• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i take it back, GOTM. ur a decent leader. chibo y do u care about the reputation of the crew. we joined to have fun and get better. most of us dont play much and we play to have fun wit our friends. i dont care wat other ppl think about my skillZ or the skillZ of our crew. all i no is that my crew is my family and ill always have their back. if we suck, we suck. melee is only a game ( a **** good one at that).

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
iv never once said im better than you, i say your best in the crew, and if supposedly im better than you then that would put me at #1 in the crew which isnt the case. and you know **** right that im joking if i act like i rub it in your face after i beat you in a friendly as you do the same to me. people like me and scott always say how friendlies dont matter that much, especially after we talked to scar on the issue.

if you know what is so good for the crew, then why didnt you want to be part of the hierarchy and instead vote me gotm and triad to it. we made the rankings to avoid these disputes, everyone hated it, but this is the exact reason why. so now we create the hierarchy situation, and your completely acting against it.

im not saying im better than you, im saying were all around the same skill level, which goes back to my last big post when i talked about when crews should use 4 or 5 people when a big gap in skill is present.
no, when u beat me u take it to heart. u never let it go and u get annoying. also i never acted against the hierarchy, i act against u cuz u want to do things UR way. i wanted a three man leadership cuz i couldnt trust ur judgment alone to decide things and also so there wouldnt be a tie which GOTM ruined by sayin hes neutral, which is a bunch of malarkey cuz he should chose a side instead of havin the crew argue how we should do a crew battle.

also, i didnt want to be leader cuz i new paul and mitri wouldnt want me to be the leader, some of my closest friends, then i figured no one else would want me to be leader. another thing was that we werent choosin a leader based on skill cuz triad told toushi that if we did it based on skill that i was the best candidate. a leader should be someone that can help the crew get better, knows the game well, and someone that can make good decisions for the crew. i could only do the last one so that doesnt really make me a good candidate. i know less about the game then most members, i cant really teach anybody anything cuz everyone looks better wit their mains than i do, and i cant teach ppl how to make better decisions. i didnt want to be selfish and take a title that i didnt deserve. but if u make such decisions like this, than maybe i woulda made a better member of the hierarchy than u. we all no that u wanted to be the leader, although u were implying that u didnt care, but u were puttin out that u did all these things that u did for the crew and that u put this much effort into doin that and so on, contradicting the fact that u didnt care yet u were givin reasons y u should be the leader.

GOTM

Smash Champion
is triad like giving his yes/no?

if he was, i wouldnt have had a problem giving my opinion. but i didnt think he was, so we wouldnt have an odd amount anyway.

but yeah, like i said, for a REAL crew battle, like where its somethin a lil more serious, i would have to decide participants based on who were playing, but for this one, i think i already gave my opinion.

i want everyone to have fun and participant since its so cheap and is like the last melee tourney, lol.

my vote would be for him to participate just so we can have more people involved.

edit: by that i mean, i would vote for chibo to be in group A. i mean, if we do get a lot of people from our crew to come to this, if we only limit group A to 4 people, thats one more person we could let participate that wouldn't be able to =/

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i talked to triad and he suggests we go with mexi gotm tensai vex over mexi gotm chibo tensai vex, which puts us right down the middle.
triad votes for the first line-up and chibo for the second.

is triad like giving his yes/no?

if he was, i wouldnt have had a problem giving my opinion. but i didnt think he was, so we wouldnt have an odd amount anyway.

but yeah, like i said, for a REAL crew battle, like where its somethin a lil more serious, i would have to decide participants based on who were playing, but for this one, i think i already gave my opinion.

i want everyone to have fun and participant since its so cheap and is like the last melee tourney, lol.

my vote would be for him to participate just so we can have more people involved.

edit: by that i mean, i would vote for chibo to be in group A. i mean, if we do get a lot of people from our crew to come to this, if we only limit group A to 4 people, thats one more person we could let participate that wouldn't be able to =/
now make the tie-breaking vote.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i already said that as u just quoted me for a while ago. i mean he didnt get a chance to read my reasoning and i just quickly mentioned it to him on aim but if thats what he thinks im cool with that. stop trying to put all this pressure on gotm and influence him to say what you say.

why are you acting like such a douchebag (one of the few words not blocked on SWF lol) to everyone? seriously sael, i know your cooler than this. and dont say things like when i beat you i take it to heart cause i dont. you should think about what you say before you say it *cough* velocity at CoT2 *cough*

w/e im just ready for pizza hut. i like gotms idea, but then i think the top 5 would be me gotm wind wing and xzax. aztec would be dead last haha

GOTM

Smash Champion
now make the tie-breaking vote.
my vote was for as many people to be in crews as possible. putting chibo in group A does give us more options, and also opens up another spot if more people from our crew decide to come.

note that this is my decision for this crew tournament. if we had a specific crew battle, i would choose depending on who we are playing.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
enuff count me out for the crew battle, im done wit arguing wit chibo and i seriously dont wanna crew battle/throw away money. and i dont wanna hear that its only $2.50. quit ur *****in and if u want me to play so badly then pay my $2.50.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
great now were gonna lose, ur real cool sael. and yes i will say it, its only $2, not even $2.50 if we enter as a group of 5. if u dont have $2 then ur not buyin those wii points from me u want, or maybe you should stop blowing all ur money on other stuff. $2 is the cheapest possible tournament u can enter and crews are fun. i dont want someone with attitude like yours right now even in the crew battle.

GOTM

Smash Champion
If it's going to be this huge of a deal, I don't even know if it's worth it =/

The point of the way that Scar is running this crew tournament is so people can have fun, which is why it's only $2-$2.50 a person.

Our reputation isn't on the line here at all, this is not a big thing.

I mean, you guys already heard about what my view on Samus was for crews :laugh:.

Everyone should participate, it will be fun, it SHOULD be fun. And yeah we should try out best but I'm not about to vote a crew member out so he doesn't get the oppurtunity to participate in like a mini crew tournament in like the last Melee tournament.

Maybe I wouldn't vote Chibo into a roster if we all had to put like 20 bucks up or something, Samus gets *****, but, there's no point that anyone should not play in this thing.

Everyone from ToS that comes, should play crews if the amount of people works out.

GOTM

Smash Champion
From ToS we will probably have at this tourney:

GOTM
Mexi
Chibo
Xzax
Vex
Talwind
WingZero
Tensai

Thats 8 ****ing people, two groups of 4. One group of 5 does not work, no johns. If someone has to go to group B so be it. I don't care who the hell it is, honestly, I'll go if you guys cant decide.

i didnt realize we would prob have 8 people. I thought 5 would work, but now I realize it doesn't.

I just wanna play

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why shouldnt we try to do our absolute best at this? its the last melee tournament and our ONLY shot to compete in a competitive crew battle for melee. if everyone followed your logic there, then tsa pa would put roykid chocobo yayo or ultimo on as a 5th person.

im just tired of all this. no one believes me that im trying to act in the best interest of the crew, and NOT MYSELF. i dont want to argue, but im not gonna sit down and watch mexi say stuff like that and not do anything about it.

edit: meant to be posted by gotm and xzax

GOTM

Smash Champion
then tsa pa would put roykid chocobo yayo or ultimo on as a 5th person.
and u dont think they should get a chance to compete?

why cant everyone get a chance to play? we're not gonna win anything anyway, ill play my best, but im not gonna be a hypocrit.

everyone should play, and if we do a group of 5, everyone cant play, cuz we're gonna have 8 people. simple as that. i think doing the best thing for the crew would be letting everyone get a chance to play in this thing, i aint tryin to be part of taking that away from anyone, which is why i'd go to group B just so everyone could compete.

and i'd have a fun *** time doin it, cuz wingzero PUMPS IT hahaa ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i completely understand where everyones comin from saying that everyone should get a chance to play, but what if we only get 7 ppl? its a definite possibility.

in a tournament like this though that we should take seriously, you cant sacrifice possible skill for things like that. for instance, lets say m2k or some other pro doesnt have a teammate at some tournament (although he obviously would, its a what if situation), and the only person without a teammate is an extreme scrub. hes not gonna waste his money on a team with no potential.

however, if the kid wants to team with m2k, then it makes more sense for them to team all they want in friendlies, when any amount of money isnt on the line. im all for doing friendly crew battles mixing it groups. id love to participate in random groupings of our crew members. i think me wing aztec ponchoman and terrv would be pretty awesome lol.

and if we still want them to participate, we can recruit a temporary member for them to participate with like jman is with the tunes. just having 5 ppl in group 1 dosnt ruin everyones chances in being in a crew battle.

please no one hate me

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its a 2 dollar/person crew tournament that we are guaranteed not to win
were never guaranteed to win any tournaments. its like saying why do u want to place 2nd in pools at SPOC4 or place in the top however many people. you want to do your best in a tournament setting. at pound 3 we paid $45 each only to not even make it out of the first round of pools...

tourney settings are the time people realize your skill. we obviously wont win cause of tsa pa and the tunes, but we wont be last, and i can guarantee u that. why wouldnt u guys wanna take it seriously for the only crew battle tourney we ever enter in melee?

edit: **** i didnt even realize this is my big 1000th post, in an argument about our crew. thanks everyone

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
w/e i quit the crew battle. im not doing this crew battle tourney thats not with my crew where i think were not trying our best. there are certain tourneys that i think should be played at the player/teams best. im not quitting because im not in it, but im quitting the crew battle because no one has yet to accept my opinion and actually discuss the pros and cons of me being in it without attitude and slandering me except for the couple points gotm said at the very beginning, which i personally dont even think hold up completely true.

i guess theres just no room for samus mains in the world of competitive play. have fun, i hope you do good without me

edit: sry for double post

GOTM

Smash Champion
ill play my best, but im not gonna be a hypocrit.
??

well that goes against everything i wanted, lol. i kind of wanted every single person to get a chance to play...and now mexi and chibo both say they dont want to, lolz

what the efffff?

r u like saying its impossible for us to not try our best when we dont use our best players? i thinks thats kind of degrading to like the other members tbqh (thanks mitri, now im using that crappy internet term, lol)

Scar

#HarveyDent
I have decided, as both Honorary Member and Penn Student, what ToS is going to do. If enough people show up for 2 crews, you will do 2. If they don't, you will do one. No one quits, and everyone gives me at least $2.00 and plays in the crew battle. The A and B teams will be decided at the venue when everyone can vote on it.

gg I rock.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
if someone pays scar his $2 for me i will join ToS B so chibo can be in ToS A because im awesome like that

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
great now were gonna lose, ur real cool sael. and yes i will say it, its only $2, not even $2.50 if we enter as a group of 5. if u dont have $2 then ur not buyin those wii points from me u want, or maybe you should stop blowing all ur money on other stuff. $2 is the cheapest possible tournament u can enter and crews are fun. i dont want someone with attitude like yours right now even in the crew battle.
yea im ToS no more. make that 3 ppl ToS lost cuz of chibo. im leavin to take some time off so that way i dont need to take the BS chibo hands out. maybe ill form a new crew wit shaku and toushi and those that no longer want to be associated wit chibo. ill still hang out wit u guys and im sorry but i cant stand chibo as the leader. forgive me those that i abandoned but sacrifices must be made for the good of the colony.

p.s. ill see if i come to the tourney.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Oh come on guys... FALCON BROTHERS. Come to the tournament, don't mind Chibo he's just upset. GIVE ME THE 2 BUCKS!!

<3 Mexi

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I have decided, as both Honorary Member and Penn Student, what ToS is going to do. If enough people show up for 2 crews, you will do 2. If they don't, you will do one. No one quits, and everyone gives me at least $2.00 and plays in the crew battle. The A and B teams will be decided at the venue when everyone can vote on it.

gg I rock.
LOL Scar nice way to make a decision :)

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Looks like I have do the crew battles by myself. Ill be team A and B. I get 50 stock on each crew and I pay half the money to battle. kthxbai

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Oh come on guys... FALCON BROTHERS. Come to the tournament, don't mind Chibo he's just upset. GIVE ME THE 2 BUCKS!!

<3 Mexi
there r somethings not even falcon can resolve and this is one of them. i can no longer follow chibo.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
yeah. i say if falcon had sex then ate a turkey sandwhich theres no way he would be able to move fast. if anyone gets laid and eats a good turkey sandwhich there in a ***** coma. no joke

GOTM

Smash Champion
in the words of:

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I Am stronger

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
in the words of:

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I Am stronger
GOTM i will give you 100 yen if you never show that picture again

GOTM

Smash Champion
GOTM i will give you 100 yen if you never show that picture again
deal

10 chars

not even gonna lie though, **** better get solved quick with the people that got problems, otherwise, we're gonna be another disbanded crew looking for a home. :urg:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok i worked things out with sael and everything seems to be fine

il crew battle but im not offering any opinions to where i should be. tell me where to be placed and il battle there

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
after talkin wit chibo i decided to come back. the only reasons are cuz all my bestest friends are in the crew and cuz chibo offered me a blow job, which i declined, but that shows dedication.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
im glad everything worked out mexi= number 1 in ToS n xzax stop giving every1 BJ stop being nice and talk ur mind stop sugar coding things man up

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Scar

#HarveyDent
mexi i told you not to tell anyone...

and shakugan, did you just tell a 13 year old kid to stop givin BJs?? lol

edit: whoops this is chibo on scars laptop

edit: WHAT DA FAAAWK?!? I would have known it was Chibo even if he didn't say so, I don't sound this ******** even if I were drunk/blacked out. Which was the most feasible alternative.

Top Bottom