• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
So.. umm.. is this crew battle gonna happen?? i'm retiring from smash to continue my career in the capcom games. :D

GET AT MY INFINITE COMBOS!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
So.. umm.. is this crew battle gonna happen?? i'm retiring from smash to continue my career in the capcom games. :D

GET AT MY INFINITE COMBOS!!
yea its going to happen but its not us waiting itsz ya 4sho said hedont want to crew battle untill starz gets back so yea u need to alk to him about that and y cant u play both games smash and capcom games lol w/ei am pro

Cia

das kwl
Because Smash is just waaaaaay too technical for me. i can barely play it. i'd rather play a simple game with legal inescapable combos. MVC2 is so easy, and i WAS good at it before i started playin smash. So i'm just gonna go back to playin it. Only now, i have "mindgames" :D

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yea its going to happen but its not us waiting itsz ya 4sho said hedont want to crew battle untill starz gets back so yea u need to alk to him about that and y cant u play both games smash and capcom games lol w/ei am pro
word tell 4sho i heard hefaustos is going so ya should just replace starz for him

Cia

das kwl
SOMEONE IN PLEZEY SHOULD MONEY MATCH ME :D. IT'LL BE LIKE A PUNISHMENT FOR MY ANNOYING SPAMMY WAYS. I'LL TAKE ANYONE (EXCEPT HONORARY MEMBERS ADDED ONLY TO PLAY ME <_<)

OOOO OOOO, AND AS AN ADDED BONUS I'LL ONLY USE A CHARACTER THAT'S THE SAME AS THE ONE YOU SELECTED OR LOWER ACCORDING TO THE TIER LIST. BUT TERMS OF THE MATCH SHOULD BE NEGOTIATED HERE AND HOPEFULLY BEFORE ZENITH. SO SOMEONE CHALLENGE ME!!!! :D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
SOMEONE IN PLEZEY SHOULD MONEY MATCH ME :D. IT'LL BE LIKE A PUNISHMENT FOR MY ANNOYING SPAMMY WAYS. I'LL TAKE ANYONE (EXCEPT HONORARY MEMBERS ADDED ONLY TO PLAY ME <_<)

OOOO OOOO, AND AS AN ADDED BONUS I'LL ONLY USE A CHARACTER THAT'S THE SAME AS THE ONE YOU SELECTED OR LOWER ACCORDING TO THE TIER LIST. BUT TERMS OF THE MATCH SHOULD BE NEGOTIATED HERE AND HOPEFULLY BEFORE ZENITH. SO SOMEONE CHALLENGE ME!!!! :D

wat lmao u must be joking lol ditto us when u can only play like 3to4 people in this game lmao but w/e u must think your pro with every1 in the game lol i ant going to say nothing nomore to this funny azz post

Venom NY

Smash Lord

*nods*i hate singles,BUT!!

Cia

das kwl
plz excuse the double post. pleazy is soo cool with their cool name and stuff..

yeeeeeeea..

u all need to get at me because I'm gonna main baby bowser in brawl. oooh yeeah..

wham!!

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. you must've misunderstood my post jaysoos. what I mean is, my character will either be the same or lower according to the tier list.

example. if I were to MM you, and u decided to play sheik, I might be inclinded to play my own sheik, zelda, y.link, pichu, mr. game and watch, peach, icz, or jigglypuff. the list goes on. however, I could not go fox or falco :(.

dionis, did you wanna take my offer??

Cia

das kwl
werddd.. that's what I like to hear. brian stepped up, anyone else??

oooo, and a tip. captain falcon would be my WORST match up b/c I wouldn't ditto him, and don't really have lower tiers that can take him :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok all you teaam plezey members, I have something I wanna say........god its been a while since I posted in here........

I, Dark.Pch, want to face everyone one of you. Me alone vs. Team plezey. This is not for me crew or anything, this is for my personal reasons and to prove something to myself, and to all my friends that had my back in this game since day one. Which I thank them all and give me the drive to try once again and give this game another shot and try to be one of the best Peaches like my idol mike G. So here are the rules to make this even and fair, since Im a Peach and all the high tiers over Peach can pretty much **** her. and nearly everyone here mains a high tier.

-I get a number of trys X the number or players that fight me. So if six members are gonna fight me, I have to lose six times, once I lose six times, I lost to the crew.

- Stages are picked at random. No counter picks, your characters you have counter pick me enough as it is. So sorry but no breaks there.

- Once my stocks go to zero, I fight in a new stage against the same person keeps the stocks he had from the last fight, while my stocks return back to 4. Same goes for me, if I beat a member and I had lest say 2 stocks, I must fight the next person with the same number of stocks.

This fight will take place at the weekly next friday. You have one week to get EVERYONE so no excuses about we dont have everyone cause of etc. and im giving you the head up now. Now if friday all of the member are not there, Im fighting who ever is there, and the ones that did not show too bad, they lucked out. Let me know if you expect this, these are the rules, if you cant deal with them, then I wont waste time fighting you all, I think its far and simple enough, and no changes to the rules will be made at all. If you dont wanna fight by these rules, then I wont fight plezey period, let me know by thursday if the crew will fight me, I dont care if I win or lose, its something I have to do, My goal will be complete wether I win or lose the fight, as long as I fight you guys, Im doing what is needed. Also, I have a score to settle with one crew member here, I'll let you guys figure that out. Laterz team.

Cia

das kwl
she's got me love stone..

and think that she knows..

I think that she knows..

ooh

<<<<<next american idol finalist

get at me biitches

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Ok all you teaam plezey members, I have something I wanna say........god its been a while since I posted in here........

I, Dark.Pch, want to face everyone one of you. Me alone vs. Team plezey. This is not for me crew or anything, this is for my personal reasons and to prove something to myself, and to all my friends that had my back in this game since day one. Which I thank them all and give me the drive to try once again and give this game another shot and try to be one of the best Peaches like my idol mike G. So here are the rules to make this even and fair, since Im a Peach and all the high tiers over Peach can pretty much **** her. and nearly everyone here mains a high tier.

-I get a number of trys X the number or players that fight me. So if six members are gonna fight me, I have to lose six times, once I lose six times, I lost to the crew.

- Stages are picked at random. No counter picks, your characters you have counter pick me enough as it is. So sorry but no breaks there.

- Once my stocks go to zero, I fight in a new stage against the same person keeps the stocks he had from the last fight, while my stocks return back to 4. Same goes for me, if I beat a member and I had lest say 2 stocks, I must fight the next person with the same number of stocks.

This fight will take place at the weekly next friday. You have one week to get EVERYONE so no excuses about we dont have everyone cause of etc. and im giving you the head up now. Now if friday all of the member are not there, Im fighting who ever is there, and the ones that did not show too bad, they lucked out. Let me know if you expect this, these are the rules, if you cant deal with them, then I wont waste time fighting you all, I think its far and simple enough, and no changes to the rules will be made at all. If you dont wanna fight by these rules, then I wont fight plezey period, let me know by thursday if the crew will fight me, I dont care if I win or lose, its something I have to do, My goal will be complete wether I win or lose the fight, as long as I fight you guys, Im doing what is needed. Also, I have a score to settle with one crew member here, I'll let you guys figure that out. Laterz team.

**** pleazys crew battling drk. peach. get at dark peachs life.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117

well can i counter pick cus u no i dont use high tiers, so is there an exception for me?

Cia

das kwl
NO branden, you cannot get counterpick!! peach gets beat by soooo many low tiers. link, luigi, y. link, etc.. you'll be fine playing fairly, you don't need special treatment.

besides, you play sheik, fox, falco, peach, c. falcon, ICz, samus, Ganondorf, d. mario, jigglypuff, mario, and kirby!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
NO branden, you cannot get counterpick!! peach gets beat by soooo many low tiers. link, luigi, y. link, etc.. you'll be fine playing fairly, you don't need special treatment.

besides, you play sheik, fox, falco, peach, c. falcon, ICz, samus, Ganondorf, d. mario, jigglypuff, mario, and kirby!!
Thanks vanz, guess I been treating you poorly when you really have done nothing to me. So yea, sorry for the past rudness, I changed so no more of that from me. Mark my words.

Also I cant see in my post whrere I said this but incase I did not, You all have to use your mains, and I know who each and every one of you main. If in a match you try to fight me with a non main character, you are out of the fight and I get an auto win. So no funny busniess here. And Zro, why are you worried about switching, your a crew right, you can put in work, you dont even need to take me out, still dont mean you cant try, who knows, you might get a win off of me. and besides here are the people in this crew that I have hell of a time beating, and have not beat in a long time...

Hax (falcon is my worst match up)

alukard( Marth and Peach.....ha ha ha, what fun A Marth has with that sword, such a hard fight for peach)

Tag (same goes for his Marth)

Dionis (same as hax falcon)

So I dont see why you should get a special treatment when your team has a high chance of beating me then I have of taking you all out. If REALLY think you cant beat me, then get some stocks off, and least some one else in the crew finish me off, and if you think you have what it takes (which you should) play me and take me out.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well im just sad cus i always do bad against ur peach, and u said u wanted fair fights so i was wondering if it would b fair 4 me as well thats all... i dont want any "special treatment". so yea i dont think im goin 2 even b in this cus i've been considering quiting smash. so who knows wat will happen... it all depends on how i feel next week i suppose.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well im just sad cus i always do bad against ur peach, and u said u wanted fair fights so i was wondering if it would b fair 4 me as well thats all... i dont want any "special treatment". so yea i dont think im goin 2 even b in this cus i've been considering quiting smash. so who knows wat will happen... it all depends on how i feel next week i suppose.
:( y r so many Ny people quittin? and why all around the same time? o well w.e i should b at w2z friday as long as i dont get flamed for goin there

D1

Banned via Administration
*sigh* @ all the ppl quitting smash.

Of all ppl I should quit for playing for a long time and still not being consistent when it comes to tourney placings at all.

But I still play regardless of having 2 jobs, a hard knock life w/ a volatile family, and I'm trying to go back to school...but no one hears me crying >_>.

D1

D1's not a quitter.

D1 will forever smash until he dies.

I love this game wayyy too much no matter how many times I lose : D.

Cuz to me its not about win/lose...I just have fun regardless of what ppl think of me.

And thats what keeps me goin.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wat if u main 2 people like me i can play fox and shiek
so i just go shiek cuz u hte her lmao
You at times annoy me even out of the game, I know your main you so dont even try it. And I dont like all the hi tiers over Peach so get that straight, I beat your shiek and Fox already, even took out your fox in a tourny match, So relax.

And I do bad against, ALL the hi tiers. and look at what your crew mains, nearly all hi tiers, I will have MUCH of a struggle as you. Yours is small if anything.

Forget it, for people are willing to quit and are joking about this and not taking me serious. I dont want to fight this crew anymore, So you guys can go on about yourselfs. Laterz I dont think I have anymore needs to post here. so see ya around crew.

Jash

Smash Lord
D1's not a quitter.

D1 will forever smash until he dies.

I love this game wayyy too much no matter how many times I lose : D.

Cuz to me its not about win/lose...I just have fun regardless of what ppl think of me.

And thats what keeps me goin.
I wanna be like D1 when i grow up.:laugh: D1 just 4 stocked everyone who is quitting from this post. i don't about losses either, its another thing you have to learn. Isnt that fun?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
You at times annoy me even out of the game, I know your main you so dont even try it. And I dont like all the hi tiers over Peach so get that straight, I beat your shiek and Fox already, even took out your fox in a tourny match, So relax.

And I do bad against, ALL the hi tiers. and look at what your crew mains, nearly all hi tiers, I will have MUCH of a struggle as you. Yours is small if anything.

Forget it, for people are willing to quit and are joking about this and not taking me serious. I dont want to fight this crew anymore, So you guys can go on about yourselfs. Laterz I dont think I have anymore needs to post here. so see ya around crew.
wow when have to ever beat my shiek and o u beat my fox in tourny ooooooo think your good your garbage play me 4 money u bum azz *****. i cant belive he said i beat u in tourny so relax u saying like your goiing to do something. i am better then u lol lol ask any1 and tthey would tell u jman is better. if u beat me 1 time like ever in your life does not mean your bettte.r i **** your **** if i go shiek lol so yea just mm me u bum. and the reason people dont take u serious is cuz there nothing about u so serious about u. your dododo. i place better then u every tourny lol this ***** is mad happy u placed 5 at a weekly and that was his best. lmao u should quit smash cuz this game is deff not 4 u. lool
and if u beat my shiek in frindlys i sandbag in friendlys lmao so yea just mm me nd shiek is 1 of my mains lol look at the frist pg D**K HEAD. LOL u should have never talk **** cuz i get mad and od lol like i did on u right now. lol

and another life ending post by jman lol

D1

Lmao I never really look into this thread much...but I'm loving the drama thats brewing so far.

Thats why I <3 smash. Sh** like this gets ppl riled and ready defend their names and sh** and bring their A game to the TV screen when its tourney time.

Who wants to hear about two guys holding hands and being friends?!!

GTFO I wanna see some drama like in wrestling...

...some next sh** like Jman sleepin w/ Peach then Dark Pch taking the people's chair and breaking it on Jman's head while he's still in teh bed. LMAO!

Drama is better than having sex w/ a llama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom