• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
we would play them anyways because i already offered them the challenge,and we are fighting for the 3rd best crew in ny,ya should fight TSA for the best in NJ O_o i think u guys would do good against them,jjust watch out for WoZ and cactuar.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
we would play them anyways because i already offered them the challenge,and we are fighting for the 3rd best crew in ny,ya should fight TSA for the best in NJ O_o i think u guys would do good against them,jjust watch out for WoZ and cactuar.
naa chill i can beat them......(.... i wish....) lol o well i dunno wat happened anymore...... lol idc i jus wanna play u guys be it a crew battle, smashfest, tourney idc I LOVE TO PLAY!?!?! lose or win idc i love to play.. after all wat good is a video game if it aint even fun?!?!?

jman- :D im pro!?!? lol too funny o well we gotta team up once lol i wanna c wat would happen lol

alukard - ...ahhhh u play broken characters... blarg... it makes people go omfg i lose... cuz i play DK :D

The Bino

Smash Lord
D@mn all this talk bout who is goin to be the 3rd best Crew in NY when yall haven't even beat us nor played us yet lol younglings lol........ U guys might have to wait, we want Killa Fleet for #2 spot in NY lol so we'll just have to see what's happening, pretty much just go to Zenith, AvalanchE will be there in Full Affect

Alukard

Smash Hero
D@mn all this talk bout who is goin to be the 3rd best Crew in NY when yall haven't even beat us nor played us yet lol younglings lol........ U guys might have to wait, we want Killa Fleet for #2 spot in NY lol so we'll just have to see what's happening, pretty much just go to Zenith, AvalanchE will be there in Full Affect
we didn't say that we were the 3rd best ... also i thought venom posted about challenging u guys ... we jus twanna see where we stand ... i mean wat good is a crew if no one battles ... its like people make a crew just to make one ... cuz they can't get in the best ones lol ... well anyway i just wanna crew battle cuz its a different thing from just tournies and stuff also i haven't been in any.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
how about this,first u guys crew battle us IF we win,you can still play killerfleet for second best and if you guys do win we wont say anything and we will stay where we are.But if u lose we get 3rd,how about that? Its confusing but it works.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
naa chill i can beat them......(.... i wish....) lol o well i dunno wat happened anymore...... lol idc i jus wanna play u guys be it a crew battle, smashfest, tourney idc I LOVE TO PLAY!?!?! lose or win idc i love to play.. after all wat good is a video game if it aint even fun?!?!?

jman- :D im pro!?!? lol too funny o well we gotta team up once lol i wanna c wat would happen lol

alukard - ...ahhhh u play broken characters... blarg... it makes people go omfg i lose... cuz i play DK :D
yea we need to team haliey to see wat happens cause i have to to team with that pro tech0 lol bring it back old school when we were garbage lol and yea i want to crew battle some1 so bad lmao

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
hahaha younglings... funny... nah but i've played you... i 3 stocked you at mlg... but maybe you got better... guess we'll just have to wait and see.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
he gonna do that too dont worry. lol. but thats a farther goal...they have cactuar......lol.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
anyway i am pro lol just telling everybody that ok guys and lmao at tag comment to the bino wow and wow 4sho that sounds like u scared o they have cactuar lol u cant beat them

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol at jash comment lol na but yea see jash no i am pro tell them guys lol and jash i like your banner its sexy

Jash

Smash Lord
Thanks Jman, your Banner is type hot to, im only 14...making people feel bad. Its like owning a Marth with Mewtwo.....i would cry if it happened to me. But im Young Link so get at me lol. Anyway it seems you guys have your hands full with crew battles, you better own....in all of them im not playing. Also i think im pro because this is my 500th post.....im so ultra yo!

The Bino

Smash Lord
hahaha younglings... funny... nah but i've played you... i 3 stocked you at mlg... but maybe you got better... guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I have gotten better, and you 3stocked me cuz you picked Marth against a Samus instead of going ur main Fox, but it don't matter that's mad long ago lol we'll have to face each other again at Zenith

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I have gotten better, and you 3stocked me cuz you picked Marth against a Samus instead of going ur main Fox, but it don't matter that's mad long ago lol we'll have to face each other again at Zenith
omg tag and his gay comments yo doesn anyone else notice that tag starts fights but we still love tag its like omg what to do lol but yea i dont want this to be a hatred crew battle guys i just want it to buy a fun one but also taken serious because this is for something serious.

XBar

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, sorry i didnt show up at web2zone friday... i ended up taking an earlier train home. We'll have to get some matches in soon. When is our crew battle goin on? I dont think im gonna be able to make it to the zenith but hopefully other guys from avalanche will

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
omg tag and his gay comments yo doesn anyone else notice that tag starts fights but we still love tag its like omg what to do lol but yea i dont want this to be a hatred crew battle guys i just want it to buy a fun one but also taken serious because this is for something serious.
no this will be a hatred crew battle! I hate Avalanche and IHNC! yea thats right f*** you guys... ok seriously if ppl still take me seriously... you should know me and that I'm jk....and that's why everyone loves me lol cuz im the only one thats actually kidding and not really talking s***.... but yea i look forward to facing the bars at zenith and marth is my main btw.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Im not a Bar anymore, that's been dropped a long time ago, the only bars remaining ar RuBar and Bar himself, but it don't matter, being how AvalanchE is now in full effect, but there seems to be massive problems on AE attending Zenith now, my car is sitting on a donut so i don't wanna attempt taking it down to the city til i get the new tire, and that should be in like 10 business days, so me driving is out, and sol and ky told me yesterday on myspace that they can't make it cuz they made plans for that day b4 the tourney was announced, and now supposedly X can't make it cuz of work, and i spoke to Coin Chaser and he said that if Ky don't go, he won't go cuz that was his partner and what not, and Reject already said that he wasn't gonna go...... seems that noone from AE is going to Zenith, sux tho oh well ill see yall when Brawl comes out

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Im not a Bar anymore, that's been dropped a long time ago, the only bars remaining ar RuBar and Bar himself, but it don't matter, being how AvalanchE is now in full effect, but there seems to be massive problems on AE attending Zenith now, my car is sitting on a donut so i don't wanna attempt taking it down to the city til i get the new tire, and that should be in like 10 business days, so me driving is out, and sol and ky told me yesterday on myspace that they can't make it cuz they made plans for that day b4 the tourney was announced, and now supposedly X can't make it cuz of work, and i spoke to Coin Chaser and he said that if Ky don't go, he won't go cuz that was his partner and what not, and Reject already said that he wasn't gonna go...... seems that noone from AE is going to Zenith, sux tho oh well ill see yall when Brawl comes out
gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
that was mad gay. lmao. no offense man. then u guys are too inactive to be a crew. pleazy should just get third and you auto forfeit. so no one can ever play you. it dont matter anyway. everyone will know whos 1st-5th best without crew battls. if pleazys better their better. but u still chickened out. lol.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
oh sHlT ******, thats a block on my fight son!!!!!!
Yo tag, change ya name to Marthmeister, now that sHlT sounds mad sexy.
4Sho and Tec0 come thru 2 my cribby 2morrow cuz.
Ya need to feel the wrath of bowser lol.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Nah we didn't chicken out, and we ain't inactive, im more or so inactive than anyone else.......... Sol Ky Phish and Reject are the ones who are mainly active and im sure if all 4 of em went to a tournament together and you would beable to Crew Battle em there, what just happened with the Zenith was just pure fluke and nothing more, who would've known that all this bad luck would hit in such a massive explosion to all in AE

4Sho, ur crew aint even in NY lol ur in NJ lol so it doesn't even interfere with ur crew at all... u gotta aim to beat the best in NJ so u can take that title of the best crew in NJ

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow thats gay that u guys can't make it ... also ... are u sure about being an active crew i mean ... there have been countless weeklies and u guys have yet to sho ur faces lol ... well w.e there should b another way to prove that a crew is better then just challenging for a spot ... cuz who did u guys beat for 3rd best ???? ... imo its stupid cuz if ya never sho up we can never play lol ... but w.e zenith is gonna b great ... i'm trying to find time to get practice in ^_^ .... hit me up people so i can make plans b4 hand and stuff ... no last minute **** .. cuz i will b working

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Nah we didn't chicken out, and we ain't inactive, im more or so inactive than anyone else.......... Sol Ky Phish and Reject are the ones who are mainly active and im sure if all 4 of em went to a tournament together and you would beable to Crew Battle em there, what just happened with the Zenith was just pure fluke and nothing more, who would've known that all this bad luck would hit in such a massive explosion to all in AE

4Sho, ur crew aint even in NY lol ur in NJ lol so it doesn't even interfere with ur crew at all... u gotta aim to beat the best in NJ so u can take that title of the best crew in NJ
well get that one too. lol. in time. we dont got money and transportation to be goin all the way out to tsa weeklies and chezzits and all that stuff. **** NJ lmao. we got crew members in NY. were both ny and nj.

The Bino

Smash Lord
wow thats gay that u guys can't make it ... also ... are u sure about being an active crew i mean ... there have been countless weeklies and u guys have yet to sho ur faces lol ... well w.e there should b another way to prove that a crew is better then just challenging for a spot ... cuz who did u guys beat for 3rd best ???? ... imo its stupid cuz if ya never sho up we can never play lol ... but w.e zenith is gonna b great ... i'm trying to find time to get practice in ^_^ .... hit me up people so i can make plans b4 hand and stuff ... no last minute **** .. cuz i will b working
Im just gonna respond to that Weeklies tournament post in here, I refuse to travel to the city after i get outta work at 430pm to travel down to city during rush hour times is just retarted, plus its a weekly, not a big thing, my Crew is basically 1.5 hours away from the city, so ur saying i should go to weeklies to face ppl from the city, when i can easily just face crew members who live within 5 minutes from my house and are at the same skill level as i am

The Crew we lost to to gain 3rd place was Killa Fleet, it was at a BAR Dynasty tournament that was held July 1st last year, since DA had 1st place locked down, we had a battle for top crews, this is where massive arguements came into play, BAR Dynasty Killa Fleet and Team 83 as well as Dellular Money Crews were the only Crews that had showed up, DA showed up but didn't participate since we weren't battling for top place we were battling for 2nd and so on, BAR Dynasty beat Team 83, BAR Dynasty lost to Killa Fleet, Killa Fleet beat Team 83.... than at a later tournament Team 83 challenged BAR Dynasty, Team 83 had won and became 3rd place............. Killa Fleet had recruited extremely high level players, and so BAR Dynasty proposed to Team 83, that since there would be no possible way we could take out Killa Fleet at the time, we should join forces and become 1 unified crew, we did... and became known as AvalanchE........ which in than we had than joined forces and was 3rd place in Crews in NY.............. we have already done a Crew batle against HRP back at NYST 2, they had faced us we defeated them, idk im sure AE will defend its title when we are at a tournament, and we don't need all members there, just 4 members for a Crew Battle.... if not than idk what to tell you, im sure we will discuss amongst ourselves

I know i said that i would answer anything else but eh, i just answered it for ya

Doc.

Smash Ace
wow so much crew stuff sucks im the weakest in mine =( i awsome as a leader (-.-) wish that was true i got no place to practice but ulysses

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
oh sHlT ******, thats a block on my fight son!!!!!!
Yo tag, change ya name to Marthmeister, now that sHlT sounds mad sexy.
4Sho and Tec0 come thru 2 my cribby 2morrow cuz.
Ya need to feel the wrath of bowser lol.
AHHHHH im diein to play u man XD lol sry i cant make it 2day but i def wanna a chance to play u

btw ...... we saw Dj's bowser...... if its better... imma b mad scared of u WK....:) lol jk but like u the only member of KF i aint ever got a chance to play.. lol hopefully we can set sumthin up so we can all jus play:D

I <3 Team Pleazy :D XD :p :cool:

alukard.... ----- zomg.... practice for zenith... ahhh :D i wanna play:D lol we should play... i wanna play u guys 4 practice:D cmon imma go 2 ure place get jman as my team partner and we aint ever gonna leave a tv XD aint that right jesus:D

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait till ZENITH SONS ... me and tag are gonna beast this time ^_^ ... no more falco for tag on teams =P

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lol omg charles is actually gonna get first place at this zenith. i mean seriously who's gonna beat a moonwalking marth, well I look forward to friendlies and getting pwn'd and whatnot lol.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
AHHHHH im diein to play u man XD lol sry i cant make it 2day but i def wanna a chance to play u

btw ...... we saw Dj's bowser...... if its better... imma b mad scared of u WK....:) lol jk but like u the only member of KF i aint ever got a chance to play.. lol hopefully we can set sumthin up so we can all jus play:D

I <3 Team Pleazy :D XD :p :cool:

alukard.... ----- zomg.... practice for zenith... ahhh :D i wanna play:D lol we should play... i wanna play u guys 4 practice:D cmon imma go 2 ure place get jman as my team partner and we aint ever gonna leave a tv XD aint that right jesus:D
word never going to leave a tv
lmao cuz we PRO lol well guys i am back in smash after being in PA 4 like 4 days lol anybody want to play to get ready 4 zeanth hit me up on aim and hailey get your azz to brians so we can play lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo alukard sry bro i cant make it to ure crib bro like im sooooooo done wit money ... lol i cant even pay jus to get to ure house let alone the round trip back to my place:(

Alukard

Smash Hero
HAILEYYYYY NOOOOOO... lol well umm i hope to see u at the zenith bro ... as well as everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom