• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, I won't allow these terrible jokes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Calm down P4. You too Espy.

Trela

Smash Lord
How about you guys stop the bickering and start paying more attention to this "being of DAS":

• Trela - 1796.671 :lucario:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Damien, not gonna be able to come. Not been able to get in contact with Light.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zac: YOSH isn't from Texas; he's from Arkansas. He should be taken off the list as well.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
RGV wants to know how we all went down by like 30 points without playing a tourney... O_o

Reizilla

****, zac. Stop hating on us. It's bad enough you already killed our thread! Did Nike pay you to do this too?! :mad:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
****, zac. Stop hating on us. It's bad enough you already killed our thread! Did Nike pay you to do this too?! :mad:
It wasn't Nike, it was Hylian. Not stop whining. Either I move your thread to a social room (where posts dont count) or I infract everyone multiple times for spamming.

Reizilla

Jeez, chill out, bro. Let me blame Nike so I have an excuse to eat his peanut butter and jelly

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Phase 11 was the first tourney where I seriously used more MK than G&W. It will get added next update... in about 10 min.
REALLY?!?!? SHAME on you! you didnt allow me to start using him :(. I kinda ran out of options... so i might start using him for singles. for real

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Start using who? G&W doesn't cut it. He's a powerful character, but MK just flat out shuts him down. There's nothing the character can do if the opponent knows that matchup (like all of TX). I've offered the UTDZac challenge to many, so far none have passed. Heck, I've even made top G&W's quit. Poor character =(

"The more you know, the less you pick G&W."

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah G&W has MK syndrone: Why play him when another character is clearly better in almost any aspect? Same with Marth.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Start using who? G&W doesn't cut it. He's a powerful character, but MK just flat out shuts him down. There's nothing the character can do if the opponent knows that matchup (like all of TX). I've offered the UTDZac challenge to many, so far none have passed. Heck, I've even made top G&W's quit. Poor character =(

"The more you know, the less you pick G&W."
I wanted to start using mk.... GWs options are too sucky when approaching snake or mk.
Oh well, GW is still a doubles god on his own

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah G&W has MK syndrome: Why play him when another character is clearly better in almost any aspect? Same with Marth.
Hey! What a coincidence! 32 OTHER characters suffer from that exact same thing!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What I mean is in how similar they play. MK invalidates the need to play everyone, but for Marth and G&W he's basically a reworked better version of them. Like Super Mega Ultra Zangief with more Range, Damage, Invincibility frames, etc. Sure, he makes everyone look like chumps, but Zangief himself is especially sad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What I mean is in how similar they play. MK invalidates the need to play everyone, but for Marth and G&W he's basically a reworked better version of them. Like Super Mega Ultra Zangief with more Range, Damage, Invincibility frames, etc. Sure, he makes everyone look like chumps, but Zangief himself is especially sad.
Well, every character also plays to force the opponent off of the level at some point, and to keep them off until they explode.

Meta Knight does this better than any of them.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I accidentally counted some of your small tournaments as big tournaments on the previous list.
I thought tournament size didnt matter for this list, just who you play and who you beat.

How much of a factor does the tournament size affect the amount of points we gain for beating another player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom