• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Darkspines22

Smash Cadet
@ troph
oh okay thanks for the tip ^_^ (i have w2eird idiosyncharcys :p)

@ kline:
i main falcon in brawl, so i'm automatically cool ;) (and jiggs)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Dam ***, we musta became friends hella quick. Last post u made u called me Kaostar, on that gov't name**** I feel it.

so what should I call u otha than spines?

Darkspines22

Smash Cadet
@kaostar
oh i got into a habit of calling you kline for some reason O_o
but frankie or, as some people apparently now call me ;)

in sadder news i might not make it to the tourney :( ...but the sodas will PREVAIL! >:D

lmao lets just hope they do.

on a side note, ima just say that wa smash (me and shane ARE wa smash...*****) has a low tolerance for smash jokes, especially those of the falcon sort

Darkspines22

Smash Cadet
@Silentwolf
I hate it wjenpeople make phail falcon jokes..
being a falcon main and all...makes me want to deeeeeeeeeeeeestrooooooy them....

@kline
K. Cool^ _^
and props for playing mewtwo ;O

nah, like that falcon irony joke i just made haha =P

assuming that emphasis on destroy was falcon related. if not, then perhaps i have misjudged you..

for the record i dont actually mind if you make falcon jokes haha, im just tryin to make myself and toph, possibly others giggle a little :3

Jem.

Smash Master
Haha I'd love to enter melee doubles all the time but I felt like maybe it affected me in brawl cause nerd was just waiting for me for like half an hour cause teddy and i kept winning lol.. was only given 1 warmup :(. ended up getting 3rd which is lame and idk if it was because of melee or what so i just wanna be on the safe side :D

pandacheck

Smash Ace
kaos = his mew2 combo vid does no justice / he ain't beating anybody good / just scrubs / he only posts matches where he wins / he aint even that good / peeps / don't get confused / the ***** ain't that good / i'm drunk / idc tho the ***** ain't good / TTY *****s lately / SW / good **** on the falcon jokes ***** / falcon sux except stefan / vish / they **** / kline says he can beat them tho / lying as mofo / booz ftw

pandacheck

Smash Ace
if i'm talkin to much **** its whatev i kno i am / kline / stfu / t-iceman / **** kline at the next tourney / gc / dmac / peter / **** this ***** / so he'll stfu / he be bragging to much about beating peeps in friendlies

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
lol anthony. ur dumb. u should stop drinking. Also, I wouldnt have any problem beating u or evan for that matter. Regardless of anything dumb u may want to come up with.

Edit: ricky-I dont rreally go on skype like ever...but if u click on the icon it will tell u what it is. I dont actually remember.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
kline u aint even good / stfu ***** / just **** in tourney an stop johning about losing to t-iceman or dmac / peter

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol kline, there u go spitting non game hah / i'll say it again / for how much u practice / u still ain't **** / if u decide to go more emo and not show up to events / get ***** by icemans and dmacs is fine with me / i really don't care / i'm not the one running my mouth about how good i am then losing money matches dude / a lot of people think your really good / then u go to a national and disappoint / whereas vish goes and almost beats a scar / beats a vbluemage / beats an HDL / c'mon man either step it up or stfu

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL, I wish u were funny when ur drunk anthony.

Ur a piece of **** right now dude, u gotta get that **** in check.

Im not gonna even address the **** u sayin...cuz u made most of it up, you asked me if I thought I was better than u... I said yea, Im pretty sure I would beat u....so u started drinking and takin it up the ***. Not my problem lol. It doesnt matter what the reason is...if u want to say ur better than me go ahead....u wouldnt beat me in a MM tho, or in a tourney set. Ur free wins homie.

Im not even talking **** about the ppl I lost to. I lost and that was that, if they were above me on pr or whatever...then its whatever. Doesnt matter the reason. If they wanna say they are better than me, let them....I dont think they would tho, but thats on them.

Jokingly talk **** saying yea, imma beat that ***** vish, or ciz...well the goal is to beat them lol. Ask me who is better at smash and Id tell u vish/ciz. When u get some friends maybe u will understand the concept of talking **** wit yo homies.

Also anthony-----dont front cuz u be practicing a ****load too.....but ur worse than me lol. And quit messaging me on FB, I dont wanna talk to u.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol kline keep typing out pages of **** yo / u suk dude / imma have to be the one to say it / otherwise your *** will keep on typing away and the smash community will keep getting annoyed with u / u do talk hella **** about top 5 like your better than them / keep posting matches where u beat eggz / BW / truthfully it don't mean **** / stfu *****

pandacheck

Smash Ace
your *** be the one getting pissed / going emo on us all / u were the one giving the south **** about not showing up to GC / C's fest / then u don't show up like a ***** / step it up yo / u just mad cuz u losing to peeps u claim u can beat / idc if u claim u don't care / it shows in your attitude

pandacheck

Smash Ace
also / u saying its whatev to whoever u lost to in tourney / then y u *****in to tyseman about u gonna 4 stock him / ***** i'm gonna say it again / u ain't even good enough to 4 stock t-iceman / just give it a rest / *****s are catching up to 2 / syler will **** u

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL, Teddys peach beat me all 3 games. I never said I was better than vish ciz teddy shane otto...ever. Im not better than them, and nobody thinks that I am. Im starting to just believe..that u are stupid.

Sounds like u just mad, cuz u cant beat my cat and everyone else can...ur the only one in WA who cant beat my m2....u must feel like ****! Idk *****, Im prob around a lvl 4 so go and practice on FD if u want a real challenge.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
keep talking like you way above everyone except top 5's skill level / your not good mad / sorry to say / keep practicing tho / u might surpass me

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LMAO Anthony, drink and post more often dude.

Also I want to share this convo I had with Kline recently on the facebook thread UW has

Vish: Hey kline 5 dollar m2 ditto bo5 whenever I see you next. =D
Kline: I dont enjoy m2 dittos....Im not willing to play that gay, when at the end of the day....it means nothing.
Andy: whos cat requires the bigger cage? :p
Vish: What kind of question is that andy? My cat is like a jaguar, his is like a little housecat.
Does kline's housetrained tame little meow meow want some milk? It's full cream, *****!

LOOOOOOOL.

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ya i'll be posting more nigg / kline / i'm done talking / have a good freakin night everyone / i cant go to evans tourney / gotta stay home for friends moms birthday

Top Bottom