• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
Umm.. ok.. that post was soooo fukking un-neccessary. u definitely took that post MAD HARD.

first off.. we did agree on a rule set on the boards, but that did not happen. ace marth took over and gave us a rule set in which the designated team captains agreed upon. you were not there because ace called the "CAPTAINS" upstairs to secretly announce their starters. do your research

second. some of us would not have minded to play for money. but a few were not, so do not make it look like we were scared.. because I sure as h3ll was not. if you feel that playing for money would have mattered.. than money match me!!!! prove your point.

as for cocky azz post?!?! show me, because if you're talking about that post where I made clarifications.. than I will say I again..

u definitely took that post MAD HARD.

do I seem angry pleazy?!?!

lolz

RAISE UP!!!!

Cia

das kwl
ok guys.... about the crew battle with IHNC... those weren't FC rules, it's supposed to be a 2/3 and it was a friendly crew battle nothing was on the line.... when IHNC is ready to face us for third place then it should be for money and then I won't play around.
ok, you guys DID know your crew's pride and spot was on the line. and apparently, it would seem your pride was hit pretty hard. now ur making all these useless fukking excuses because u LOST. I honestly forgot about the crew battle and even chilled with some of u guys the other day at branden's. after this crap, I'd really prefer to stay away from u guys..

I had more respect for you when you getting 11 stocked..

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
none of us knew it was for pride, all of us thought it was for fun... kinda why most of us didn't even practice for this sheezy and why some of us didn't even go with our main characters.... we don't want a rematch for a friendly crew battle which is what it was ... when you guys wanna face us for third best let us know. then we won't play around and send out ppl to face their counters. and don't even bother saying this wasn't a friendly crew battle because that's all anyone ever called it and that's why it didn't even have a real ruleset. :laugh:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
none of us knew it was for pride, all of us thought it was for fun... kinda why most of us didn't even practice for this sheezy and why some of us didn't even go with our main characters.... we don't want a rematch for a friendly crew battle which is what it was ... when you guys wanna face us for third best let us know. then we won't play around and send out ppl to face their counters. and don't even bother saying this wasn't a friendly crew battle because that's all anyone ever called it and that's why it didn't even have a real ruleset. :laugh:
true people like tech0 and alukard said it was friendly,and the only thing that the rock knows is that he wants to play again,and sure my men are mad (LMAO) but who wouldnt be after that loss.TO ZENITH!!:chuckle:

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... cocky posts ... i dont' feel like looking for some ... but i'm sure they are around ... i don't have anything else to say tag said it all in his last post

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i did not want to get in this but how can u say.. I had more respect for you when you getting 11 stocked..and thats not geting cocky lol.. this was a friendly crew battle none of us practice 4 this lol.. i did not no it was 4 anything if i did no i would have been playing with dj od..so yea and id not no it was 4 third best i would have not broke nights in a row talking about p***y lmao.. so let me no when ya do want to play 4 moeny and play 4 third best.. then i will take the crew battle serious..now we can drop it to the next crew battle lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO ... jaden i dunno why ur acting like this cuz it wasn't for the third best ... and fo sho even knows this so does everyone else ... so plz stop actin like that cuz it meant nothing ... also jesus is going now ... so plezey will b there ^_^ yayyy

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo guys wats this about a smash fest at brandens tmr ???? ... well anyway just hit me up on aim if anyone is going ...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
tag is so good it scares me :) lolz good stuff 2day tag and zro :D i wish i coulda seen jman + alukard but ... i still had fun playin tag... lol

Tag + Teczero combo = Marth F-smash tipper into Fox fully charged Up-smash on Jigglypuff XD >.< >_> <_< >_< right zro XD lolz so random

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry i couldn't make it bro ... me and jesus don't live next to the path train it takes about an hour and a half or more for us to get there >_>... but next time i'll b sure to go man ... just gotta lemme kno a while b4 it lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
tag is so good it scares me :) lolz good stuff 2day tag and zro :D i wish i coulda seen jman + alukard but ... i still had fun playin tag... lol

Tag + Teczero combo = Marth F-smash tipper into Fox fully charged Up-smash on Jigglypuff XD >.< >_> <_< >_< right zro XD lolz so random
dude that hurt my feelings so much lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
LMFAO that was funny no. i really think it was funny.cause he ssaid that so we can get at him lol jayden your the man lol..

**** U LMAO NA I love u too much

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oye Dionis, when the hell we gonna get a match in, so far I ttook the last win over you, come on, I know you dont want to keep the record like that eh? play me you loser. lawl!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get at him he just finished u lmao if u dont reply in at least 5 min u suck monkey balls lol and jayden that was funny u loser 4 coping and pasteing that lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
YAYYYY ... our thread appeared on my user cp lmfao ... *sigh* i feel like leavin plezey ... but where would i go ... =\

Cia

das kwl
lmao @ raymond's post.

by the way, brian is not leaving pleazy. that post was just made to get attention. like when people say they they're quitting this game every week, but than they don't. lolz.

well.. me and tec0 are going to get some beastly teams practice.. byeeeee

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao at jesus lvl 100 kinglers in his pants ^_- .... but ummm i really do feel like leaving plezey ... i dunno why but "it reminds me of the time i played hide the teacup with my aunt sofia" - Mayor West-Family guy <3

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmfao at jesus lvl 100 kinglers in his pants ^_- .... but ummm i really do feel like leaving plezey ... i dunno why but "it reminds me of the time i played hide the teacup with my aunt sofia" - Mayor West-Family guy <3
lolz thats crazy :( i feel like leavin my crew too XD wait til school imma drop my crew :(

school + smash = low GPA

school = high GPA

i have to choose school :( when i come back tho itll b jus brawl and im gonna suck so bad :)

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ brian pretending that he wants to leave pleazy again

I hope it has nothing to do with the fact that u've been accepted into imperial era.

in other news, tag likes to nut on random people's faces and Zro sniffs bloody tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom