• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
sorry brenden we cant change our team cuz we told them our team oready so yea but if they want to do a 7 on 7 u be the 7 person ok

Hax

Smash Champion
so our team is:

alukard
jman
foxmeister
noob hax

..who are the 2 others? we could always do a 4-person crew battle with 5 stock per person.. or vice versa. idk. we should really get our best players for this ****.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
did this ***** hax just call me noob hax?oh he was referring to himself
anyways
our 7th person is going to be poop that is all
i.h.n.c who are your 7???and if anyone has questions about this talk to me on aim i got ur answers.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well guys this is dumb but they dont want to play us untill starz gets back lol so we have to wait 2 weeks wow that dumb but yea we will try to get it to be on friday and brenden and poop will fight it out 4 thr 7 spot ok but out of 5 so brenden get ready lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol... the crew battle is going down at the zenith ??? ... anyway jose come to the dam weeklies man ... i hope i see u guys there this friday ^_^ .. o and i need to play i haven't been playing >_> so lets set up a smashfest/sleepover the day b4 zenith guys ... lemme kno

Cia

das kwl
You guys are going to Crew Battle IHNC. this is gonna be pretty good. their line up will most likely be..

4sho
starzonedge
vanzonedge
Technine
bailey
Techzero
SurMa

i'm guessing??

study them cuz i hear they are pretty BEAST :D!!

Oh, and Good **** Javier
thankz for teaming with me cuz my partner didn't even show up <_<

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
You guys are going to Crew Battle IHNC. this is gonna be pretty good. their line up will most likely be..

4sho
starzonedge
vanzonedge
Technine
bailey
Techzero
SurMa

i'm guessing??

study them cuz i hear they are pretty BEAST :D!!

Oh, and Good **** Javier
thankz for teaming with me cuz my partner didn't even show up <_<

study them what are you doing your in ihnc y r u giving them advice??? lol.

Cia

das kwl
Pssh.. Thou shalt help thy neighbor..

But when the time comes, thou must beat thy neighbor's azz!!

:D

just kidding..

these guys are cool, and will not be EASY to beat.

::puts on Stomp Out Bootz::

Alukard

Smash Hero
when are we even doing this thing ... cuz like i was expecting it at this weeks weekly ... but i don't even kno if ya are coming lemme kno so i can make other plans ...

Hax

Smash Champion
make the crew battle this friday! i can't wait that long :(

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
so this crew battle is in two weeks.... ok guys i haven't played in liek a month but I think i should go first and just take out the whole crew myself. just saying... i heard they really suck.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so this crew battle is in two weeks.... ok guys i haven't played in liek a month but I think i should go first and just take out the whole crew myself. just saying... i heard they really suck.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:ROTFLMFAO TAG IS TO ****ING GOOD LOL cant wait 4 these 2 weeks to past but yea we r deff going to od lol cant wait :dizzy:

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHA.. well you'll be lucky if you can even take 2 of MY stock Tag.. and i'm no where near the best in this crew.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
na tag can deff take off 2 of your stocks vanz now u just being cocky lol i really dont want to record us losing but watever lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow that hurts..... well i mean if u think so y u guys even bother playin us.... i mean its not like u guys can brag about beating us if u heard we suck.... well watever idc im already mad chill wit most of u guys in pleazy anyways lol

vanzonedge....?!?!??! lol i wanna join the club can i b Teconedge.... lol it sounds so bad:( o well i guess im the same old Teczero:D i hope u guys still <3 me:)

Cia

das kwl
na tag can deff take off 2 of your stocks vanz now u just being cocky lol i really dont want to record us losing but watever lol
WHAAAAT?!?!

Tag says "i should go first and just take out the whole crew myself. just saying... i heard they really suck." AND I'M THE ONE BEING COCKY?!?! You really know how to get under someone's skin Jesus..

oh and by the way, i wasn't being cocky, i was just reflecting upon multiple 3 stocks..

I seriously can't wait to do this because some people are definitely forgetting their place. How are we gonna do this. Standard crew battle format (FC style) or Round Robin where the crew with the most victories win??

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
WHAAAAT?!?!

Tag says "i should go first and just take out the whole crew myself. just saying... i heard they really suck." AND I'M THE ONE BEING COCKY?!?! You really know how to get under someone's skin Jesus..

oh and by the way, i wasn't being cocky, i was just reflecting upon multiple 3 stocks..

I seriously can't wait to do this because some people are definitely forgetting their place. How are we gonna do this. Standard crew battle format (FC style) or Round Robin where the crew with the most victories win??
U SAID U CAN 3 STOCK HIM AND I SAID I DONT THINK U CAN SAYING U CAN 3 STOCK SOME1 THATS BEING COCKY LOL U SAID HE BE LUCKY IF HE CAN TAKE OF 2 LOL AND I AM SAYING NA I THINK HE WOULD BEAT U OR U BEAT HIM BY 1 STOCK A GOOD GAME LOL SO HOW IN THE WORLD AM I BEING COCKY AND IF U WERE TALKING ABOUT TAG BEING COCKY HE WAS ONLY PLAYING LOL U CANT TAKE A JOKEAND I WANT TO NO WAT U MEAN 4GETTING THERE PLACE LOL I NO U MUST HAVE NOT BEEN TALKING TO ME LOL CAUSE I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO U LMAO WELL W/E LOL

I LOV U TECH0 LMFAO

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
teconedge lmfao!!! its def not round robin i dont wanna play that long. standard ****. jman-y u guys think yall gonna lose tag sure doesnt think that...lol. and also if u thought that u wouldnt have challenged us. we need matchs up. this MUST be recorded whether we lose or win. Teconedge. lmao omg.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
teconedge lmfao!!! its def not round robin i dont wanna play that long. standard ****. jman-y u guys think yall gonna lose tag sure doesnt think that...lol. and also if u thought that u wouldnt have challenged us. we need matchs up. this MUST be recorded whether we lose or win. Teconedge. lmao omg.
na i be playing around saying we going to lose i dont no who will lose we will see but i no it going to be a hot and sexy crew battle and hell yea no round robin that **** take 4 ever

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahahaha ... i knew tags comment would create "crap" lol ... well i just wanna crew battle .. and no one else wants to crew battle ... and we played I.E. like 23948732945 times already ... but teconedge sounds sick ... cuz that is the place someone should tech ... on the edge lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:D i <3 u guys :)

personally idc lets jus crew battle 4 fun i mean i know u guys and u know us its not like we complete strangers....

idc bout tag's comment its w.e but i guess i can c wat he means like none of us were active members for a while except like vanz, starz, and bailey

lol me, vanz , and starz r on the edge...???!??!?!? lol alukard wanna join in:) lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
now mine would sound too long lol ... there should b a 5 letter limit lol ... i mean Alukardonedge .... lets b serious thats just a bit much lol ... but yea i totally agree with u for the crew battle ... its just i felt that it was about time to have one ... and DA and KF are arguing about when they are gonna hold theirs lol ... so that just leaves u guys and demigodz ... and well we challenged demigodz ... but they haven't come out with a date or anything lol ok i talked to much

P.S. tec0 ur banner looks XXX =P

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Next time I will keep in mind to never joke around when I'm in NYC seeing as how serious you crazy people take it.

I think I should be teczonedge :(

HAX STARZ BAK ME UP :( :(

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
:D i <3 u guys :)

personally idc lets jus crew battle 4 fun i mean i know u guys and u know us its not like we complete strangers....

idc bout tag's comment its w.e but i guess i can c wat he means like none of us were active members for a while except like vanz, starz, and bailey

lol me, vanz , and starz r on the edge...???!??!?!? lol alukard wanna join in:) lol
word i totally agree, we should just do it 4 fun....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Next time I will keep in mind to never joke around when I'm in NYC seeing as how serious you crazy people take it.

I think I should be teczonedge :(

HAX STARZ BAK ME UP :( :(
NO WAY!?!?!? lol my name has Tec in so i am Teconedge:D i got my fav fox player starz to back me up:D

hahahaha jk yea for crew battle 4 fun:D maybe one of these days one of our crews should hold another smashfest for both our crews:) to chill and play u know?:D

alukard idc about the length haha ure too cool not to b on the edge:D

Jash

Smash Lord
Whats with all the violent talk? Its just a crew battle...nothing too big. If people say your going to lose to someone, then show them your not if your that confident. Too much drama....makes me just wanna spam massive amounts of death suiciding bone melting blood shattering projectiles. Because remember kids....Young Link never loses...class dismissed.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Whats with all the violent talk? Its just a crew battle...nothing too big. If people say your going to lose to someone, then show them your not if your that confident. Too much drama....makes me just wanna spam massive amounts of death suiciding bone melting blood shattering projectiles. Because remember kids....Young Link never loses...class dismissed.
wow lmao @ jash comment lol and 4 all of u that dont no u all come out of my nut sack lmao i am jesus lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
WOW jash's comment was a **** comment LOL.And whats with all this beef,**** chil the FUN out guys lets just have a competitive crew battle and no this isnt the only crew battle we are waiting for.We are still waiting for demigodz (waiting for months now),and we are going to crew battle team avalanchE for 3rd best crew in ny(if they accept).Someone join me with my edited names all ur tags and with a's venom'a,tec0'a,alukard'a,jman'a,4sho'a lol its good if u dont get how your name would sound with a,A just after u say ur name say ah.Definetly not round robin,people stop being cocky and play and KNOW YOUR ROLE's*plays holla back-fabulous,while shaking head to beat* now im pro. :D

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
WOW jash's comment was a **** comment LOL.And whats with all this beef,**** chil the FUN out guys lets just have a competitive crew battle and no this isnt the only crew battle we are waiting for.We are still waiting for demigodz (waiting for months now),and we are going to crew battle team avalanchE for 3rd best crew in ny(if they accept).Someone join me with my edited names all ur tags and with a's venom'a,tec0'a,alukard'a,jman'a,4sho'a lol its good if u dont get how your name would sound with a,A just after u say ur name say ah.Definetly not round robin,people stop being cocky and play and KNOW YOUR ROLE's*plays holla back-fabulous,while shaking head to beat* now im pro. :D
...... i wish i never read this........ my head hurts now

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
challenging them........that is if you beat us. lol.

dont challenge avalanch until after us bc then the winner will play them bc we want to mak e it to the top just like you guys.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
challenging them........that is if you beat us. lol.

dont challenge avalanch until after us bc then the winner will play them bc we want to mak e it to the top just like you guys.
na chill we going to play them cuz we not playing ya 4 like 2 weeks thats 2 long lol so we will play them and when we win lol when we win anyway when we play them if w win that means we will be third best and when we play ya ya be playing us 4 third best and ya become the third best team in ny cuz ya pro and mainly cuz ya have TECH0 HE IS TO GOOD YES ISAI TO GOOD LMFAO

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
na chill we going to play them cuz we not playing ya 4 like 2 weeks thats 2 long lol so we will play them and when we win lol when we win anyway when we play them if w win that means we will be third best and when we play ya ya be playing us 4 third best and ya become the third best team in ny cuz ya pro and mainly cuz ya have TECH0 HE IS TO GOOD YES ISAI TO GOOD LMFAO
lmao mad random with isai. lol. iight cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom