• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
crap sean, you got into a car wreck??? man, that sux dude.... so what's gonna happen? whose fault was it? are you driving anything else right now?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
everyone always picks on me :( and i dont know if i can go cause theres brawl in this tourney right? well last time it took forever to get the tourney to go by so i dont know i guess if it ends early enough than yeah i can go and mr. turnip what beef you KNOW ive been ****** mr. j but i understand since hes like your best friend and all
Sure you have been lol. KUNG PAO CHICKEN!

Priest_Revan

Smash Cadet
Hm... looks like I might end up moving back to Sierra Vista.

That sucks.

Also:

Carlton, answer yo' **** phone. Or get a bloody IM.
Tim, move back to SV so I can contact you.
Jeff, answer yo' **** phone. Or get a bloody IM.
Mr. J... well, just keep doing whatever you do.
And to everyone else- well, if I didn't name you off, then you're not important enough for me to care.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what!?!? i hate you julian! i hate you too chris you liar! i hate mr. j too! i wanted to go to ihop! and i hate emy parents too! i couldve spent the night but they didnt tell me! GAH! i did ok at this tourney i got 7th kinda disapointed couldve done better

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well considering that the next placing up from 7th is 5th and 5th place went to wobbles and tai, you should be happy you placed at the maximum of your capabilities.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah but i dont know i thought i couldve done better against tai our first match was really close but the 2nd match i made a really bad choice on the stage and character match up and got ***** :( but it was only a 2-stock

Sam-R-I Grega

Smash Rookie
Hmm well Kyle was sposed to Rank Match Me Friday but it seems he didn't make it to school
:o i wanted to beat him again and if he beat me id counter rank him XF Err Im So Bored, Kyle YOU NEED TO RANK MATCH ME!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what!?!? i hate you julian! i hate you too chris you liar! i hate mr. j too! i wanted to go to ihop! and i hate emy parents too! i couldve spent the night but they didnt tell me! GAH! i did ok at this tourney i got 7th kinda disapointed couldve done better
people who placed higher than 7th:
sean, jeff, wobbles, me, chris, light

could you REALLY have done better?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
there was no 6th place

not unless me and rob played it out to split the 5ths

and based on how bad he was playing, i probably could've won

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i dont know i never realized realized how hard it is to get better without someone being better than you its weird just playing mr. turnip and mr. j for the time being it sucks i hate S.V.!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i didnt mean it like that its just that you kinda play weird mr. turnip and chris i dont wanna talk to you! you ditched me for stupid wobbly i hate you!

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
blargggggggg!! finally out of work. workin on holidays sux diks even with time and a half pay. :urg: but o well. joey today we will play and mr.j brace your anus cuz im gonna call you to play too ***** NO JOHNS!!! im hopin to get the xbox for blazblue but no guarantee.

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
bahhh blast you joey! you were actually putting up a fight last night in guilty gear in those ugly may dittos. your just lucky im out of practice. and yea i know that dolphin loop standing slashes to up slash dolphins and **** son. guess i got a reason to practice my **** now congrats.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
awwwww joeys growing up huh and your combos are so silly and i say were about even but ha! thats not a good thing cause im way better in blazblue! so prepare yourself! and can you play today?

EDIT: gah! chris! we should play! mr. turnip and i challenge you! and i challenge you in blazblue if your any good.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
alright give me and mr. turnip time to get used to it and hopefully we will and well ****! hopefully and awwww so fo'wid would probably be the best in tucson at blazblue

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
he would be the best SMASHER in tucson at blazblue

well actually probably not since he's only played it a few times. i know elvis and xander played it a decent amount

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
oh then i dont think i should worry causse xander said hes the only one who can do anything at all and xander wasnt very good last time i saw him so yeah i only playeed it by myself for the most part but when i do go online either i **** everybody or a tager,carl or jin ***** me i think im pretty good i can execute noels combos pretty easily

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
he would be the best SMASHER in tucson at blazblue

well actually probably not since he's only played it a few times. i know elvis and xander played it a decent amount
I suck at BB. I'd be infinitely better if my execution was better but I don't have opprotunities to practice bnb combos and other basic things like grab breaks.

Top Bottom