• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G Head

Smash Cadet
that was a fun crew battle mainly bc of all the commentary by the other crew members lol...

we should so do it again soon

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
that was good tourny good stuff to every1 and who beat me and hax nice to meet every1 in salad bowl u all r nice people lol but we still 1 jk jk but looking forward to playing ya again hope ya all get better next time me and hax r going to win the whole thing lol lil d**Ks all day lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I can't believe you guys lol!!!!! Javi is toooo good lmao. and hax ***** in falcon dittos.......don't face him in a falcon ditto......I taught him how to chain grab. that is all.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
This is keg crying after yesterdays crew battle =[. I was our dead weight and **** it sucks knowing it. Idk I was dumb nervous I couldnt even chain grab or up B! Wtf is up with that. If I dont take at least 4 stocks next time ima kill myself. Not rlly but good sheezy plezey.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
I gotta say jesus are some of the best players I have ever seen that got little *****. Too bad ma **** is like a bazooka *****. Nah I'm playing that is definately one amazing team with amazingly lil *****.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I gotta say jesus are some of the best players I have ever seen that got little *****. Too bad ma **** is like a bazooka *****. Nah I'm playing that is definately one amazing team with amazingly lil *****.[

lmfao my d**K is big lol:laugh: killerfox said to put that name so hax said u want to and i said idc thats y we had it lol but yea thanks 4 calling me good :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see Jman is the the center of attention. I did not see your matches but heard how you fought. Oh man. Like to play tough players like you. and you have shiek which is my counter. I wanna play you, that Match is gonna be tuff cause you have Shiek and thats my counter. meh, i need shiek pratice anyway. and from what I hear, your shiek is up there. So yea. I have top play you:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hell yea, I could use that, I want your marths and foxes too. I have to get the hang of them better, so far im pmroving aginst them but still need work. Peach as to many counters and it sucks >_____<

thx

Smash Ace
how come KF isnt offering me training i went to their house and everything T_T

OH yea yo Killafox I will give u Peach training cuz u know we r best budd's and all
dude did u get to see me play i played right afdter u got taken off the t.v by starz i took him off the tv after...u always seem to miss my matches X_X

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
What's this garbage about Pleazy having lil *****? Who's spreading this blasphemy?

btw, I taught everything Killafleet knows..................I AM GOD!!!

thx

Smash Ace
Heavy_Bass aka KEG speaking:

Oh word spam? How long did it take you to teach dave falco and ic's? Cuz I heard them ****s is beastly. IF that was you, you are a true god...*cough* >_>

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Heavy_Bass aka KEG speaking:

Oh word spam? How long did it take you to teach dave falco and ic's? Cuz I heard them ****s is beastly. IF that was you, you are a true god...*cough* >_>
Nahh, Spam taught the Brothers J, I taught Dave....and then he taught me.....waiiiittt a second....THAT MEANS HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY TEACH ME ANYTHING!!! ....oh wait no he actually taught me falco my bad. I hope to see my pleazy brethren at the weekly =] haven't seen ya in a while. Spam is Jack Bauer. I am Papa Hansen. Jesus is Jesus. STAY BLACK MOFOS

D1

Banned via Administration
Is it really DA or is it just D1 issuing the challenge?....lmao
I speak for DA...DA wishes to challenge ya'll...just accept and don't ask questions we'll set the time and place when all members will be together to battle k?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I speak for DA...DA wishes to challenge ya'll...just accept and don't ask questions we'll set the time and place when all members will be together to battle k?
i dont no about ya but i think we should play them
lol wat do u think my friends lmao

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Nahh, Spam taught the Brothers J, I taught Dave....and then he taught me.....waiiiittt a second....THAT MEANS HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY TEACH ME ANYTHING!!! ....oh wait no he actually taught me falco my bad. I hope to see my pleazy brethren at the weekly =] haven't seen ya in a while. Spam is Jack Bauer. I am Papa Hansen. Jesus is Jesus. STAY BLACK MOFOS
lmao at Spam is Jack Bauer. I am Papa Hansen. Jesus is Jesus. and anyway itsz singles this week right idk lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
an offical crew battle or friendly? a offical crew battle means with money so witch 1 is it offical crew battle or friendly?

thx

Smash Ace
D.A. wants to play us? I forgot they were still around now that Killafleet is running the show in these parts...
all i have to say is lmao and its true but just because killerfleet has been running everything doesnt mean that DA isnt still beastly O.O

Cia

das kwl
Very True. DA is most likely the NY's strongest crew. Look at the Line up.

1. Wes (Plays in FC crew battles and always goes +)
2. Bum (#1 ranking player in NYC)
3. Mike G (one of the U.S. top Peaches)
4. KillaOR (NEW RECORD!!)
5. ??????? (element of surprise)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Very True. DA is most likely the NY's strongest crew. Look at the Line up.

1. Wes (Plays in FC crew battles and always goes +)
2. Bum (#1 ranking player in NYC)
3. Mike G (one of the U.S. top Peaches)
4. KillaOR (NEW RECORD!!)
5. ??????? (element of surprise)
when was the last time u seen or any1 seen killaOR and mike g NEVA LOL those 2 ant even in the da anymore so it just be bum west and u 4got dire so i think we should play them brian thinks we should play them idk about ya but it would be fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom