda

everyone go to GC on the 8th and my house tournament on the 1st

Eggz

Smash Hero
I don't have recording ****, so I'd need the clips uploaded for me.
I'm thinking I'll only do upper and lower bracket finals and grand finals unless two of them are a duplicate matchup AKA like me vs otto in winners and grand, in which case i would just do the later result

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well If ur gonna upload results for a tourney It would be better that you did all of the ones we recorded. Its inconvenient for the watcher to have to go to two channels or more to watch the vids from 1 local.

From a smash standpoint we would def want as many views as possible. whoever is uploading the vids should be uploading WA tourney vids not just the best ones and leaving less desirable vidz on another channel.

Thats just my opinion on it tho.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I didn't even really think about it like that. makes sense tho ciz.

I was only thinking he should just up load bracket matches that get recorded. I just kinda assumed we wouldn't record matches between randoms.

what I meant by best vidz was finals, gf, etc. and then something like toph vish on another channel. whatever im trippin lol.

@eggz-would these vids still have sound effects? like if we recorded them no music would u keep the sound effects?

C!Z

Smash Lord
I don't wanna continue a 1 on 1 convo on the thread, so we'll leave it at this.

YOU WON'T BEAT ME KLINE.

Just cuz take a friendly every now and then and get some shine spikes during friendlies does not mean you're capable of beating me in tourney or MM's. I believe you didn't even take a game in those MM's yesterday. I'm glad you're motivated, but sayin it everyday doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

Top Bottom