• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jeff = Surreal AKA Jeff Cline

[13:21] Jeff: I have the best proof ever for why I'm better than Kline
[13:21] Jeff: cline |klīn|
noun
a continuum with an infinite number of gradations from one extreme to the other

[13:21] Jeff: Klinefelter's syndrome |ˈklīnˌfeltərz|
noun Medicine
a syndrome affecting males in which the cells have an extra X chromosome (in addition to the normal XY), characterized by a tall thin physique, small infertile testes, and enlarged breasts.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
everyone tryna take down the king.

even ur friends who don't know me can't keep my name out dey mouth.

to everyone else, im tryna smash something vishous tomorrow, and then get liquored up, anyone interested?

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
man i'm gettin liquored up every night an day kline, u neead catch up SON!!!!

plus i'm in Graham ATM so u *****s needa hit me up so i can **** your faces in

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
**** im not even tryna get on that status.

but on TNT aka channel 54 the matrix 1-3 is on and im just sitting at home drinking water and practicing tech skill during the commercials.

first movie is an hour fifteen minutes in.

PandaMageMaltDrinka

Smash Apprentice
*** all that kline, hit me up dog, me an puyallup plus some of the south gonna smash today, i'm still smashing brews, hit me up yo 360 485 8131 or anyone hit me up just ot harass me lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
just curious if any SKYPAL players still view this thread or play actively?? also, rewards to ppl who can tell me things about SKYPAL and their players

just curious if any SKYPAL players still view this thread or play actively?? also, rewards to ppl who can tell me things about SKYPAL and their players
what do you want to know? those guys pretty much taught me how to smash. with help from nate shane ammon and teddy of course

MasterC

Smash Ace
what do you want to know? those guys pretty much taught me how to smash. with help from nate shane ammon and teddy of course
fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's so legit... i was just wondering if you play/talk with them at all anymore... cuz i was reading Chillin's breakdown of smash history and came across some old vids of WA players making shoutouts to SKYPAL

there was a peach player named Sastopher that said he plays random friendlies with SKYPAL on youtube, the comment was a year ago but i thought they might still be around and since i never heard of them until recently it would be tight to see the old heads gettin down...

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Only skypal ***** I met was derilink.

But ***** has two tight *** stories. One about Kens elite 4 or something like that, another about DSF being ****in grimey. But the best part about the 2nd story was that DSF randomly told me the same story but from his point of view. LMAO soo ****ing different.

and derilink said at the end of the skool year I think he is coming back to WA, and is down for melee cuz he still plays aka "nobody ever stops playing" or something rather.

MasterC

Smash Ace
Only skypal ***** I met was derilink.

But ***** has two tight *** stories. One about Kens elite 4 or something like that, another about DSF being ****in grimey. But the best part about the 2nd story was that DSF randomly told me the same story but from his point of view. LMAO soo ****ing different.

and derilink said at the end of the skool year I think he is coming back to WA, and is down for melee cuz he still plays aka "nobody ever stops playing" or something rather.
lol for real tho, i bet all the early smashers have hella stories haha Chillin's *** sure did and i bet combo status has a bunch too, that'd be tight to smash wit ppl who have been into the competitive scene this whole time tho and get their perspective on it cuz i honestly didn't kno it was this serious until it was MLG in 2006-2007

BladeWise

Smash Lord
turns out that Will (Dr.Mario12, the brawl player who beat Kline in Melee) lives like a block away from Skypal. I just realized it today. We should try to contact them again.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I see Kei of skypal all the time in japan. he's really busy LOL, he gets like 12 hour shifts at this ritzy hotel he works at. He always looks fly when he comes to a smashfest from work though. aaaand he's the only other smasher who speaks fluent english, so especially toward the beginning of my stay here, he's saved my *** a few times translating stuff for me LOL.

He's probably like one of my favorite people in the smash scene over here haha.

MasterC

Smash Ace
turns out that Will (Dr.Mario12, the brawl player who beat Kline in Melee) lives like a block away from Skypal. I just realized it today. We should try to contact them again.
dam you had to do him like that huh? lol well either way that would be pretty kool if they came to a fest/tourney...

teddy, assuming its a few of them living there still, try to convince them to host a smashfest at their place, theres no way theyre going to go anywhere but their house to play lol.

yo charles kline did it to himself. im tellin you ***, drop the dumpster cat, hes hopeless.

not in tournament lol. especially when your fox is already better cuz fox is that much better. just use the 2 in friendlies, you dont gotta prove nothin to us with him. and dont worry about impressing the community. go to a major tournament and look around, everyones pretty gay lol

MasterC

Smash Ace
not in tournament lol. especially when your fox is already better cuz fox is that much better. just use the 2 in friendlies, you dont gotta prove nothin to us with him. and dont worry about impressing the community. go to a major tournament and look around, everyones pretty gay lol
lmao, well said... if you pay money to enter/win just use him for counter picks or when you know you will win or MM or whatever but i'd hafta agree wit otto cuz your spacies are good and your other chars are pretty **** too...

but bak to SKYPAL, if they did host a fest i bet it would be big and it could be motivating/inspiring for old/new smashers to get (back) into the scene... just sayin

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
teddy, assuming its a few of them living there still, try to convince them to host a smashfest at their place, theres no way theyre going to go anywhere but their house to play lol.

yo charles kline did it to himself. im tellin you ***, drop the dumpster cat, hes hopeless.
lol i thought you said "hes homeless" and combined with the dumpster thing i just pictured an old hobo mewtwo with a scraggly beard digging for food in an alley somewhere

edit: which is pretty much the same thing i think when i see kline's mewtwo in a match so i guess it fits

but bak to SKYPAL, if they did host a fest i bet it would be big and it could be motivating/inspiring for old/new smashers to get (back) into the scene... just sayin
word
lol i thought you said "hes homeless" and combined with the dumpster thing i just pictured an old hobo mewtwo with a scraggly beard digging for food in an alley somewhere

edit: which is pretty much the same thing i think when i see kline's mewtwo in a match so i guess it fits
LMAO!

edit: LOL wtf, you cant say nig

how is it a waste to only play him in friendlies lol. what difference would it make if you did beat noobs with mew2 in tournament. youre never gonna beat me shane ted ciz vish or toph with him. i think its more of a waste to enter tournaments and not use whichever character would give you the best chance at winning. low tier pride is for gays and noobs (usually bof)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
put too much effort not to. plus I like playing mewtwo the most. im most creative with him and im not just trying to copy other ppl's ****.

im not saying I won't go fox in tourney by any means, only im not stopping mewtwo. id quit melee b4 I did that.

I don't give a **** about low tier pride. im just a mewtwo player. I like tech skill so I practice spacies also.

I promise ill beat somebody off ur list with mewtwo somehow.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
put too much effort not to. plus I like playing mewtwo the most. im most creative with him and im not just trying to copy other ppl's ****.

im not saying I won't go fox in tourney by any means, only im not stopping mewtwo. id quit melee b4 I did that.

I don't give a **** about low tier pride. im just a mewtwo player. I like tech skill so I practice spacies also.

I promise ill beat somebody off ur list with mewtwo somehow.
thats like the most mature response you could have made. legit, and good luck

all i can say is, the person isn't gonna be me LOL. i'm waaaay too comfortable on FD now, which was pretty much your only shot. now its over

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
believe what u want. my biggest problem is that they are all better than me, not that I am incapable of beating them with m2.

im just working on getting better, more consistent, faster, more technical, and learning how to read players better and cover options.

when im good enough as a player u will see.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to give rides to gc Portland if anyone needs them. Hit me up here or add Evan tice on facebook and talk to me there.

Also kline is legit, I think he should go m2 in tourney because it seems like that's the character he enjoys playing the most. If the m2 isn't doing well, then I think he should go fox

MasterC

Smash Ace
I might be able to give rides to gc Portland if anyone needs them. Hit me up here or add Evan tice on facebook and talk to me there.

Also kline is legit, I think he should go m2 in tourney because it seems like that's the character he enjoys playing the most. If the m2 isn't doing well, then I think he should go fox
lol way to be generically on both sides haha, i can't wait to see toph vs kaos on youtube a year from now MM status xD

@OTTO: who is on your list? are these ppl that you want to beat or ppl that you look up to or what?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I could use a ride to portland. I got gas money and if needed I can help drive. im also well mannered.

get at me.

also who is planning on going to tp portland?

edit: thanks for the compliment T-ice

Top Bottom