• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Team Plezey,pleasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Very True. DA is most likely the NY's strongest crew. Look at the Line up.

1. Wes (Plays in FC crew battles and always goes +)
2. Bum (#1 ranking player in NYC)
3. Mike G (one of the U.S. top Peaches)
4. KillaOR (NEW RECORD!!)
5. ??????? (element of surprise)
umm wow VaNz...

check the DA thread and look at our current roster cuz that just ain't it....

and yes DA (not just D1) would like to challenge you

and you should remember me VaNz...

does pika ring a bell?

if not I can refresh ur memory later...muhahahaha

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
umm wow VaNz...

check the DA thread and look at our current roster cuz that just ain't it....

and yes DA (not just D1) would like to challenge you

and you should remember me VaNz...

does pika ring a bell?

if not I can refresh ur memory later...muhahahaha
LMAO yo this ***** ron is too much. too much sexy chocolate muscles that is MUAHAHAHA

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Apparently VanZ is newer to smash than he comes off.

What exactly is Team Pleazy anyway... ...pshh.

SPARTANS!

TRAMPLE THESE CONDESCENDING MORTALS!

Cia

das kwl
OOOOOOF!! i just got rushed!! alright umm. ur right, i'm too lazy to edit that post though.. LoLz

HAHAHA, yeeah i know pika.. haven't played u in MONTHZZZ, we gotta change that.

to dire: ur right, i'm very new to smash. T_T, but you should come to a weekly and see HOW new i am ^_^

and yes, even though tho my recollection of the DA is pretty out dated, they still have a pretty powerful line up

Alukard

Smash Hero
I AM FINALLY BACK PEOPLEZ =P ... well i wouldn't b able to make it to these weeklies cuz of work and **** ... but i only work on friday and saturday ... and i might b able to come to the weeklies after work ... but w.e don't forget me for these crew battles ... i kno i suck but i would like the exp. lol laterz my plezey bros.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Ok we'll face D.A. when we have our best ppl...lmao....and by DA I don't mean PC Chris gets to be in lol.......I think he's gonna have to sit this one out.....don't worry PC Junior is still in =]

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Ok we'll face D.A. when we have our best ppl...lmao....and by DA I don't mean PC Chris gets to be in lol.......I think he's gonna have to sit this one out.....don't worry PC Junior is still in =]
about that tag J told me a while back to tell u that ur not the leader to e making these decisions so -__- and people stop coming to our thread to have a chat go on aim or something seriously

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I know I'm not but its a challenge and we don't back down from challenges so we're going for it.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I know I'm not but its a challenge and we don't back down from challenges so we're going for it.
i agree with tag i dont want to back down from a challenge all we play is IE and saladbowl i want to play more teams i want to play them it will be fum

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
EVERYBODY BRACE YO SELVES!!!!!
ZEKE IS TAKING FIRST PLACE ON FRIDAY

YES ITS TRUE DONT BOTHER COMING!!!!!!
DONT ENTER EITHER
ok good

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i agree with tag i dont want to back down from a challenge all we play is IE and saladbowl i want to play more teams i want to play them it will be fum
so fight them in singles and its still what they say goes we had a talk about this friday before we knew d.a was gonna ask and what we would do what we said is not to be concerned of right now.but we still arent playing yet even if it is a challenge.

Alukard

Smash Hero
we need to do these ... i need the practice bigtime ... haven't been to the tournies i feel like i'm losing it .... NAHHHH lol but still wanna play really bad DOUBLES FOR LIFE!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dionis, add me to your aim or IM me when you can, cause I add you to my buddy list but I dont see you on. Unless your never on that is. My friend said you have to add me or IM me. do it when you get the chance, thats all

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
they so silent did i scare you im not really a monster
wow quit

and by the way, no1 welcomes a ***** in the crew? after all ive been playing with ya for mad long so i would think id get a lil bit of aknowlegment. :urg:

thx

Smash Ace
wow quit

and by the way, no1 welcomes a ----- in the crew? after all ive been playing with ya for mad long so i would think id get a lil bit of aknowlegment. :urg:
your in there crew? i never knew **** some of my fav smashers are in this crew lol

ps we should smash sometime i kinda stopped playing a lil bit but i wanna get into it again ive been busy with the girl and pokemon lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dionis, Venom, in 2 weeks at the weekly I want to play you both in a singles. Really Oni, Its been a while since we went Peach and Marth. Oh and spam too. I really have to play him, seems like its been years. Hope you three except. See ya laterz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
nah, i just want to play those three, I played dionis and won, but I want a set with him, that battle with me and him was just a random fight, and I have not played spam or oni's Marth in a while.

Cia

das kwl
Yooo, WTF is goin on with Pleazy?? You guyz don't show up any more, ur thread barely stays on the first page, and.. u all missed major events.

you guys gotta step it up because the ENTIRE smash world is sleepin on you guyz. But i'm cool with most of you guys, so why do we have a crew battle?? Pleazy vs. Jaden?? Lmao.. you guys think about it, and let me know :D

haha, but really, come to the weeklies.

pzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom