• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I will still include the circuit tourneys in the PR. no reason not to.

Sorry everyone, I forgot about this. Easter came up and I got side-tracked. I'll have an update this weekend.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
For anyone interested, I was just looking at various flight tix from various places for CoT5 on priceline.com and see that prices from TX to Philly on CoT5 weekend are in the lower half of the $200s atm which really isn't bad

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
everybody else counts as 1600.

im not even from the area and i know this...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wrong.

He has a formula for dealing with higher level players that come from out of state.

z00ted

that's pretty dumb, some players should be higher (especially the ones that usually place within top 8)

Esca

Smash Champion
Has anyone thought about creating a Texas Circuit PR? There's 7 events and I believe it takes 2? to start a list using the system for the current PR. I think it'd be really interesting to see how everyone steps their game up and which players shine throughout this.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
We're using a point system, so that's basically the same thing. Of course at the end or throughout, we could compare with this PR to see who's doing better/worse than expected.

Esca

Smash Champion
We're using a point system, so that's basically the same thing. Of course at the end or throughout, we could compare with this PR to see who's doing better/worse than expected.
I understand that, but it'd be refreshing for everyone to have a clean slate for 2 tourneys. Everyone starting at the same level would motivate EVERYONE to do better.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It could work... although I'm fairly certain it'll look near exactly like the points rankings do.

z00ted

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know the deal with my name.

This needs an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom