• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I dont get what your saying espy D:

Butt, it would be awesome if austin holds the finals
How do you not understand?

If a rich person is blowing their nose with a one-hundred dollar bill, what does that say about them?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i think this would ruin some of the prestige of MMS altho alot has already been lost already

alot of times you see people challenging,and i dont mean specifically in tx

snakes and mks with link or wolf

it would be alot harder for the challenger to win obv but thats the point of the mm

i dont see this happening as much with mms for points

but mks dittos etc cant be stop

im not saying im for or against anything i just think this would further take away from the excitement of MMs

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Well would the amount of Money on the line have any factor on how many points they gain? Because i see no reason to put money in a ranked match for points seeing as the points hold some value. If the amount has no effect, then id like to challenge all the top ranked players to a .01$ MM

Also xyro, i'm a TO in the RGV as well, I could host the circuit event, anything to help get upstate players down here.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
the amount must be 5$ or more if you do a ranked MM.

And as for the rgv event, ill message you now

iLight

Smash Lord
college station would up for hosting a circuit event too i will have a lot more time this semester to get **** together i will probably host at least 1-2 tourneys in the next few months if there is free space in everyones schedule

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I thought Le Thien quit?

The circuit idea sounds amazing though, and I fully support it...even though I'd most likely be absent for most events until after June.

Esca

Smash Champion
ONLY pr players from oos can count for points if you defet them. if 50 jimboooo calibur players showed up from uganda and i beat them all i shouldnt collect a single point.

Because you had no basis to add those people other than "lol it promotes competition." If points were asigned to them and they were in a list other than the main pr(ameture pr for example) then it woldnt be so bad because the people u mention were good just not MAIN pr good.

And thank you for at least considering it

When you 3 stocked stocked snakeeee did you feel anyhting like "omg i just 3stocked the best zs on earth!!!!"

Had that been a MM you should get credit for what you did. What if you did that to snakeee first round of a tourney but lost the next 2. you would get 2nd to last place even though you did an AMAZING feat. That awesome win should not go unrewarded.
nike, the players that rarely attend will get points based off of the events they DID attend and then will lose points if they miss 2 or 3 ranked events(it doesnt have to be 2-3 i just picked a number). Its a fair way of taking there points away due to thier inactivity but at the same time its fair to put them on the list in the first place if they collect enough points to earn it.

Razer, you need to man up and realize that you john you just made is why MMs mean nex to nothing these days. Your kind can just fall back on "oh i wasnt trying that hard cause its not a toruney match". With MMs holding points it means MM will only be made if BOTH players intend on proving something......like they used to

PS: this is not a 2 BRACKET idea. This is a 2 PR idea.
yes and the MMs DONT have to be ranked MMs. You can always do your regular MMs ans john about it like normal, razer. The point of ranked MMs is to help the people who get match-up ***** in bracket(because brawl IS about match-ups) have a chance and getting some points back through MMs. Obviously the higher the player you beat th more points you will get.

results+mm=points=rank on the main pr or the 2nd pr= player has a sense of accomplishment=encourages then to attend more events=more turnout=revival of tx

Kyle/Zac/Vorgy. PM me asap about a circuit. I have all the ideas/info/answers to your questions.

I was kinda thinking the circuit could consist of:

HOBO or 2
Phase
Final Smash
RGV event
Then it would be nice to have the finals in AUSTIN so that its a midway point for ALL cities.
Plus, if ANYTHING, it will help put austin on the tx map for future brawl events. This whole circuit/2 pr thing is a win-win situation.
You care way too much about this game, bro.

Xyro77

so i hear px and utd zac quit singles? if this is true, take them off the next pr, plz.

btw, did you pr guys ever consider or use any part of my new idea i discussed a while back or are you guys continuing making the tier list wrong?

also, add royr

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, Allan, it's not like you need to tell us to do that when we're on the panel ourselves. There's no way we'd let ourselves be on there XD

And I am not going to entering singles at any of the bigger tournaments anymore, WHOBO excluded.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
San Antonio tournaments aren't large, and they're close by, and one day events :)

Get *****.
But wait, didn't you enter our singles just to get money? And are you not doing that again for St. Phillips tourney when HOBO is going on?

Despite it being a SA tourney, its still big for us. :D

Xyro77

PX can go to HOBOs and fests ALL the time. he will be near me!!! We can play together!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Oh, once I move? Yeah, definitely not going to go to SA unless it's to hang out during a break or something.
PX going to Houston? Prolly to get better in Brawl and just wreck face harder. That just means that Hylian, Ziggy, Bored, and GrayFox43 need to step it up to keep us entertained. :X

TheJerm

Smash Champion
PX is going to galveston. Like an hour away from houston. So I can bother him alot more now =]

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm gonna step out of PX's shadow once he leaves and start taking SA's money.

Once I learn the Pikachu matchup. :p

Xyro77

This is pretty much ALL of the texas PRs except for 1 or 2. Its cool to see how our rankings come to pass.

Fall 2008 (first list):
1. Roy_R (49 pts) - Marth
2. Melee1 (46 pts) - ICs
3. T-rex (38 pts) - Snake
4. Hylian (35 pts) - GW/ICs/Falco
5. Sethlon (32 pts) - Falco
6. Stiltzskin (23 pts) - MK/Olimar
7. Infinity (20 pts) - MK
8. Mr. 3000 (15 pts) - Sonic/D3
9. Dojo (10 pts) - MK
10. Pozerwolf (7 pts) - Snake

Winter 2009: Missing (Extended to 15th, Gnes was 15th)

Spring 2009:
1st: Dojo (Metaknight)
2nd: Ultimate Razer (Snake)
3rd: Infinity (Metaknight)
4th: Roy_R (Marth)
4th: Dr. Mario Guy(Yes, Roy and DMG are tied for 4th)(Wario/Diddy/GW)
6th: Fliphop (Diddy)
7th: Gnes (Diddy/Kirby)
8th: UTDZac (Game&Watch)
9th: Santi (Toon Link)
10th: Jerm (Toon Link)
11th: Hylian (Game&Watch)
12th: 3000 (Sonic)
13th: Espy (Sonic)
14th: Dphat (Marth/MK)
15th: Light (MK/Rob)

Summer 2009:
1. Dojo
2. Razer
3. Gnes
4. Infinity
5. Roy_R
6. DMG
7. UTD Zac
8. Light
9. Hylian
10. PhantomX
11. Fliphop
12. Espy
13. Jerm
14. Error
15. Dphat

Fall 2009:
1. Dojo (Metaknight)
2. UltimateRazer (Snake)
3. Gnes (Diddy)
4. UTDZac (Mr. Game and Watch)
5. Flip (Diddy)
6. PhantomX (Wario)
7. Jerm (Toonlink)
8. DMG (Wario)
9. Bwett (Yoshi / Diddy)
10. Roy_R (Marth)
11. Dphat (Metaknight / Marth)
12. Hylian (Ice Climbers)
13. Sethlon (Falco / others)
14. BadNewsBear (Tier S / Tier A)
15. Trela (Lucario) / Light (Shiek / Rob) / Broly (Marth) / Espy (Sonic)

Winter 2010:
1 Dojo
2 UltimateRazer
3 Gnes
4 PhantomX
5 Dphat
6 Fogo
7 Sethlon
8 UTD Zac
9 Hylian
10 BadNewsBear
11 Zori
12 Trela
13 Esca
14 Vorguen
15 Ice

Hyro

Smash Lord
For Esca:

true or not true , how the fk you can say that you beat M2K in brawl and not when they where playing melee fear?... -_- your the best in the world ? well then why you never went to MLG events and won something important more than this casuals brawl tournaments? brawl isnt a bad game but its a step back in smash series , you retire? you better shot yourself talking **** like that " you dud yesterday i went to EVO 2010 brazil nat eliminations DAIGO was there i was like aaahh.. pregnant lol i felt a liquit comes out of my mouth but i beaten daigo then he told me hey dude why we are playing pocket fighters and not street fighter third strike ? and i told him you dud pocket fighter its hot cause is casual and if you are not the same here than SF4 or third strike well then your a NOOB i *** mmm delicious" lol
seriously wtf whit you ? you seriously are calling noob to the entire pro elite just cause they are not even tryng seriously brawl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom