• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
No gamer u don get it. SV is bad for stuff like that.....please don start this discussion up, it is against the law for a reason. We don want him to end up with a record.

As a person i don give a **** about what he does, as a friend i care.
Pot isn't bad but it can ruin your life. (legally wise)
Okay first of all. Everyones talking about me and I don't even know whats going on. Let me talk for me. Thank you by the way Chris.

Tim- I have smoked. I'm not a pot head.

Carlton-I don't hold weed, I don't do it in an environment where I could be caught. Thanks for looking out for me. I made a few mistakes, but it was just a little fun then. Being high isn't always what its cracked up (or down) to be. It's not that bad.

Thanks, and I don't smoke it anymore. But let me talk for me, and let me make my own choices.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
No gamer u don get it. SV is bad for stuff like that.....please don start this discussion up, it is against the law for a reason. We don want him to end up with a record.

As a person i don give a **** about what he does, as a friend i care.
Pot isn't bad but it can ruin your life. (legally wise)
what???wutt?? young joe is throwing his life in the gutter by smoking the demon weed?? *gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NNNOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!! ****it joe WHY???? why didnt you tell me...... we could have been hangin out months ago xD xD hahaha but no on a serious note joey where the misfires at?? o yea YOUR FACE! hahahha count it!!!!!!

but yea joey im not sure if i can play today and if i do it looks like it might be real late like yesterday.
Double post. I love you turnip lol.
Oh I just read a few more of those bags on me.
I'm not ruining my life with it. I've tried it.
People only give ME ****. When Turnip and Gamer do. and sean used to.
So whatever thats ****in dumb.

Joey, I'm sorry for being an *******. You just piss me off with dumb**** like getting mad for stupid reasons. But its not my business. So whatever I give.

Glad you got through surgery okay sebass.

Branden. **** off lol.

Jeff- I wanna go visit again!

Alex- You are young, immature, and have no ****ing clue what your talking about. I don't wanna hear you criticize me about ****. You shouldn't look up to me no matter what, I'm a ****ty gamer and a bad influence.

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
yes ****ty gamer and bad influence go joe! hahah <3
he would also have to look up to you if he ever talked to you lol
you shouda looked up to my falcon it was better anyways joe just ran away jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ooohhhhhh who beat your moms assssssssssssssssssssss hard ooooohhhkhkhohohohjfkfgksfjhjfesjkghzaddjshfijahd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yo, Mr. J:

Wanna MM this weekend?

I'll go up to like, 10 dollars, maybe a few extra if you push me for it.

Best of 5 at least

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
????????????? whats that supposed to mean i dont care i already creamed mr. j and tai still owes me a dollar so i do not care about inferior people lol and when have i been in someone elses business? HA! now someones bound to get mad!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
its alright jeff hes not worth your time lol i wanna play melee! yeah but mr. j is probably the only one whos going to the tourney :(
Lol Joey, Jeff would be ashamed of you if he only saw the how bad Falco was getting owned, Turnip and me were taking turns pounding on that bird head lol go practice up Joey you suck. Anyway Sean and I are coming up on Sat.

Joey keep dreaming, you beat my Doc FYI isnt my main so you pretty much beat a nothing char of mine lol so you think your good bwwhaaaaaaaaa Chinese people are funny, anyway like i said the only matches that really mattered where your Falco vs Peach and what was the end result of that.....oh yea d smash d smash your dead lolol

Next time we'll record them so i can show you what really happened or maybe you shound open those ching chong eyes of yours a little wider

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
how bad? i won like every match the only thing you beat me in was peach dittos you would say i got ***** when i won and didnt you want me to switch characters obviously that sounds like you were tired of losing to it and if i heard right didnt mr. turnips kid keep saying AJ did you lose again? but whatever your just a ***** talker but anyways we should play today i wanna play someone!

EDIT: oh yeah i beat your doc in a ditto which you say that peach and doc are your only characters so HA! it turned around on you!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
how bad? i won like every match the only thing you beat me in was peach dittos you would say i got ***** when i won and if i heard right didnt mr. turnips kid keep saying AJ did you lose again? but whatever your just a ***** talker but anyways we should play today i wanna play someone!

EDIT: oh yeah i beat your doc in a ditto which you say that peach and doc are your only mains so HA! it turned around on you!
Whats worse than a blind chinese man? A lying blind chinese man lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lying? i dont think so and how come you didnt answer when i asked to play are you scared see your just using these racial jokes just to cover up for your weakness see thats all you can say just admit you lost i cant even fight peaches but you werent even giving me a hard time you were just annoying me with your ***** talk so thats sad everyone knows that i cant fight peaches well

turnip tosser

Smash Rookie
hahahah SO much smack talk omg. joey is good mr.j i mean he has to be, hes been playing my peach this last half a year what do you expect? ( jeff had nothing to do with it) but yea sorry have not been on the boards, i got in a car wreck on monday. totally wreaked my caddi it sux. im ok luckily somehow....didnt even have my seatbelt on so i got no clue how im ok. o and gamer im prepared ***** **** next time we meet im comin with the jiggs special just for space animals and c falcons. also joey and mr.j you guys wanna smash tonite??? maybe settle this beef you ladies got going on. :laugh: haha but naw no in fighting please it makes you guys look like scrubs ( i mean more then you already are :ohwell: ) me and mr.j will be in tucson next saturday i hope joey can go and mr.j wont hate on you being asian and possibly a communist jk :chuckle:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
hahahah SO much smack talk omg. joey is good mr.j i mean he has to be, hes been playing my peach this last half a year what do you expect? ( jeff had nothing to do with it) but yea sorry have not been on the boards, i got in a car wreck on monday. totally wreaked my caddi it sux. im ok luckily somehow....didnt even have my seatbelt on so i got no clue how im ok. o and gamer im prepared ***** **** next time we meet im comin with the jiggs special just for space animals and c falcons. also joey and mr.j you guys wanna smash tonite??? maybe settle this beef you ladies got going on. :laugh: haha but naw no in fighting please it makes you guys look like scrubs ( i mean more then you already are :ohwell: ) me and mr.j will be in tucson next saturday i hope joey can go and mr.j wont hate on you being asian and possibly a communist jk :chuckle:
that's not what i was talking about negro

i'm talking about ready to look like this--> :chuckle: :p

edit: this too vvv

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
everyone always picks on me :( and i dont know if i can go cause theres brawl in this tourney right? well last time it took forever to get the tourney to go by so i dont know i guess if it ends early enough than yeah i can go and mr. turnip what beef you KNOW ive been ****** mr. j but i understand since hes like your best friend and all

Top Bottom