• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
When you guys put me on there above dojo, i want SAMUS first and then rob. Thanks

Xyro77

Hylian, Bear, Fogo, Dojo. PLEASE LISTEN to my request!!!! Ive been lookin at other peoples PR and stuff and ive seen some PRs that have DBZ or Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts as thier theme. I was hoping you guys could do one for TX. I recommend MEGA MAN theme. PLEASE CONSIDER the examples below.

Razer(snakeman)=

Espy(quickman)=

Hylian(iceman)=

Pretty much you can use the list below and find a chracter that fits the entire PR. LOTS of people i have talked to in real life like this idea....would you consider it?

Xyro77

Bear should be gutsman cause well bear is a bulky guy
Dojo should be metal man cause meta's sword pretty much is a a saw blade to the rest of the cast.
Ozz(if hes on the pr) should be paroahman cause they are both sand ****(no offense, seriously)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
What a theif lol. You should have announced it as a presentation from 2 easy productions.

I wanna be bomb man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom