• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jash

Smash Lord
*Looks at Vanzs Avatar* Hey that kinda looks like you a bit Vanz =D.
*Looks at Alukards Sig* the bigger question is.....are you ready for the Jash Combo?
*Looks at Jesus's Sig* Im only 15, but i wont be anymore after i take the master sword.
*Looks at Young Link* WHY AREN'T YOU IN BRAWL DAMMIT?!

Link226

Smash Ace
LMFAO!!

it's Dwight!!!!

noo mann.. I need chun-li back!! oh how I do miss those days when I could combo anyone into dust.. but those are just memories now. I'll have to make due with peach's d-smash XD

chun-li > man-kind

branden- dayummm

oh and 4eyez, u need to come to dreamland. we're gonna get soooo much trainin there, and I wanna link ditto u, heheheee. bring the rest of epic too :D
U cant play X-men vs SF and other fighting arcade games anymore? That Sucks.

Dreamland??? Sounds kinda broken, i been thinking about going to the weeklies....but then when its time to go i get lazy. lol Im going to Bums ****, he lives too close to me not to go lol. U going saterday?

Cia

das kwl
*Looks at Vanzs Avatar* Hey that kinda looks like you a bit Vanz =D.
*Looks at Alukards Sig* the bigger question is.....are you ready for the Jash Combo?
*Looks at Jesus's Sig* Im only 15, but i wont be anymore after i take the master sword.
*Looks at Young Link* WHY AREN'T YOU IN BRAWL DAMMIT?!
lmfao!! the funny thing is that some one said I have to put on a lime hat someday.. lolz

link226 - Noooo!! lolz.. I'll never lose my combos. I'm just seriously out of practice. gimme 10 mins w/ X v S and I'll be untouchable :D

lmao @ how I used to cheat the game and go double chun-li. I think that's worse than double peach XD

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
and this is how a declining crew looks like.....o the agony. o well can a mod just close this thread and end the pain. it hurts me 2 c my first crew go down in flames but it must b done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom