• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
-stretches-finally back to the boards me and shirryuoni been playing other game -dont wanna say which right now-but anyways were gonna go to this weekly stuff has just been coming up is all at school for me.yea yea yea ill accept all matches w/e lol.although my match with darkpch was mad random and i was mad terrified to play and wasnt focusiong as well cuz Ron but i will say that u got better and smarter.:D

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
dude ya ppl barely play ne more and that pisses me, alukard, jman, and hax off. and since we r usually chillin wit killa fleet, we have decided 2 join killa fleet :chuckle: all 4 of us are now killa fleet members, no disrespect 2 ya but ya just dont chill wit us nemore

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well guys idk about ya but id have money 4 the weekly and gondlent so hope to see ya there at gondlent lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
sheesh jesus u can't spell ... its gauntlet lol ... ^_- ... anyway we should get some practice in guys ... wat do ya think ... well lemme kno when ya free or w.e i set up some things with dionis already so yea hit me up if anything comes up guys

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
yo i got great news for the smash community...as some of you may know the god formly known as Fenix has been stuck up at mt olyumpus (aka college) for some time and has been away form the scene. But fear not because the semester is finally over and now i can focus on my love...SMASH!!! Be prepared to see team plezey make all special guest appearances....I am currently formulating a schedule for my team that includes rigourous physcial andmental training as well as finger exercises to get those muscles in tip top shape...nah just joking we are here to have fun lol but seriuosly we are back the leader is back in town and it is time to take over...so watch out all u non believers!!!..FEnix has spoken

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey guys it wuz mad fun playin wit u guys at ace and killafox's place :)

im lookin forward to meetin u guys up at w2z to play u guys more now that i know like at least half of u guys:)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo good **** dennis in teams we got to do it again sometime!
brandon,jman, alukard- why i had to play all of ya lol! i dont know how i beat ya i was playing so ****ty.. not good **** to u guys i know u guys play so much better than how ya played against me... step it up.
brandon- dont go ganon against falco lol.
jman- ur too shine happy work on ur combos. stop trying to kill ppl below 10%.
alu- dont falco ditto me son ur not gonna be happy! marth is definitely the way to go.
tag- u wussed out on our MM. maybe next time u wont run ;)
hax- where u at i need to get my revenge.
venom- quit life stop playing with gay jiggs.
oni- goin to the playa ftw!

good **** to all of pleazy finally goin to the weeklies again. **** was mad fun! mad props to u ****** for getting 4th.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
brandon,jman, alukard- why i had to play all of ya lol! i dont know how i beat ya i was playing so ****ty.. not good **** to u guys i know u guys play so much better than how ya played against me... step it up.
alu- dont falco ditto me son ur not gonna be happy! marth is definitely the way to go.

good **** to all of pleazy finally goin to the weeklies again. **** was mad fun! mad props to u ****** for getting 4th.
yo son jiggly puff is not gay shes nice and thanks for te 4th place compliment XD 4th place in teams Deadlytechnique/team plezey ftw

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
word wats up with the team pleazy smashfest wat happen lol we should do a big 1 like have KF IHNCC AND IE lol we have mad crew battles it be fun ya should think about it

Alukard

Smash Hero

good **** ...but next time i'll definately sho u a better game ... and my falco ditto is good ... if i can give comp. to ace i'm sure i can to u as well ... but it all depends on who i'm playing on tha tday so i don't **** up my flow lol mayb i'll see u at nyclan this friday

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

yea good **** benny i was playing like **** so were u but u were playing smart so thats y u won lol but good **** and next time i try to give u a better match cuz benny u no i am better tthen wat i was playing lmao well jus to tell everybody me and hax r going to win this week lol see ya at nyclan

Doc.

Smash Ace
dennis was definetly at mt olympus/college lol so yea now tat summer is her we should be more active
i wonder where yah all went i missed playing with yah fools i been less active myself due to school and ulysses living a 100 billion miles away. but poop and fenix live so close to my school its so easy to get thier
can i join in some training too just asking =) i wanna be active as much as i can my own crew or as they say *ulysses crew* dont believe i can play or exsist =( so message me in smash or my Wii Mail which i still dont know its code where do you find it

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo r ya going to the weekly at nyclan can ya plz go so it would just be me brian and aziz 4 pleazy we all should go like last friday it was mad fun so can ya plz go

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy i finally got 3rd people lol ... i'm stepping it up now ^_^ ... hows everything guys sheesh i miss u all ... altho i saw jose and dennis today(dennis was dressed to inpress someone lol) but i didn't get to play him -_- but yea wat have my fellow members been up to ?????

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo ... we gonna crew batte ihnc .. so yea we need to play lol... hit me up on aim guys so we can talk ...

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo i wanna challenge tag 4 that spot in the crew battle lol cus he hasnt been playin 4 like mad long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom