• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lolz @ page 32 of the pleazy thread.. it looks like a tragic episode of extreme makeover or oprah
ur an a$$ u have no clue wat the prob could b and u wanna make it into a joke. drk. peach needs a friend and tec is showing that he got his back

Cia

das kwl
lolz. I didn't even read the words, I just remember going down the page and seeing a bunch of blue sad faces.

I just thought that was really emo seein as how this is a forum.. about a video game.

D1

Banned via Administration
Dark is really going thru some harsh times OUTSIDE of smash...sometimes this affects how ppl deal w/ how they deal w/ things INSIDE of smash...which is why nowadays I don't take pplz words w/ a grain of salt and just go straight to the source and see if everything's fine w/ the person IRL.

Not to sound condescending or anything...I'm just saying tho.

Anyway we should stop flooding the Plezey crews thread w/ randomness and take w/e respective posts to the correct thread to keep things neat and organized.

Don't want each and every crew thread looking like a random aol chatroom now do we?

P.S.-Any mods lookin at this post could give me the red letters plz...kthxbai.

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. I second D1 as a moderator..

but..

what ARE we supposed to talk about in a crew thread?? lolz

oooooooooo, I got something

myself, mike g, and XIF dare you guys to take...

THE PEACH CHALLENGE!!!!

bwah hahaaaaa

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lolz.. I second D1 as a moderator..

but..

what ARE we supposed to talk about in a crew thread?? lolz

oooooooooo, I got something

myself, mike g, and XIF dare you guys to take...

THE PEACH CHALLENGE!!!!

bwah hahaaaaa
i did not even think that peach challenge is fare but that was mad funny bwah hahaaaaaaaaa

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Jash + Lon Lon Milk = unfriggin beatable lol ure YL is too good bro good stuff hopefully u could try that strategy vs starz and get him next time :D

team pleazy u guys got the only people who r so random lol

alukard - ure mad goofy :) but we <3 u lol too funny good stuff 2day in teams and in the crew battle

jman - umm..... sry bout ure game vs wes lol it looked like u lost ure dog or sumthin ..... its all good ure too good anyway lol

i had mad fun chillin wit u guys hopefully we can do it again later

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
sorry about today guys. my bad :laugh: so yeah back into retirement for me until like the next zenith.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so that crew battle sucked big time ... we did the most horrible desicions ... people went in bcuz they said they can take a person ... not even counter picking like it was supposed to b >_> ... ughh that sucked sooo bad ... well i'm sry i couldn't beast ... but i been away for a while ... next time lets actually follow the crew battling rules ... counter pick the people u go in against ... not give them fair options lol ... >_< ... well my girl is away so i'm pretty free ... so yea i'm going to the next weekly its free entree for me ^_^

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
sorry guys i suckes od lmao now this gives me a reason to play like i use to and not stay home and do nothing lol well i am free so any1 want to play and chill any time and ii am going to stop play with like every person in the game just fox and shiek

Venom NY

Smash Lord
ok so that crew battle sucked big time ... we did the most horrible desicions ... people went in bcuz they said they can take a person ... not even counter picking like it was supposed to b >_> ... ughh that sucked sooo bad ... well i'm sry i couldn't beast ... but i been away for a while ... next time lets actually follow the crew battling rules ... counter pick the people u go in against ... not give them fair options lol ... >_< ... well my girl is away so i'm pretty free ... so yea i'm going to the next weekly its free entree for me ^_^
WORD next time we need to think not just because we can beat someone but we got it next time TAG STOP BEING CUTE AND GET OUT OF REITREMENT

Jash

Smash Lord
Good stuff pleasy, even though i only fought Tag and jesus but yea good stuff. Whoever feels like smashing can come to my crib whenever, just IM me on aim. Ill miss you Zro, take it easy my dude. Peace Pleasy.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I might go to the next weekly at web2zone. I don't do nyclans lol. wanna team again jman lol I promise we'll do better next time.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ok sure lol this time we will **** lol and play at home or something so u can getit back and then 4 sure we will ****.^_^

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey pleazy ive been out of this scene for a while i need some od practice so which one of u are gonna help me get back into shape? jman and alukard beasted on me at dj's so i need my revenge this friday! hope ya all go havent played ya in a while!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo .... we definately did the crew battle wrong ... i never crew battled and we did it wrong .... wtf ... it was supposed to b challenger picks stage and then opponent picks character ... and then challenger picks character .... >_> ... why are we soooo stupid lol we need to do this again ... cuz if u look at the FC crew battles there was character and stage counter picking ... so anyway ... ihnc said it was FC rules ... but it wasn't ... >_> w.e we need to play again and take it more seriously cuz i'm pretty mad that we lost ... ande they are pretty happy they won

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo .... we definately did the crew battle wrong ... i never crew battled and we did it wrong .... wtf ... it was supposed to b challenger picks stage and then opponent picks character ... and then challenger picks character .... >_> ... why are we soooo stupid lol we need to do this again ... cuz if u look at the FC crew battles there was character and stage counter picking ... so anyway ... ihnc said it was FC rules ... but it wasn't ... >_> w.e we need to play again and take it more seriously cuz i'm pretty mad that we lost ... ande they are pretty happy they won
word i noticed that 2,they said that we are going to do it again,so in due time brian...in due time.XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
.... lol we used wrong rules lol... o well i had no idea wat rules we were using lol i jus know that it wuz a crew battle

im sry if u r upset... :( thought this wuz a friendly crew battle tho lol but its okay its natural to feel at least a bit upset

anyway u guys r goin to the weekly right? i better see u there at w2z

Alukard

Smash Hero
its not that i'm mad we lost ... its just that i'm mad we finally crew battled and we didn't even use our brains on who to send out ... it was stupid imo ... but yea ... it was fun none the less ... also i'm coming to the tourney 3rd place finishes always ensure another showing lol ... FREEEEEEE ... but yea i actually been playing this past week ... its just been guitar and smash at home so i should do better ... i hope i can get money to spend on singles ... i hope to see plezey there as well ^_^

thx

Smash Ace
team pleazy my home away from home if ya need practice talk to me about it lol im thinking of arranging a smashfest but i need to think it out a lil bit and see if im gonna get serious or not i never do but well see ive been seeing my friends like get trash talked and stuff so i figure practicing with u guys would be fun eh

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd up man ... i'm tryin to set up a smashfest at my crib as well ... we gotta stop slacking plezey ... cuz i'm totally free right now ... its time to shine ... i wanna take 1st this weekly in doubles ... and at least top 3 in singles ... altho i'm broke for the singles part lol ... so yea lets make a good showing plezey

Cia

das kwl
wth?!?! I thought this crew battle was done and forgotten about.. lolz. well. for the record, IHNC DID NOT say that those were FC rules, ace marth gave the ruleset. he has more experience with that stuff so we took his work for it. in anycase both teams agreed to the terms of the crew battle so we were both exposed to the same ruleset. now.. after we finish crew battling everyone else, you can get your "do over" (god I hated sayin that.. lolz)

train up!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
wth?!?! I thought this crew battle was done and forgotten about.. lolz. well. for the record, IHNC DID NOT say that those were FC rules, ace marth gave the ruleset. he has more experience with that stuff so we took his work for it. in anycase both teams agreed to the terms of the crew battle so we were both exposed to the same ruleset. now.. after we finish crew battling everyone else, you can get your "do over" (god I hated sayin that.. lolz)

train up!!
ACTUALLY ... i didn't even know the dam thing started while dionis and starz were playing ... that means there was no "rule set" agreed by the crews ... i didn't hear it come from ace marth at all ... correct me if i'm wrong but when were the rules said ??? ... and the crew battle would b over and done with if people don't stop with thier stupid cocky posts ... thats the prob ... so anyway i've said this b4 ... that crew battle was a disaster things weren't handled properly on either side ... cuz no one counter picked or anything ... i mean people were starting on thier worse stages ... o and i remember a post where starz claimed it was gonna b FC rules ... since i never been to Fc i didn't kno or question the way things were going down ... o and i dont' want a do over ... u can have that ****ty win ... o and playing in a crew battle for fun means nothing ... we asked if ya wanted to play for money but sadly it didnt go down ... just so u kno thats wat the prob is... so train up and bring money ;)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
word thats true what brian said,starz did say a while back about fc rules but i didnt really know them until i saw the crew battles at FCD ,and another thing is that people and their cocky posts will never make this crew battle end,and ya did say we were gonna get our rematch and i really really think the best place would have to be at the next zenith when i know most of ur ppl will be there and mos tof ours will be there.So yea ...crew battle son XD

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well apparantly ****** wont let me quit (mostly vanz and blackanese) and i hear hostle words coming from these threads so i deffinately want in the crew battle. its only rite that i should take aprt of the crew battle considering that.... im in the crew. for the ihnc ppls... i love ya cus ya mad cool ppls but i want 2 face ya cus i was not given the privalage b4 and i would enjoy facin ya

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
well apparantly ****** wont let me quit (mostly vanz and blackanese) and i hear hostle words coming from these threads so i deffinately want in the crew battle. its only rite that i should take aprt of the crew battle considering that.... im in the crew. for the ihnc ppls... i love ya cus ya mad cool ppls but i want 2 face ya cus i was not given the privalage b4 and i would enjoy facin ya
its not that i dont want u 2 quit but its that U CANT QUIT SON, ONCE U GO SMASH U NEVER GO... umm back?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ok guys.... about the crew battle with IHNC... those weren't FC rules, it's supposed to be a 2/3 and it was a friendly crew battle nothing was on the line.... when IHNC is ready to face us for third place then it should be for money and then I won't play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom