• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
LP, LK, MP, MK, Launcher, Aerial Follow-up, 6-Hit Aerial Rave...
QCF 2P...
OUROBOROS!
LP, LP, LP, LP... repeat

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
LP, LK, MP, MK, Launcher, Aerial Follow-up, 6-Hit Aerial Rave...
QCF 2P...
OUROBOROS!
LP, LP, LP, LP... repeat
get that garbage set of moves and garbage game outta here mvc,mvc2 and tvc are easy as ****

WHOA! its that stabbedbyanippleguy!?!? just saying tai's a scrub im WAY! better than him he wont admit it though lol

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
So... I herd some things...

I herd that some people are going up to Tucson this weekend to go hang with Tim and Jeff?

Would anyone be willing to give me a ride?

Well... only if it's on Friday... I have plans for Saturday...
And the parents may be an issue...

But still, who all is going? :D

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
......................ugh brians driving up there its just brian and I so far. kyle might come though. You can come if you want dont know if its going to be friday or saturday yet

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
wow i just beat the most amazing game ever! tales of symphonia (dawn of the new world) is so sick i love that game i might even change my sig i know *gasp*!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i have it and how come you dont come out anymore mr. turnip are you scared of getting 4 stocked all day? cause its ok ill sand bag more than usual.

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Holy **** Covered Gym Shorts
Its the day After Christmas and i have nothing to do like usual... so i came back to the boards...
Hmm i beat kyle In that ran Match I Lost the First Round And then won the rest Of them
mmmhmm Empty Thread Is empty
Uhh Its been a while since ive been on here...

Bored D:
And Fat women Keep chasing me at School Its Still Gross
They want My **** Like No other has Wanted It And they wont get it
My laptop is running exceptionaly Fast today

Hmm well Im Off The Leave the Threads Again Until Sombody replys to this Expecting Someone Not to...

And i bet someone will read this

All the way down here its way far down here
ya Know Its Like the End of My page Its Like A Chasm Or something Like That
Hmm *** Clown...
thats A Funny Word And i Made A DA Let me get Link...

DA LINKY-> X3

http://alternateace.deviantart.com/

Well yeah there it is And Im Now Alternate Ace Got it :F
I Bid You Farwell
Look At My gallery :3 and Fav Everything!!!

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
sorry joey ive been busy with family and stuff but dont worry ill start coming out some more. and what son? my peach went 3 and 0 on your *** last time we fought. you need to give up on that falcon and marth they suck.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Now that Light is moving away...

I am officially the best Peach main in Arizona for both Melee and Brawl!!

Suck it Forrest, Mr. J, and Turnip Tosser. ♥

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Silly Kyle is definitely the best in state with Peach for Melee and Brawl. Forrest, Mr. J, and TT can't even compare!! I'm going to secondary Peach because Kyle's Peach inspires me to be a better player since he is so amazing at everything. :)

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
Silly Kyle is definitely the best in state with Peach for Melee and Brawl. Forrest, Mr. J, and TT can't even compare!! I'm going to secondary Peach because Kyle's Peach inspires me to be a better player since he is so amazing at everything. :)
Best with Peach for melee??? lol too bad this is just your opinion Tommy, but the facts of the matter are i beat Silly last time i was up there. in fact i perfect blocked a stitch face at him for the kill not once, but twice. Silly gets real lucky with pulling stuff like that but its useless when i perfect shield that $hit. thats that SV stylz though wut you know about dat?? :laugh: nothing thats what i thought. even Mr.J got a piece of his ***. So any peaches in tucson want to step up go ahead and i hope forrest comes back so i can beat him again like the last time i played him.

P.S. i let you play pink peach in are dittos matches kyle. but remember im just letting you borrow my color. :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom