• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Actually I saw Gundam Seed Destiny BEFORE gundam seed ROFL.

The only complaint I have so far with gundam seed is that everyone in that entire anime cries like they are taking a dump like wtf?

I hate Flay what a *****.

Other than that I guess everything is cool so far.

Cagali and Lacus are amazing :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol last night was pretty cool

scar should join tos for brawl. leave the melee part for tsa, but i think it would be kinda funny lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
i should have beaten that snake player in brawl. i hate that game. i tripped like 10 ****in times that match. i swear the people that down talk brawl trip WAY more than the people who like that stupid game, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hahaha i wonder if anyone else got vanz referrence?

and if it follows the vid, gotms bout to **** some people in brawl lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im not goin to ur tourney. step dads bday lol

there was melee rabbt, u just missed it. btw ur not welcome at any tourney i hold at my apartment again
if it wasnt completely wrong to ban ppl from normal tourneys i would ban u from any tourney i hold, but i feel its not right. however if im holding it where i live, i have a right to not let certain ppl come

btw my melee secondary is definitely falco, no matter what lol. im not changing my mind again ever, since iv finally relied on my falco in tourney and won with him where my samus couldnt

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
You'd ban me? I paid. I'm also venting because of how gay barwled is. ****ing monkey kong.
And it's nothing personal, aside from my [probably] unfounded anger at basically everything in the world.

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
there was melee rabbt, u just missed it. btw ur not welcome at any tourney i hold at my apartment again
if it wasnt completely wrong to ban ppl from normal tourneys i would ban u from any tourney i hold, but i feel its not right. however if im holding it where i live, i have a right to not let certain ppl come
I understand I was being a jerk, and that's mostly due to my [completely understandable] rage at brawl being [inappropriately and unfoundedly] directed at you. I apologize.

That aside, why ban me? I'm an adorable bunny. Do you not like animals? You must be a carnivore.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
although it is unethical to ban anybody from a tourney being held at a public venue, i completely agree that chibothempai can ban whoever he wants from his house. if u disrespect him, then u disrespect ToS, unless i agree wit the disrespect that is being thrown at chibothempai then its all on him.

GOTM

Smash Champion
although it is unethical to ban anybody from a tourney being held at a public venue, i completely agree that chibothempai can ban whoever he wants from his house. if u disrespect him, then u disrespect ToS, unless i agree wit the disrespect that is being thrown at chibothempai then its all on him.
lolz.

play melee

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
You'd ban me? I paid. I'm also venting because of how gay barwled is. ****ing monkey kong.
And it's nothing personal, aside from my [probably] unfounded anger at basically everything in the world.
By monkey kong I assume you mean Donkey Kong? How could you possibly ***** about him? He's just a plain good character, not over powered and not underpowered.

Do you actually play melee?

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
By monkey kong I assume you mean Donkey Kong? How could you possibly ***** about him? He's just a plain good character, not over powered and not underpowered.

Do you actually play melee?
Yes, and that's what I was *****ing about. Logistically, it made more sense to have the melee portion first: everyone who wanted to play melee was already there (I think 1 person showed up late), there were fewer people there for melee, and melee is faster in general. Not to mention the fact that every stock I lost was because I got Africa Punched while I was attacking, but since the stupid thing as juggernaut frames, my attack meant nothing, and I died. That's 100% skill-less kill.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
well lol xD eat it. Atleast it wasnt a
FALCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ect....

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Yes, and that's what I was *****ing about. Logistically, it made more sense to have the melee portion first: everyone who wanted to play melee was already there (I think 1 person showed up late), there were fewer people there for melee, and melee is faster in general. Not to mention the fact that every stock I lost was because I got Africa Punched while I was attacking, but since the stupid thing as juggernaut frames, my attack meant nothing, and I died. That's 100% skill-less kill.
on the contrary my friend, it does take skill to time the "africa punch." which is exactly the reason he used it so that he can have a guaranteed hit. thus proving u wrong because it involves 33and1/3% skill. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 3333333333333333333333333333!!!

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
yea i have some comments. those are ridiculously G*Y. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 444444444444444444444!!!

Top Bottom