• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
In conclusion( before i go to sleep)

the problem here is the Mexi thought that we thought we are better than him, and then he made a big deal about it on the boards.

I would just like to say again that, i am not better than him and never thought that i was. i accept my losses completely. But i feel no way obligated to play my hardest i just wanna have fun.

Good night
ok the thing made a big deal about was the fact that u talked crap behind my back saying that u are better than me and u only loss because u were sandbagging. i like how u left out that part of the story and the other part where u told GOTM and chibo that if u guys wanted u and toushi could get #1 and #2 yet u didnt keep those empty promises. atleast shakugan was man enough to take back wat he said. im also pretty sure if anyone else were in my position they would understand y i brought this up. i could go around telling chocobo that i am better than scar or cactuar and they only beat me cuz i sandbag against them. i would never say that cuz i no they r better than me and that would piss them off cuz id be talkin crap about them that others no i cant back up.

chocobo u no u dont suck. u have gotten alot better and u no it. i would say u GOTM and i are on the same level but it should only be a matter of time before u surpass us like scar did. u also think that rankings may be a horrible idea but u r in a well known crew that has players in the power rankings in states, but we r not as fortunate so this is y we need to no our rankings.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
MEXI i was at tensai's house when that was going on and he didnt say he can beat you he just said he sandbagged vs you. missunderstanding i suppose
i was told that he could beat and only loss cuz he sandbagged.

i normally don't honestly completely mean QFT when i say it...but.....

Q F T for real this time.

btw, was that beisel?? haha. also...mark, change your name to chiboasspai, lmao. its sooooo good
yes it was beisel.

ToS drama!!!!! Instead of sandbagging, people should just play low tiers. Thats what I do.
notice how this never happened wit the veterans. also i believe this is our first true test as a crew. :grin:

Beat

Smash Ace
i could go around telling chocobo that i am better than scar or cactuar and they only beat me cuz i sandbag against them.
It's true, though. They're so terrible.

chocobo u no u dont suck. u have gotten alot better and u no it. i would say u GOTM and i are on the same level but it should only be a matter of time before u surpass us like scar did. u also think that rankings may be a horrible idea but u r in a well known crew that has players in the power rankings in states, but we r not as fortunate so this is y we need to no our rankings.
Haha, point taken. I guess when your crewmates are **** artists it's easy to know where ya stand.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
replying to random points made over the past pages

sael is too smart lol, in smash and in forum skills.

perhaps in the end this is good for our crew. all crews have tough times and problems and getting through it is a test of strength as sael said.

im not chaning my name to chiboasspai lol. as amazing as it is, i dont think i would like being called an asspai all the time lol. i dont even kno what an asspai is lol.

not playing up to par all the time and not wanting to play seriously is ok. this is why i think we should allow members in the crew but not necessarily require them to participate in crew rankings. however participating in them does bring its advantages.

and theres a lot of new members who we are wanting to bring on board to ToS. i cant wait until we recruit them all. our crew is amazing lol.

Beat

Smash Ace
im not chaning my name to chiboasspai lol. as amazing as it is, i dont think i would like being called an asspai all the time lol. i dont even kno what an asspai is lol.
Not changing it to that won't stop us from calling you an asspai. Lovingly, of course.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
wat

HATE HATE HATE

Yeah just you guys remember Mexi's beef doesn't equal the rest of the crew's. Hopefully we can patch this up before things get out of hand and we lose part of the crew. Besides this is just a game it would suck to lose some friends I just met. Cause I remember this one time i lost really good friend over just playing this game. He got tired of losing to me and started to personally attack me so I defended myself and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air! I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Wow lots of drama today. Anywho i hope to see most of you on the 19th or maybe before that at a crew meeting or just a plain smash fest :p

Toushi

Smash Apprentice

Yeah just you guys remember Mexi's beef doesn't equal the rest of the crew's. Hopefully we can patch this up before things get out of hand and we lose part of the crew. Besides this is just a game it would suck to lose some friends I just met. Cause I remember this one time i lost really good friend over just playing this game. He got tired of losing to me and started to personally attack me so I defended myself and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air! I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by far the best and funniest post ever in smashboards history. i vote wind for persident of the world and someone get this man 2 hot naked asian chicks hes earned it all

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice

**** u and ur couch. lolZ. next time i go to ur house imma repay u and break ur couch. j/k but not really.

do squirrels go to heaven and if they do, can i go wit them?

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Here's a question for you guyz. You dont seem to have listed, but do you hve individual Achievments? I just wanna know :). O btw Yayo you have a good peach :)

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
tia.nealpro.com its just another smash website it has upcoming tournaments an groups and stuff like that. I want to MAKE a GROUP so JOIN, you in particular Toushi.
lol i know i was just messing around. gotm showed me that website a while ago

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I REALLY WANNA PLAY PAKMAN FOR A WHILE
lol

my luigi game isnt that great and i need to find some strategies against em. id be glad to be a samus gineapig along with conor for your luigi training.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I really hope i can join your Crew :D also i can host Smash Fets at mnight place cause my downstairs is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat

Smash Ace
I REALLY WANNA PLAY PAKMAN FOR A WHILE
lol

my luigi game isnt that great and i need to find some strategies against em. id be glad to be a samus gineapig along with CHOCOBO for your luigi training.
Fixed for anonymity, if that's a word.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
It is but i think your using it out of context :p

So...I might be bringin two other people with me who might want to join the crew anotheer Peach user and A Sheik/Marth/GanonDorf user <3 <3 <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
having a new place to gather for smashfests is awesome. yea just meet up with us whenever you can to meet the crew and we'l let u in then

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
shakugan if tensai teams with gomen-ne then lets team together. i will go sheik. you and tensai experienced what my sheik can do LoL!

GOTM

Smash Champion
I really hope i can join your Crew :D also i can host Smash Fets at mnight place cause my downstairs is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Allin where are you from? Chibo told me before but like what's the exact town so I can see what kind of a drive I have from my place if I were to come up there.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
its Mantua NJ not to far from Philly. and id normally be in school right now but im sick.

GOTM

Smash Champion
its Mantua NJ not to far from Philly. and id normally be in school right now but im sick.
its most likely a little over an hour from my house to yours. i'd like to meet up and play some smash and let our crew get to know you. we'd love a new addition like always, and another place to smash is another place to smash :)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yo whats up Allin im shakugan a peach player. and chibo and or gotm can u put the rankings tournament matches up. cuz as i know i burnt my hand n cant play smash 4 a few days so i wanted to watch those fights to learn from mistakes.

Shakugan

Allin

Smash Journeyman
yo whats up Allin im shakugan a peach player. and chibo and or gotm can u put the rankings tournament matches up. cuz as i know i burnt my hand n cant play smash 4 a few days so i wanted to watch those fights to learn from mistakes.

Shakugan
Cool we will have to have an MM or friendly at CoT2 assuming your going ;)

Allin

Smash Journeyman
So....I found one thing to be most interesting about this crew....your all friendly guyz^^!!!. Unlike other crews >.>.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
So....I found one thing to be most interesting about this crew....your all friendly guyz^^!!!. Unlock other crews >.>.
we are friendly but sometimes ppl say things that others dont want to hear so tell things to ppl u trust or keep them to ur self

Shakugan, Maybe im a lion

Top Bottom