• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
like i know seriously

ihop is so not worth it

why do we have to go there after like, every tournament

i'd much rather go to like, some other much better slightly-more-expensive than fast food restaurant

like, i'd much rather go to like a burger joint or chipotle or filiberto's (which probably is as cheap as fast food) after a tournament

the only perk to ihop is that it's open super late

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I'm going to print that post so that next time you cry about how we're not going to that ihop, i'll show it to you and tell you to shut it

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright you know what i was trying to ****ing be nice to you and you just keep pissing me off! i already get enough crap from people so shut the **** up and quit being such a little *****! what the hell is your problem! get over yourself! you think your so cool well your not you have to pick on a kid on his mother ****ing birthday! so get the **** off my nuts!

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
why are we getting mad over going or not going to f'ing ihop?
relax joey no need for all the ************* and stuff its just ihop....

gamer i like your little chicken thing lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
im not getting mad over that im tired of people picking fights with me i said dont mind than he has to keep pushing it like a immature little kid. see now hes not even gonna post cause he always does this he'll come in talk crap then not respond.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
if hes and immature little kid why do you let it get to you? if he always does that then ignore it for once maybe?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
if hes and immature little kid why do you let it get to you? if he always does that then ignore it for once maybe?
well i always ignore everything and its just really frustrating to hear someone talk **** to you over and over again and multiply that times 50 people everyday plus being asian.

AXE 09

Smash Master
NickNyte is officially part of the SV crew now. his techniques are being evaluated for further development. his finest attribute luck, makes up 99% of his smash style.
LOL! this is completely true haha! his playstyle is the best

hey Joey, i'm sorry i'm late, i know your bday was 2 days ago, but better late than never, right? lol. happy birthday =D

i personally love going to ihop. it never feels right going to a tourney and not going to ihop afterwards. you guys are crazy lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
im not getting mad over that im tired of people picking fights with me i said dont mind than he has to keep pushing it like a immature little kid. see now hes not even gonna post cause he always does this he'll come in talk crap then not respond.
sorry i work full time and don't have internet or a working computer in my house.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
no. he can barely beat me at tatsunoko vs. capcom but anybody can be good at that game but every other game no he cant beat me. but hes really good at alot of them! pretty much mr. turnip and i dominate.

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
and i dont remember where i posted so Random post
Blehh Dumb**** Bigger kyle Broke One of joeys doors
Teh Bathroom one the one near the kitchen
i dont know how he mannaged to hit his fat foot on the edge of the door and ripp it off of 2 of its hinges
but i Still think he should buy Joey a new door
And i Rode in the trunk of andy's Car and i Hit my head And they thought it was the car xD
he hit a bump a little to fast xD
i have a lump under my hair.
its unnoticable :D yay :F
Empty thread deadish much?
:chuckle:

I Eat Babies
the arms hold all the protein xF
hmm i've got more balls than a christmas tree and I get more *** than a Toilet seat xD
that concludes my post
and good day to you all
Simpletons :F

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what? that was weird and elvis you've never beaten me in a tourney lol i even picked falcon but you probably can beat me if you tried with your pichu only

Top Bottom