• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow we need to record me moonwalking the whole stage of final D with captain falcon,mewtwo, and link
whoa there Mr mr u can moonwalk later we should record me doin cool peach things n me hitting ppl with stitch face that sounds more fun

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
sorry guys but no coolness crew at scars tomorrow. u can blame aztec and talwind for this one. aztec would rather buy Devil May Cry 4 over smash.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I guess you guys missed this ^^^^^
we can agree on some rules together. start throwing some stuff out there.

there was this one rule i kind of liked where there were 3 random stages on, and no stage counterpicks. it was kind of interesting.

but yeah, what i do know is, first person and their character will each have to be written down on a peice of paper before it starts

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What I am use to is:

First battle is random stage

next person that comes up gets to pick stage they wanna play on

If you get into a fight and not lose a stock (reguardless how many stocks your enemy has) You can switch your character and its the only time you can switch your character if you advance into the next fight.

GOTM

Smash Champion
If you get into a fight and not lose a stock (reguardless how many stocks your enemy has) You can switch your character and its the only time you can switch your character if you advance into the next fight.
hmm, i kind of like that character switching rule.

well, random stages will be DL, PS, FD, YS, FoD, and BF.

first match is def. random. yeah, person coming up if we do it this way will get to pick stage and char which they will have to stay with unless they dont lose a stock.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Good stuff at the PA tourney guys :).

Chibo - great matches you play tricky :( but its better to play solid and gay >_>.

Shakugan - good matches sorry my characters completely gay yours lmao I hope at the next tourney you can play me more.

Gotm - Don't run away from our pool matches. I saw you ask Scar to put you in a different pool >_> you sneaky fox >_< my jiggs is out for your rice crispies.

Yayo - LOL I finally met you >_< good stuff playing me we should play sometime I would love to hang out.

Toushi - Good stuff I finally met you too LOL. Good team matches next time play me in singles friendlies >_<.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Good stuff at the PA tourney guys :).

Chibo - great matches you play tricky :( but its better to play solid and gay >_>.

Shakugan - good matches sorry my characters completely gay yours lmao I hope at the next tourney you can play me more.

Gotm - Don't run away from our pool matches. I saw you ask Scar to put you in a different pool >_> you sneaky fox >_< my jiggs is out for your rice crispies.

Yayo - LOL I finally met you >_< good stuff playing me we should play sometime I would love to hang out.

Toushi - Good stuff I finally met you too LOL. Good team matches next time play me in singles friendlies >_<.

lol i only try a lot of stuff like that when i play in friendlies seeing how it works and practicicing that stuff, like bomb cancelling my grapples. i never do that stuff in tourney sets for the risk of me killing myself.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
4th Huh? Good work Shakugan. I guess What I taught you paid off. Good show dude
while shakugan has been improving greatly, i feel that i have to add that neither talwind, aztecking, nor ponchoman were there for the tournament, and i played worse than i ever had in months. its clear that i hsouldnt drop from rank 4 to 7th. i played smash for 14 hours that day because of smashpocalypse, and started the rankings tourney after 12 hours, and its a recurring pattern that after i play smash for that long i completely burn out of all skill afterwards which has happened at past tourneys. im sorry for johning, but yea.... i was beating wingzero the week before no probs, and i 2-0s gomen ne as my first rankings match and he ranked higher from wins and lsoses but our record was the same. i was also 3 stocking shaku earlier that day in the tournament which i was kicking *** in. although your right drk peach, hes getting a lot better and his float cancels especially are getting a lot faster. </end johns>

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
well welcome xzax n mr chibo can u upload are money match online so i can put the fights in the peach thread n dont worry chibo we all have a bad time

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

can u plz update rankings love shakugan

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach you didn't make it out to Smashpocalypse you jerk. It would have been AWESOME.
I dont know about these tournaments. No one tells me anything that goes on in N.J I love to go to some N.J tournaments and play some fresh compitetion for a change. Also I dont know how much it is to travel there and back. Really no one tells me anything. if I would have got full info onit and how much it would cost round trip, then I would have gone.

But I'll be at the ToS tournament hopefully.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Well Smashpocalypse is a Philadelphia tourney and we did have 62 people for singles, with a really nice spread of tournament-level and new players. In other words it's a good place to **** some scrubs in bracket.

You should come to the next one, the thread is in my sig, just post and subscribe and you'll find out when the next one is. I'd love to see Imperial Era come out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In PA? Thats quite a trip. I hope it does not cost so much to get there from here or else I wont have enough to even enter. I dont have a job yet so not that simple as traveling. If I did, this be no problem.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
I would like to let everyone know shakugan didnt get better at all he was always this good. The first time you seen him play he was just nerves. AND i love this crew <3. (i think me and tensai would have done better then 9th place in doubles IMO >_>. dont worry tensai. i will bring back fox)

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
Xzax is in the crew, did i miss a vote or something?? Whatever **** it all, let me be the first to welcome you to the crew, I haven't met you yet but i'm sure i'll like you. Keep up the good work, don't get ***** and laugh at all my jokes.

I got a new computer *****es know what that means, MORE posts from me Yayo, I also want to change my name to Getm Yayo or Pure Yayo votes go up now. Why you may ask because I'm never happy with what I have, I can't keep a main or a name.

Teczero is the man, I def need to have a few workshops taught by you. You've made me want to take my Shiek to the next tier, **GOD TIER**
Scar is a BEASTMASTER how/why do all your moves work right into a grab. You must show me this amazing skill. Maybe I can work it into Shiek or get some sort of C.Fal myself.
Toushi thanks for telling me about that C.Fal upair to upair to hump combo I def pulled it off on Jimmy today it was pure **** YES! I need more combo help so believe me I'll be online asking questions?
Chibo booo for dropping me as a partner already, but your not even that cool so I'm ok with it.
Xzax we need to get you on some video man, another Marth player that's just what I need.

Oh and my AIM name is DNaz16 I'm never online but I'll try to get on there more

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Xzax is in the crew, did i miss a vote or something?? Whatever **** it all, let me be the first to welcome you to the crew, I haven't met you yet but i'm sure i'll like you. Keep up the good work, don't get ***** and laugh at all my jokes.

I got a new computer *****es know what that means, MORE posts from me Yayo, I also want to change my name to Getm Yayo or Pure Yayo votes go up now. Why you may ask because I'm never happy with what I have, I can't keep a main or a name.

Teczero is the man, I def need to have a few workshops taught by you. You've made me want to take my Shiek to the next tier, **GOD TIER**
Scar is a BEASTMASTER how/why do all your moves work right into a grab. You must show me this amazing skill. Maybe I can work it into Shiek or get some sort of C.Fal myself.
Toushi thanks for telling me about that C.Fal upair to upair to hump combo I def pulled it off on Jimmy today it was pure **** YES! I need more combo help so believe me I'll be online asking questions?
Chibo booo for dropping me as a partner already, but your not even that cool so I'm ok with it.
Xzax we need to get you on some video man, another Marth player that's just what I need.

Oh and my AIM name is DNaz16 I'm never online but I'll try to get on there more
be on aim more. and SMASHFEST AT SHAKUGANS HOUSE!!

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Saaaaakuuuuuuuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*insert angry rant*
*generic threat of pain/death upon Sakurai*
*insert more intense BAWLING*

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Oh so true Maybe Sakurai doesnt want to let go of SSBM :p. Ethier way it'll be worth the wait *hopefully*

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol sorry for dropping u yayo. me and gtom have always been teammates, its just that him and roykid wanna to try it once. were andy and the tuna! you should team with aztecking if mexi and wind team together for fallen from grace.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice

*insert angry rant*
*generic threat of pain/death upon Sakurai*
*insert more intense BAWLING*
rawrZ.

im starting to hate this guy. arr these delays, there better be rike 80% of the veterans and rike 8 more new guys. another thing that pissed me off is that its a reap year so we have to wait an extra day.

Top Bottom