• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol, we didnt really snatch him, he said since he lives in south jersey right near all of us, it'd be easier for him to play with us.

he also said he wanted to rep his area
Its ok we know you guys were just jealous and offered lots and lots of cookies and milk LOL.

Na I'm jk LOL oh wellz :( good luck guys I barely even knew Triad :(

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Its ok we know you guys were just jealous and offered lots and lots of cookies and milk LOL.

Na I'm jk LOL oh wellz :( good luck guys I barely even knew Triad :(
but lots and lots of cookies and milk will make a grown man do ANYTHING

Scar

#HarveyDent
when we r done we dont go behind each others back and say "oh we lost cuz we were sandbaggin"
First, let me say that I'm very glad that you guys all got past this, you're a great group of guys and I do have faith that you will all become a talented group of smashers, especially if you can all meet up at Triad's a bit more frequently.

That said, I just want to add that the ONLY appropriate thing to say with regards to results of friendlies is something along the lines of, "We'll see what happens in tournament." That includes, "Our record in tournament is...", "They're just friendlies," and other such things.

In my personal opinion it's pretty lame to say that you sandbag all the time. I mean that's what Cactuar says, so no one ever knows if they've actually beat him or not. And it's irritating enough for someone who beats everyone 99% of the time to do that, but Cactus isn't even competing with anyone anymore, he has established himself as one of the top players in the nation. When it's actually an issue, it's really an upsetting thing to hide behind.

So.

It's cool to sandbag in friendlies, we all do it, but I don't think anyone who loses in friendlies can ever justify them being better than someone else by saying that they only lost because they were sandbagging. I don't even like justifying being better when you WIN in friendlies. So I had to rant about this. <3 ToS

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
In my personal opinion it's pretty lame to say that you sandbag all the time. I mean that's what Cactuar says, so no one ever knows if they've actually beat him or not. And it's irritating enough for someone who beats everyone 99% of the time to do that, but Cactus isn't even competing with anyone anymore, he has established himself as one of the top players in the nation. When it's actually an issue, it's really an upsetting thing to hide behind.
Just to make something clear, I did not start the whole "Cactuar is a sandbagger" trend. Someone made a point of calling me out on it when they realized that there was a distinct different in my play style between playing in friendlies and playing in recorded matches, and even more so in mm's and tourny matches. I started getting called out as a sandbagger so often that I just went along with it because it was the running joke. Understand that I will never directly say to someone that I was sandbagging them. I may not be trying my hardest, but I am trying to work new or different things into my game while playing, as well as give my opponent good practice. If anyone starts beating me somewhat consistently, I slowly increase how hard I'm playing until they can't do that anymore. I call this scaling to my opponent. It helps them adapt to specific strategies and helps me shape their play style however I want. Do not attempt to quote this as what you do, as none of you have sufficient depth as far as play ability goes to be doing this.

To consistently lose in friendlies is just a sign of either you not being as good as your opponent, you not playing well, or you being disrespectful to your opponent. (just have funlies not included)

There have been, in very rare cases, situations in which I purposefully deceived players that I knew I would be playing in tournament by intentionally not playing well in friendlies so that they would be playing me while vastly underestimating my skill, and my views on this kind of behavior have changed during my time in the community. It is extremely disrespectful and unsportsmanlike to deceive your opponent in that manner, and I will add you to my own list of players who may not play me outside of tournament or money match, which will likely extend to my crewmates.

Being a known sandbagger may have certain benefits to players of my caliber, but regardless of that, that status is not a good one. To promote yourself as such only shows that you are disrespecting your fellow crewmates by not giving them the practice they are seeking while playing, and will only lead to a lack of faith in your ability and a slow on the progression of your crew.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Kinda drunk so bare with me

There are few instances when players are THAT close in skill when it's actually necessary to complain about sandbagging. If someone is much better than u, an continually beats u..regardless of how hard they are trying DEAL WITH IT, GET BETTER, DONT DO THINGS YOU GET PUNISHED FOR, AND MAKE THEM TRY HARDER! People are so worried about where they stand in comparison to great players... its stupid, just dont worry about it. A friend of mine came to a tournament, got 4 stocked by reik and m2k repeatedly, then complained to me that they were sandbagged and didn't know where they stood..wow! If someone is that much better, it doesnt matter! U can gauge it as wow they are tons better than me n I have alot 2 work on. On the rare occasion where to people are THAT close where it actually matters.....ask yourself why it does matter! If two smashers try their best and go back and forth, accept it as that, and move on with the game. This is the relationship between me and Keitaro, so close, **** eachother on differnt days, never know who is really better. At some point you realize it doesnt matter, just be happy you have someone to push you to get better.

My opinion on the leader....1st off, if anyone has somethin negative to say get at me on my screen name, be a man about it. Now, for the crew in general, dont be in such a rush to be considered GOOD. Gotm, mexi and triad are pretty good smashers, but honestly the other nj crews have much more depth. If someone like me, and others who arent even in the crew can look from the outside and see the best...why is it such a problem and big deal from within? The crew is the crew, why stress so much on who is in a crew battle, that you would most likely lose? Please dont take that route! The people commited to the crew and getting better should be the ones representing the crew. If your crew is made of semi advanced players... then fight your crew battles with them. The smash world knows what the crew has to offer, so dont worry about putting out an impressive or disappointing image. THE CREW KNOWS WHO ITS BEST MEMBERS ARE, so role with that, and keep it fun. Chibo has put together tournaments, and helped make this crew known to all. Gotm is also another member who has aided in representing the crew in a great fashion, and is def fit for the leadership role. This crew has been established for a whike, and naturally has found its leaders, so dont rejhect the obvious. Gotm and Chibo are the leaders obviously, and for those who look for vet skill and knowledge you have triad to look up to. Geti it together Tos, you guys have much potential like Scar said, but realize it is what it is.... POTENTIAL. Practice and get to where u wanna be, and don't worry about the stupid ****! Work together as a crew, and dont worry how u look to everyone else, because if all you care about is what everyone else thinks about your crew, or how u did in a crew battle, are u really together for the right reasons? Just be yourselves, and step ur game up. N if you wanna come to Rutrogers and get ***** by Eazy, Spammer,doyoung,mog keitaro etc GET at us!!1 lol good luck to you guys, hopefully my drunken rant wat coherent, and you all see my true message. Peace!

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
nice stuff said by eazy, scar, and cactuar. a crew should be a group of friends who band together, and that ranking thing you guys have for your crew, i think its a bad idea...that alone starts bad blood, everyone should eventually naturally know who is better than who..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Truly amazing posts by Scar, Tuar, andf Eazy (your drunk rant was completely coherent lol). I really appreciate all of the advice all of you have for the crew. We all know why were together and it's for the right reasons, but recently we just sort of strayed away from that main purpose.

Especially in all this crazy talk about sandbagging which is stupid as he11, I must say that I really appreciate Tuar's post.
Cactuar said:
To promote yourself as such only shows that you are disrespecting your fellow crewmates by not giving them the practice they are seeking while playing, and will only lead to a lack of faith in your ability and a slow on the progression of your crew.
That pretty much sums it all up right there. And it's great to hear this from Tuar as I can vouch for how he has helped us with smash in the past. I've been playing Tuar pretty much from when I started playing competitively, all the way from being a terrible Mario main as we invited him over to Calhoun for the first time.

I knew he was amazing back then, but nothing up to the skill with matches I've seen at events such as Evo East earlier last year, and it's still been a long time since then. While someone may not be playing their best which I've also done at times, I personally use it as time to practice other new tech skills which I'm not sure if they work or not, which would be too risky to try in a tourney setting. And the scaling idea that cactuar had talked about really helps everyone get better, which I especially appreciate from all the countless times I've played him at the game room, or more recently at the beginning of Smashpocalypse III. Good **** everyone

Scar

#HarveyDent
The other thing is that sometimes I do a good combo on Cactuar only to see him say "Did you just do something? Oh, I wasn't DIing."

****ing Cactuar.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
wow guys. First off, i dont lose many friendlies i actually win alot of the majority of them. and second when you see me just moonwalking the whole stage, taunting every 5 seconds, and doing things that i know that will end in a self destruct its clear to see i obviously dont care if i win or lose lol i just like to have fun playing the game. i rarely ever care if i win or lose a friendlys or in tourniments **** happens. as long as i keep beating tensai, gomen-ne, and shakugan like theres no tomorrow thats fine with me =]. and beside the only person i ever 1v1 friendly in the crew was Mexi so i dunno why everyone else is Bltching. i will play how i wanna play

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
second when you see me just moonwalking the whole stage, taunting every 5 seconds, and doing things that i know that will end in a self destruct its clear to see i obviously dont care if i win or lose lol i just like to have fun playing the game. \
i noticed that u usually start doin those things when u r losin.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
im sry bro i have lots of love for the crew in the ppl in it but i must quit ToS sry u guys i wish u the best of luck

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i quit this crew. i never seen so many people attack one of there fellow crew members before just because i dont like to try. its' so stupid making something small into a huge issue. and everyone who talked on it dont know **** about me or how i play, they probably just heard things from people who i have never played. and chibo who was the one making the biggest deal out of all of this i dont think has ever even seen me play besides a 2v2. NEVER have i told mexi he beat me souly because i was sandbagging. i pointed out the fact that i was BUT I ALSO CONGRADULATED HIM ON HIS WIN AND TOLD HIM HE WAS GOOD.i even admited his falcon is better then mine. its not my excuse, its my way of not taking the game so ***** serious and having fun. but if this is how ToS treats a crew member who just wants to have fun with the game goodluck. you guys need to loosen up and stop taking this game straight to the ***** heart, putting your souls and pride into it and shlt. and maybe people can just take a win as a win and a lose as a lose. i take my wins and my loses no matter the circumstances, it doesnt matter if it was my fault or the opponents fault for the outcome. just take the outcome. yeah i lose when i dont try, i dont go running and crying about it nor am i upset im still in a happy and good mood. and everytime i win im still in the same mood. i dont take these friendlies serious at all. and for all of those people who said i disrespect the crew by playing like that my friendlies were at the rankings tourniment either during matches or when the rankings tourniment was done it wasnt in a ranking match. THE SETTING WASNT SERIOUS NOR WERE THE PEOPLE. and like i said ive played mexi in falco/falcon dittos and gotm reminded me i played him in falco dittos. mexi won all the falcon dittos and there was only 4. the first being a 2 stock, second being a 4 stock and these two were at the second rankings, third being a 1 stock, and fourth being a 3 stock, these two were at the third rankings along with the falco dittos. i dunno what more does he want. sandbagging or not he won. we also played 2 falco dittos and he won the first by 2 stocks and i won the second by a 4 stock. then i played gotm in 1 falco ditto he won by 2 stocks. if anyone can tell me how me sandbaggin these matches hurt my crew in anyway i want to know being how these are the only ones i played with them besides me playing tensai,shakugan, and gomen. maybe next time before people speak like i said a thousand times before they should have full knowledge on what their talking about. AND FOR THOSE WHO TL;DR MY POST AND STILL TALK ABOUT IT ARE EXACTLY THE ONES WHO ARE GONNA SAY SOMETHING STUPID WITH OUT KNOWING

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well i must say that was sort of a surprising post there. i knew u quit, but id say thats a bit of overreacting. i mean back in the old argument a couple of weeks ago ur name was tossed around, but i thought we solved everything and was cool. u were never mentioned after that. im guess u thought the 3 big posts up there were aimed at u, but i dont see ur name anywhere.

furthermore, i dont know what you have against me, but im glad to see you leave as im sick and tired of it. iv tried on countless occasions to be friends with you and be cool, but something bad always happens. you didnt like the way the crew was run, and yet u took it out on me, and me alone, however we all stood by the rules, not just myself. and i really dont appreciate you talking behind my back as you have.

and you say i only saw u play in our 2v2. false. i played ur fox at rankings 3, and while i beat u, i still said good game and what not as i try to after every match. even further, i watched ur set with roykid (minus the first match) in pools and pocalypse III. i guess u completely forgot me saying i was shocked at how good you did (cause i barely get to see u play for real thanks to all the sandbags) and congratulated you for when you 2 stocked him (i think thats what it was in the second match with fox i believe). i guess you forget about it the same way you forgot about how we talked and hugn out at pocalypse 2, which later on while talking, u sware we didnt say more than like 3 words to each other that day.

bottom line is, if im not going to be given respect for the amount of work i do for the crew or for the respect i give back to other players, then i wont treat you with respect. you completely brought it upon yourself. everyone else has no problem with me, and even shakugan while we had some rough times at first eventually began cool as i kept giving him tips and advice, or praise for how fast he had been improving.

also remember were a new crew and all new crews have problems they have to work though (as were currently abolishing the rankings). by not sticking through the hard times with us, it truly shows you have no dedication to the crew or friends in the crew.

perhaps id type more, but my shift at work is done so I have to leave my computer. if i can offer one last piece of advice, if you do decide to join another crew, try to change your attitude before you do so, and realize sometimes smash has to be taken seriously in the sort of setting like a crew.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
well i must say that was sort of a surprising post there. i knew u quit, but id say thats a bit of overreacting. i mean back in the old argument a couple of weeks ago ur name was tossed around, but i thought we solved everything and was cool. u were never mentioned after that. im guess u thought the 3 big posts up there were aimed at u, but i dont see ur name anywhere.

furthermore, i dont know what you have against me, but im glad to see you leave as im sick and tired of it. iv tried on countless occasions to be friends with you and be cool, but something bad always happens. you didnt like the way the crew was run, and yet u took it out on me, and me alone, however we all stood by the rules, not just myself. and i really dont appreciate you talking behind my back as you have.

and you say i only saw u play in our 2v2. false. i played ur fox at rankings 3, and while i beat u, i still said good game and what not as i try to after every match. even further, i watched ur set with roykid (minus the first match) in pools and pocalypse III. i guess u completely forgot me saying i was shocked at how good you did (cause i barely get to see u play for real thanks to all the sandbags) and congratulated you for when you 2 stocked him (i think thats what it was in the second match with fox i believe). i guess you forget about it the same way you forgot about how we talked and hugn out at pocalypse 2, which later on while talking, u sware we didnt say more than like 3 words to each other that day.

bottom line is, if im not going to be given respect for the amount of work i do for the crew or for the respect i give back to other players, then i wont treat you with respect. you completely brought it upon yourself. everyone else has no problem with me, and even shakugan while we had some rough times at first eventually began cool as i kept giving him tips and advice, or praise for how fast he had been improving.

also remember were a new crew and all new crews have problems they have to work though (as were currently abolishing the rankings). by not sticking through the hard times with us, it truly shows you have no dedication to the crew or friends in the crew.

perhaps id type more, but my shift at work is done so I have to leave my computer. if i can offer one last piece of advice, if you do decide to join another crew, try to change your attitude before you do so, and realize sometimes smash has to be taken seriously in the sort of setting like a crew.
lol i know your glad im out i did try to be your friend ur just the one person in the crew that i couldnt see myself being friends with everyone else is cool as hell. i just felt like you were indirectly dissrespecting me at all times. i have no problem with the crew but i have a problem with that. and if any of you woulda just asked me to play serious i would have. like roykid did the other day. "dead serious" haha lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i know your glad im out i did try to be your friend ur just the one person in the crew that i couldnt see myself being friends with everyone else is cool as hell. i just felt like you were indirectly dissrespecting me at all times. i have no problem with the crew but i have a problem with that. and if any of you woulda just asked me to play serious i would have. like roykid did the other day. "dead serious" haha lol
name how i indirectly dissrespected u. you could ask how i tried to be ur friend but i dont feel like typing that much. w/e its over. and for the record, we asked u over and over to play serious.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
im not gonna start pointing fingers on whos fault this is. (starts pointing at one finger at gotm and chibo)

this is all ur fault. these guys wanted to be serious and start our crew career by facing TSA. no one wanted to go to scars to get ***** in a crew battle. everyone wanted to stay and get to no the crew more since it was our first official meeting. but noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooo instead of crew bonding Andy and the Tuna wanted to get their buttcheeks spread. i believe it was the seriousness of these two guys that ultimately led to the downfall of some of our crew members. but do not fret my friends i will follow u guys to the ends of the earth.

p.s. to my fallen titans, if u ever wish to rejoin us ill be more then happy to free u guys from tartarus so that u may walk down the same path again.

p.s.#2 gomen-ne is too funny.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lolz.

i juss wanna get better. and there were better players there = better practice.

honestly, we all played with each other for like 4-5 hours that day anyways...that was a quick like 2 hour trip to end the night. i mean, we didnt even stay that long after we did that small *** crew battle, lol.

i dont think 2 hours worth of going to scars to practice and stuff was the downfall of everything, lol. also, im pretty sure chibo, myself, and shakugan all wanted to go, and when we asked toushi and tensai, they said they didnt care either way, so thats pretty much a majority.

and i honestly want to know if toushi or shakugan blames this on me for them leaving, because if they do, please tell me. it would be a shock to me personally.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not gonna start pointing fingers on whos fault this is. (starts pointing at one finger at gotm and chibo)

this is all ur fault. these guys wanted to be serious and start our crew career by facing TSA. no one wanted to go to scars to get ***** in a crew battle. everyone wanted to stay and get to no the crew more since it was our first official meeting. but noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooo instead of crew bonding Andy and the Tuna wanted to get their buttcheeks spread. i believe it was the seriousness of these two guys that ultimately led to the downfall of some of our crew members. but do not fret my friends i will follow u guys to the ends of the earth.

p.s. to my fallen titans, if u ever wish to rejoin us ill be more then happy to free u guys from tartarus so that u may walk down the same path again.

p.s.#2 gomen-ne is too funny.
i thought everything was over again, but why do people have to keep starting things? everyone mainly says its my problem (this time though me and gotm evidentally), and yet i havnt started any of the fighting on this thread. and i know your awesome mexi, and that you joke a lot, but i dont even know with this post.

your saying we took things too seriously and that was the downfall of the crew? first of all, the crew is still here and we still have every original member, and then some. were running tourneys, were getting better, and your acting like everything is falling apart. i didnt know going to scars to smash with a variety of people was being too serious. some of the tunes were even there among others, and your the one saying we need to keep playing ppl. why play the same ppl we just did at my dorm for 5 hours when we can go face a new slew of ppl.

also, we had no experience crew battling, and most importantly it was FOR FUN. you think were gonna win? cactuars on their team and they didnt even need him. a. it was fun and scar was up for it, and b. we needed a friendly practice of a crew battle just to get used to the mechanics of such since weve never been in one before.

if i recall, you were the only one who didnt want to go to scars. i remember some wanted to go such as toushi as he wanted to falcon ditto scar since he never got the chance. your just afraid to play ppl better than you. you wont get much better by playing the same ppl over and over who arent as good as you. you need to challenge yourself for once, similar to how tuar was talking about earlier how we fluctuates his skill when fighting people below him which gives them good training. its too bad u missed out on the training, as gotm played m2k for like 2 hours straight and learned a crapload of stuff, and i played a variety of people better than me like eggm and scar, who got me playing faster, with better tech skill and experience.

and if you think this is why ppl left, your wrong. yayo left because he was invited into TSA by WoZ (before he quit), shakugan was invited into the new brotherhood crew and felt this wasnt the right place for him, and toushi for whatever crazy reason he has now.

i dont want to fight with you, but when you point the blame at the people who worked the hardest for the crew and that did nothing wrong, its hard not to.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all you guys have is only 1 FL smasher????where is he located???
he actually lives in south jersey right near me, but he goes to college in florida at ringling. (i think thats what its called). Theres actually some others in florida who are technically in our crew, one goes to the same college, and another somewhere close, but they all live in south jersey. i think he has a smashboards account, its either like bean or onemrbean or something like that. hes on the nj finder if im not mistaken.

G

Gomen-ne

hehe......well now that thats over (and if it isnt it ends NOW!) im gonna definitely need tips for my samus

p.s. i hate marth v. samus
someone please destroy TenNoTensai's thumbs!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id like to see ur samus, havnt gotten a chance to yet. theres actually a quite comical thread about this in the samus section. ftilts work great. go in for one after a laggy tipper. for edgeguarding, if theyr higher health force em to recover low with missiles the drop a sex kick, or if theyr at less percent and dont fly far, edgehog and do a ledgehop nair in place when he trys to come up. if hes recovering rly high, just take ur time, and try to intercept him as he comes down, but stay on ur feet so you can wavedash away if he tries to sneak a dair in.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
hehe......well now that thats over (and if it isnt it ends NOW!) im gonna definitely need tips for my samus

p.s. i hate marth v. samus
someone please destroy TenNoTensai's thumbs!!!
i will do better then destroy his thumbs i will destroy his marth =]
then bring it back to life to team with it a COT2 lolol

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i thought everything was over again, but why do people have to keep starting things? everyone mainly says its my problem (this time though me and gotm evidentally), and yet i havnt started any of the fighting on this thread. and i know your awesome mexi, and that you joke a lot, but i dont even know with this post.

your saying we took things too seriously and that was the downfall of the crew? first of all, the crew is still here and we still have every original member, and then some. were running tourneys, were getting better, and your acting like everything is falling apart. i didnt know going to scars to smash with a variety of people was being too serious. some of the tunes were even there among others, and your the one saying we need to keep playing ppl. why play the same ppl we just did at my dorm for 5 hours when we can go face a new slew of ppl.

also, we had no experience crew battling, and most importantly it was FOR FUN. you think were gonna win? cactuars on their team and they didnt even need him. a. it was fun and scar was up for it, and b. we needed a friendly practice of a crew battle just to get used to the mechanics of such since weve never been in one before.

if i recall, you were the only one who didnt want to go to scars. i remember some wanted to go such as toushi as he wanted to falcon ditto scar since he never got the chance. your just afraid to play ppl better than you. you wont get much better by playing the same ppl over and over who arent as good as you. you need to challenge yourself for once, similar to how tuar was talking about earlier how we fluctuates his skill when fighting people below him which gives them good training. its too bad u missed out on the training, as gotm played m2k for like 2 hours straight and learned a crapload of stuff, and i played a variety of people better than me like eggm and scar, who got me playing faster, with better tech skill and experience.

and if you think this is why ppl left, your wrong. yayo left because he was invited into TSA by WoZ (before he quit), shakugan was invited into the new brotherhood crew and felt this wasnt the right place for him, and toushi for whatever crazy reason he has now.

i dont want to fight with you, but when you point the blame at the people who worked the hardest for the crew and that did nothing wrong, its hard not to.
u care too much about the image of the crew. **** wat everyone else thinks. let everyone else judge us by our post but those that meet us know we are all loveable people, especially when we go to pizza hut. lolZ. anywho, i dont give a **** about those that leave our crew, its for their own reasons and there is no need to concern ourselves wit them anymore. all we need to worry about is playin smash and hopin that one day we actually do become a force to be reckoned wit.

ill also pitch an idea, so imma toss it and if u dont like u can just toss it back lolZ. i say we operate on a three man leadership so that no 'one' person can make decisions for the crew by themselves. i would say the three people consist of triad, gotm, and chibo because u three r the best known, the most knowledgable in smash, and the three that will most likely do anything for the crew. u can even call urselves the Titan Hierarchy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u care too much about the image of the crew. **** wat everyone else thinks. let everyone else judge us by our post but those that meet us know we are all loveable people, especially when we go to pizza hut. lolZ. anywho, i dont give a **** about those that leave our crew, its for their own reasons and there is no need to concern ourselves wit them anymore. all we need to worry about is playin smash and hopin that one day we actually do become a force to be reckoned wit.

ill also pitch an idea, so imma toss it and if u dont like u can just toss it back lolZ. i say we operate on a three man leadership so that no 'one' person can make decisions for the crew by themselves. i would say the three people consist of triad, gotm, and chibo because u three r the best known, the most knowledgable in smash, and the three that will most likely do anything for the crew. u can even call urselves the Titan Hierarchy.
well you sound like u changed ur tone on the past members lol, last post was you can cmoe back anytime u want titans are awesome so on and so on, now its no need to concern ourselves with them anymore... -qft lolz

weve actually been talking about the same exact idea of the 3 person system with the same 3 ppl and what not, so now that we coincidentally have ur approval without asking, we'l make it official. il be updating the crew thread tonight. o yea, and the name Titan Hierarchy is awesome.

G

Gomen-ne

well i guess this im gonna have to play samus and maybe get a ditto in (>^_^)>-----------=>

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
well you sound like u changed ur tone on the past members lol, last post was you can cmoe back anytime u want titans are awesome so on and so on, now its no need to concern ourselves with them anymore... -qft lolz

weve actually been talking about the same exact idea of the 3 person system with the same 3 ppl and what not, so now that we coincidentally have ur approval without asking, we'l make it official. il be updating the crew thread tonight. o yea, and the name Titan Hierarchy is awesome.
well there is no tone change wat i said is true dont have to concern ourselves wit them anymore but if they decide to rejoin ill re-enstate them.

Top Bottom