• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because you brought it up...? And lmao why would I care if Paw catches up to me?
Put on some glasses. Zac asked. I responded. I didn't bring it up.
You should care because that means you're not maximizing your OP.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Ehh doesn't matter. You watch it. He doesn't. It's gay.

And I still don't care if I'm not "maximizing" my OP, there's a bunch of other things I'm watching/playing

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You shouldn't have asked if it didn't matter.
Now you're just makin' up stories.

CY

Smash Ace
there is no way in hell My Little Pony is a good show, unless you're a 10 year old girl. Like come on, it's not meant for older men to watch it, the demographic is meant for little girls who fantasize about ponies. Come on guys.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I've watched some yea but it was always anime lol

I just recently found out about arrested development. its so good

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
just curious, how will those who didn't make it out of pools at nikefest3's ranking be affected? i'm assuming that only those who participated in the main bracket (made it out of pools) will only be affected, but i'm sure i'm wrong. someone care to enlighten me?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
there is no way in hell My Little Pony is a good show, unless you're a 10 year old girl. Like come on, it's not meant for older men to watch it, the demographic is meant for little girls who fantasize about ponies. Come on guys.
I didn't even know they made a show about it til Pikachu mains spammed the god damn **** out of it.

The **** is appealing about it? Why would I sit down and watch that... ever?

AD is so ****ing good. I watched all three seasons last year and it's hilarious.
AD will always redeem the cesspool of MLP.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Holy spam batman. Take this to a social plz.

I asked a simple question and got a simple answer then everyone takes it too far xD

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
just curious, how will those who didn't make it out of pools at nikefest3's ranking be affected? i'm assuming that only those who participated in the main bracket (made it out of pools) will only be affected, but i'm sure i'm wrong. someone care to enlighten me?
Every loss you had in pools affects you but not as much as a normal bracket match.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have the file for the double elimination bracket after pools took place, but I was told that pools were also going to count towards the Texas PR. I don't have that information.

I have to look for the Nikefest 3 File, but if I'm unable to find it, the bracket image was posted in the Nikefest 3 results thread.

Oh, and I don't know money amounts either. For some reason, that, along with pools, was all done on another computer or on paper. All I have from Nikefest 3 is the singles bracket, and the doubles events. I don't have pools, the full number of attendees for singles, or the payouts.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I have the file for the double elimination bracket after pools took place, but I was told that pools were also going to count towards the Texas PR. I don't have that information.

I have to look for the Nikefest 3 File, but if I'm unable to find it, the bracket image was posted in the Nikefest 3 results thread.

Oh, and I don't know money amounts either. For some reason, that, along with pools, was all done on another computer or on paper. All I have from Nikefest 3 is the singles bracket, and the doubles events. I don't have pools, the full number of attendees for singles, or the payouts.
Well aren't you just perfectly useless :p

</sarcasm>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The file's useless unless we get the rest of the information from Kyle/Nike/Xyro (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom