• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Wingu

Smash Rookie
Hopefully I'll end up going, I'll have to see how things turn out over this week =/

gman19

Smash Cadet
When is the portland gameclucks, and do you have to pre-register? I'd really like to go, because I know I'll be on winter break, but I'd have to figure out a ride somehow.

C!Z

Smash Lord
It's this Saturday. You don't have to pre-register, but I think you avoid one of the fees if you did. Not sure exactly what it was or if it's too late to still pre-reg.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
otto...are u going to gc portland?

mr bennet, yea doug good lookin out.
he's talkin bout getting a ride w/ me on the book of face. he said he would go if ciz is going. if you wanna go regardless if otto is going or not let me now and i can give you info on how to get my house and stuff.

scratch that i think otto is going with master c

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL ^ I'd be willing to bet on the double 4 stock.

Also what's the deal on the car pool situation for TP? I can go now if there's room somewhere.

lol about that. ill probably just try really really hard to get two stocks off.

thats my goal. no promises tho. ill also be trying to avoid the double 4 stock.
i dont think youll need to worry about takin any 'two stocks off, m2kll have that taken care of. wishful thinking kline. ITS OVER

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i had to read that 2 times lol

or rather.... two times

edit: aka a really ****ty newspaper about what taj has been up to

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
how many open spot do you have, t-iceman? I might be interested.
i have 3 spots open but im not sure on how many people can stay at the free housing i got in portland. as long as you guys can get hotels im cool with that. Also @ bladewise im not sure if I would be going towards you so you would probably have to come out to bainbridge island, it's not that hard, take a bus to first and marion then get on a boat for like 7.50 and i can pick u up. You would probably have to do this on friday night so we could leave early saturday.

Also i think im going through olympia so i should be able to take a couple people who want to go from there.

EDIT: confirmed that i am going through olympia, gman if you want to be picked up and you have the money for a hotel or whatever housing you're getting then it would work. If bladewise wants to go i can only take 2 more people.

Also realized how far bladewise is from my place. Not sure how hard it is to bus to downtown from there. In any case I'd be fine with giving you guys rides.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone wanna play brawl/melee in the tacoma area over winterbreak? i need **** to do :\

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
are u not taking I-5 south evan?

lol charles
I am but I'm taking the highway through poulsbo so I don't have to pay ferry fare. That saves like $20 easy. I get onto the i5 south around olympia. You can google maps it to see what I mean (bainbridge island to portland)

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
gman, i'm in Graham right now, but I might be back in Oly soon, maybe in a month or so, depends on my living situation, but if u wanna smash at PLU tomorrow u can, if u can come up sir

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I watched some matches http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant put up on youtube from some recent EC tournament. Lol I love cactuar's marth.

But Falco vs Marth is so gay.

I'm going back to Hawaii in a week and I'm gonna get to fight silentspectre. I'm gonna try to get it recorded, and post it, so wish me luck.

Oh yeah lol Koto said something really tight this weekend. I made a blog entry on smacom kind of half-complaining that the Melee scene over here doesn't really have much motivation to improve recently. And Koto came in and posted [trans] "The feelings of other people, or whatever, are irrelevant. The only important thing is that you, yourself, are dedicated."

fuuuuuuk.

Top Bottom