• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
well i did but me n xzax are we have no problems lol hes a cool kid. see at SPOC4 good luck to every1 in ToS but Gotm cuz he plays fox n i hate fx but really good luck.

ps. mexi lets fight at SPOC4 my peach ur falcon i need to get ready for my mm with scar

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
yesterday Thursday February 7, 2008

gomen+shakugan vs me+tensais little brother mike

gomen has 1 stock left shakugan has 2 stocks left

mike is out of stocks

i have 1 stock left

gomen was using samus

shakugan was using peach

mike was using marth

i was using FALCON

stage is final D

i take out all their stocks with my one and win

this happened more then once that day

Falcon is just too good

and for everyone whos ever used falcon before

i mindgamed everyone that day EVERYONE , into getting a falcon punch

lol

all in all i <3 ToS

Scar

#HarveyDent
mexi i told you not to tell anyone...

and shakugan, did you just tell a 13 year old kid to stop givin BJs?? lol

edit: whoops this is chibo on scars laptop

edit: WHAT DA FAAAWK?!? I would have known it was Chibo even if he didn't say so, I don't sound this ******** even if I were drunk/blacked out. Which was the most feasible alternative.
*sigh* What a terrible post.

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
<3'ing Chocobo is like <3'ing Chips Ahoy candy bites. Amazing at first, but can only be loved in small portions!!!!

DAMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Yeah I dammmmmned myself, I learned from the best. <3

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
lol DOES everyone love chocobo? he cool, but i dont love him >.> no homo =]
gtfo lol...

BoCoGuRL confirmed for brawl?...for the english version maybe?

*on a side note*i kinda wish that dmbrandon tourny or wateva was closer to where i live...might actually enter it if that was true

*shouldn't have drank that monster...its fing 3 in the morning lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
i knew you werent goin to sleep when you left, hahaha.

and yo, you so should enter that thing, lol. you'd ****. ikekid FTW

i would enter if i played a lot more often right now, but I know roykid would just beat me anyway, haha

GOTM

Smash Champion
no one thinks diddys popgun has any uses in the diddy thread guys :(

roykid tell em how the peanut came all the way down there and hit you as fox!!! haha

there like turnips/lasers

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
no one thinks diddys popgun has any uses in the diddy thread guys :(

roykid tell em how the peanut came all the way down there and hit you as fox!!! haha

there like turnips/lasers
i dont remember as fox...lol...fing space animal counter diddy haha

but fully charged side b from ike < one stupid peanut apparently lol

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
im gonna have to bring captain falcon to the top in brawl. which means imma need alot of help since i hear c.falc is *** in brawl.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
OH, that'd be great, GOTM. Then we'd have almost every tournament with Isai in first and Sensei in second. If it's SOLEY east coast....you can expect Sensei in first, with a friend of mine vying for second with a few others, lol. It'd be SUPER broken and rather predictable, xD. Though it might be fun. >_> We shall seeeee. *Sneaks off*

GOTM

Smash Champion
im bout to just pick a random game out of nowhere and just play it like crazy that no one cares about, start my own tournaments, and win like 50 bucks each time, lolz.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Daaamn. Scar double posts are so good that they don't even appear on the same page. AND **** YOU CHIBO I CAN DOUBLE POST ON ACCOUNT OF CRAPPY INTERNET AND GARBAGE SWF PERFORMANCE.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good **** Scott. Count me in, I will take 25 for 2nd place and we'll both get like 30 each for beating up Will and taking his cash out of his wallet if he ever comes.

BATTLEFIEEELD!! <3 you Will. You ****er I hate you so much.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
scar stop hatin on brawl. ppl hate cuz they r afraid of change. once it comes out imma train and alil later imma retire my melee game for good. melee = old, boring, same old same old.

Velocity

Smash Lord
yo brawl is kinda like out now , everybodys doing it *peer pressure*
im upset at the same time though everyone come up and play me i live next to a god **** train station variety improves your game just ask SCAR, scar start to play

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar stop hatin on brawl. ppl hate cuz they r afraid of change.
As I just told Spamerer, I really am not hating on Brawl, I'm upset with the people who say with some sort of confidence that Brawl has a chance to be as competitive as Melee. My definition of competitive is detailed on the previous page. It is not at all clear at this point that Brawl is as competitive as Melee, actually I'd be happy to argue that in fact Brawl hasn't even the POTENTIAL to become as competitive as Melee.

ALL THAT ASIDE, I have fun with Brawl, I play Brawl, hell, I installed a Wiikey to play the goddam thing. What more do you want from me? I don't have to like it and I don't have to sit and read people say it's as good as a game that's clearly better, so I won't.

Change is afraid of me.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
As I just told Spamerer, I really am not hating on Brawl, I'm upset with the people who say with some sort of confidence that Brawl has a chance to be as competitive as Melee. My definition of competitive is detailed on the previous page. It is not at all clear at this point that Brawl is as competitive as Melee, actually I'd be happy to argue that in fact Brawl hasn't even the POTENTIAL to become as competitive as Melee.

ALL THAT ASIDE, I have fun with Brawl, I play Brawl, hell, I installed a Wiikey to play the goddam thing. What more do you want from me? I don't have to like it and I don't have to sit and read people say it's as good as a game that's clearly better, so I won't.

Change is afraid of me.
Scar, this is simply ridiculous. You ARE hating on Brawl by saying that it doesn't have the potential to become as competitive as melee when it's been out for little more than two weeks. I'm fairly certain the smash community didn't learn how to wavedash that fast or come up with the rest of the advanced techniques. And don't be like M2K and say that we know so much of what to look for after these many years because all we know of what to look for is with a game that plays like melee, which brawl does not.

Scar

#HarveyDent
And don't be like M2K and say that we know so much of what to look for after these many years because all we know of what to look for is with a game that plays like melee, which brawl does not.
... I think we do. And fine, I'm hating on Brawl. You trip for no reason and I can't combo to knee. What a ****ty *** game.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
idk why people hate brawl, to me its very stupid. its a different game, so what big deal. i dont think when melee came out smashers liked it as much as they do now. give it time, dont hate on it because you played it and its not exactly like melee >.>

Top Bottom