• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
on the contrary my friend, it does take skill to time the "africa punch." which is exactly the reason he used it so that he can have a guaranteed hit. thus proving u wrong because it involves 33and1/3% skill. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 3333333333333333333333333333!!!
Not really. All he had to do was not have hitstun.

Also, I want to point out Chibo invited me in the first place, which is (mostly) why I went.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Not really. All he had to do was not have hitstun.

Also, I want to point out Chibo invited me in the first place, which is (mostly) why I went.
The super armor frames don't start until after he's already cocked his fist back. So if you hit him prior to that or you use attacks with weird hit boxes i.e. marths u-smash it out prioritizes it.

It's pretty much DK's only viable killing move (everything else means u suck at DI) and it just forces you to play smart rather than reckless.

I'll MM you in melee :laugh:

Also GOTM, I'll MM you in melee any char but your fox. You pick the matchup ^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i invited u cause i needed more ppl to contribute to the pot, and i always try to act cool with you despite the total **** u are to me but for some reason u will never not hate me nor u will stop going out of ur way to piss me off and im tired of trying.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i invited u cause i needed more ppl to contribute to the pot, and i always try to act cool with you despite the total **** u are to me but for some reason u will never not hate me nor u will stop going out of ur way to piss me off and im tired of trying.
u talkin to me?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u talkin to me?
to rabbt

in other news, i was thinkn of a new policy/ section on the front post:
some of us want to recruit new members, but we like most of the members to meet the said person before we invite them in the crew. this is tough because of how freicken unactive south jersey tos is lol, and kind of puts the growth of the crew at a standstill.

so what if we have a Titans Under Review section (or something along the lines of that name). When someone scouts out someone who they think is good for ToS, ask a couple other members, and if it seems like there is general interest for this new person to possibly become a titan, they get moved into this category. They get a profile under that section (sans picture though so they get an extra thing if they are fully initiated into the crew), and are sort of a ToS member for the time being. Perhaps they can enter crew battles with us, come to ToS smashfests, stuff like that.

Then once the rest of the crew (or large majority of it) meets the said person and/or gives approval to the person being in the crew, the person is then officially moved into the crew (and given the pictures on their profile lol)

speaking of pics, we need a couple more pics on the front page. post pics here so i can add them to the front page

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
to rabbt

some of us want to recruit new members, but we like most of the members to meet the said person before we invite them in the crew. this is tough because of how freicken unactive south jersey tos is lol, and kind of puts the growth of the crew at a standstill.

so what if we have a Titans Under Review section (or something along the lines of that name). When someone scouts out someone who they think is good for ToS, ask a couple other members, and if it seems like there is general interest for this new person to possibly become a titan, they get moved into this category. They get a profile under that section (sans picture though so they get an extra thing if they are fully initiated into the crew), and are sort of a ToS member for the time being. Perhaps they can enter crew battles with us, come to ToS smashfests, stuff like that.

Then once the rest of the crew (or large majority of it) meets the said person and/or gives approval to the person being in the crew, the person is then officially moved into the crew (and given the pictures on their profile lol)

speaking of pics, we need a couple more pics on the front page. post pics here so i can add them to the front page
In other news, my secondary is Diddy.

noodles

Smash Champion
if i start playing brawl again could i be in the review section? i really need a crew

noodles

Smash Champion
im not that good in melee (yet, im trying) and the main reason why i stopped playing brawl is because tournies here in ct lately have less than 20 people.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
to rabbt

good idea. oh i new u werent talkin to me. oh we can call them teen titans.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea me n ultimodragon went to soot, so once they update everything, we should be good to go.... till june 09 lol

teen titans lol

il make the update on the front post when we get our first teen titan.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Attention ToS: I have the First Canidate

Dapuffster

Brawl Main(s): Diddy Kong
Brawl Secondaries: Jigglypuff, Sonic

Melee Main(s): Jigglypuff
Melee Secondaries: Mario, Falco

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Attention ToS: I have the First Canidate

Dapuffster

Brawl Main(s): Diddy Kong
Brawl Secondaries: Jigglypuff, Sonic

Melee Main(s): Jigglypuff
Melee Secondaries: Mario, Falco

Dapuffster can't really travel and he can only go to 1 tournament consistently and thats gaming world.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm the Jiggernaught.. err i mean teen titan

tos is awesome.

I'm a Diddy Kong Mainer, I can't really travel far as Vex said in the post above. I've been playing competitively since 2005 and I have started recently winning tournaments (collected over $400 total at gamingworld). I've beaten good players such as Atomsk and Inui in tournaments sets and I had won a tournament match against Azen (he beat me 1-2) I'm usually very active on the internet and I'm part of an online crew with Vex and Xzax. I play all 3 SSB games and Brawl is the only one where I don't main Jigglypuff.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea dapuffster was def one of the teen titans (lol) i had in mind. im waiting for a reply from the other candidate i had in mind. il do the update tonight

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying the same with you. You've also been annoying me a lot less over the past...while? I guess a concerted effort on both our parts will make our lives better (no homo).

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Chibo, let me know next time you're having something at your house again. Or next time you're playing ratscrew. Ninja Hands needs a sequel.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
haha yea we need to play some ratscrew. the ham hammers needs a comeback. you may be fast, but they dont strike fear in people like da hams lol

in other news, i updated the first post with all the teen titans stuff. i also added .com's pic, and gave a brawl profile for gotm.

perhaps we should have a friends of ToS, or like a ToS' Affiliates section? it could kind of boost our credibility to have a list of people who are cool with our crew and or smash with us frequently. like scar, lol master, tensai, ppl like that.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
once i get a job and u start holding the biweeklies on fri ill be able to start goin to class. i would started goin to tournies last month but the $ i had went to school books. my mom ToS tricksiesed me and made me buy my own school book, which cost about $500 all together.

noodles

Smash Champion
Still Me, Vex, and Chibo went to ESTICLE 12
i wanted to go >.> but stuff came up. so i told chibo i might not be able to team with him (main reason why i wanted to go is because i told him id team with him) i checked back later that day and found out he was teaming with azen so i didnt feel as much pressure to go, so i didnt

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i didnt team with azen, it was sort of a joke cause m2k told me azen doesnt have a teammate and i told m2k to ask azen to team with me haha.

in other news...

DREXEL BIWEEKLIES!!! go find the thread in atl north (im typing it up now)

Top Bottom