• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
I Told Everyone Brawl Was Pushed Back Another Month Like Almost A Week Ago But Nooo! Noone Wants To Believe Toushi!

GOTM

Smash Champion
<3 Best news ever. Tuesday night Smash should start back up soon, maybe tonight at 8? Call me.
We have SOOT training for the Drexel Smash Group from 6:30-8. Me, Chibo, and RoyKid are going to go and we'll probably play smash afterwards for like a few hours or something. We might be able to come down then, not sure what they're doing.

I will give you a call, yes :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can I get a heads up on this ToS tournament? is it gonna happen on saturday or not. I'm gonna have to be driving there and I am not sure if my crew member can drive dude to maybe he may have to work that day. So I like to know these things ahead of time so I know what to do to make sure I go to this if it happens

GOTM

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE 26th INSTEAD!!!!

chibo will be updated the "important" post thread and the name of the thread and main post soon, just wanted to let everyone know.

also, tournament will be in PHILADELPHIA. get to 30th street station, its a block away. its between 2 venues but there both the same distance from the station.

BE THERE BY 11AM with SETUPS!!!

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Imagine my dissapointment when GOTM comes into a room saying that Sheik won't be in the game because the guy who said she was lied. I WAS CRUSHED. I was left alone waiting wanting Sheik back, the disjointed hitboxs that needle ****. ALL GONE, LOST!

So imagine my face this morning when I get new update SHEIK. O_O o_O O_o AMAZING. **** Pikman, Sheik for life *****es!

GOTM

Smash Champion
hahahahaha

yeah dude screw people that talk like they know about brawl. nothing is confirmed or deconfirmed until nintendo does it. i hate rumors, they suck. no one is right...ever

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
people thought it was official though, it wasnt a random person. it was a scan from a japanese mag and some stupid person translated it wrong lol. sheik will be a lil cooler and less broken cause of the new physics, but meh.... why keep the chain lol

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Because the chain ***** Chibo because the chain *****. I will work it into her move set one day when I'm actually good at the game.

P.S.

Me and Chocobo have a $20 bet on who's gonna keep their main longer. Mine is still Pikmin and Boco's is Snake. So I need to stay focused on Pikmin no matter how much they suck until Boco gives up. So I'll need you guys for support and to keep me focused.

If I win, Pizza for everybody!!! On Boco, DAMMN! Oh later, Check the logs.:psycho:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Because the chain ***** Chibo because the chain *****. I will work it into her move set one day when I'm actually good at the game.

P.S.

Me and Chocobo have a $20 bet on who's gonna keep their main longer. Mine is still Pikmin and Boco's is Snake. So I need to stay focused on Pikmin no matter how much they suck until Boco gives up. So I'll need you guys for support and to keep me focused.

If I win, Pizza for everybody!!! On Boco, DAMMN! Oh later, Check the logs.:psycho:
haha nice challenge. didnt u just say u wanted to be sheik tho instead of pikmin and olimar?

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
buyers and sellers!pimps and whores, pimps and whores! the rankings should be fun

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yayo r u comin to the rankings? btw, ppl are able to get there earlier for friendlies, but the rankings wont start till between 5 and 6

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Shakugan Tensai Gomen ne Toushi wont be there

Shakugan,maybe im a lion, i main Peach and Ice climbers i love my self n i will work on being nice after i lose but if i win i will dance

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
lol toushi >.> are pool was tough at SP III i only got noe win =[. Well whatsup? any plans this weekend(besides going to AC lol) me and choco are playing some melee

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
lol toushi >.> are pool was tough at SP III i only got noe win =[. Well whatsup? any plans this weekend(besides going to AC lol) me and choco are playing some melee
shakugan is having a smash fest with a bunch of people and me and tensai are going to it

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Hmmm I don't think I'll be able to make it. This weekend is looking sketchy. We're having a ton of rankings why don't we just have smashfest. People don't even have time to get better or worse.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
yea lets have a smashfest like the same day as CoT2 so everyone can attend. >.> acouple people cant make this in atlantic city, but most of the crew is going to CoT2

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( play me more I was kinda upset that day :(.

And im not even sure if I lost any *shrugs* I'll say I didn't to keep me happy :laugh: LOL.

I wanna play GOTM lol dunno why he is mad random to play LMAO.

If i see a peach im gonna f-smash her.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
:( play me more I was kinda upset that day :(.

And im not even sure if I lost any *shrugs* I'll say I didn't to keep me happy :laugh: LOL.

I wanna play GOTM lol dunno why he is mad random to play LMAO.

If i see a peach im gonna f-smash her.
i'll play you

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
MEXI do my fav combo for me to GOTM:
stomp,raptor boost,upsmash, knee

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
>_> You have Ranking tournaments a WHOLE lot, to be quite frank, lol. I think you should space them out more often. I understand everyone wants to be in crew battle, still though, lol.
i agree with you ame

Top Bottom