• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

AXE 09

Smash Master
i miss you guys ^^ i'm tired... and college is kinda cool lol. well... i haven't started classes yet. that's gonna suck.

so.... how's everyone doing?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yo Mr. J... hope you come bak soon man.. lol.. i'm.. a prolly take some leave.... when you get back... so all of us SV... as a whole can play again.... So make sure you just..lemme know.. when ur coming ..back, and how long u'll be stayin and ****....lol we gotta get you back in peach fighting.. shape you know....

Tri_Edge

Smash Rookie
i miss you guys ^^ i'm tired... and college is kinda cool lol. well... i haven't started classes yet. that's gonna suck.

so.... how's everyone doing?
Hey Jeff :D
I'm doing good. I just picked up Bowser >:D

Oh yeah, I'm also a beast on Animal crossing. I made a Bowser t-shirt/umbrella/hat >:D

hey Sebastian, what's your phone number?

DonMagicWand

Smash Cadet
aww my carlton an jeffie are growing up >.<
just remember use a condom everytime hahaha lol love you guys <3 no homo

KROE

Smash Cadet
Hello again :psycho:

I learn more, and more each day here. I was in the Brawl forums and I learned something with Peach called "Bonewalking? It's pretty neat. :)

In the next few days or so, I should be ready to play some more Pokemon :p

Timmy gave me another loss, so I'm constructing new strategies that he helped me with. (He's so cheap :p)

Anyway, how is melee coming along, and when you're bored, why not play Brawl? I mean it's not bad, it's just something your not used to, is what I think :confused:

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
wow, it's been a while since I posted...

Kyle, I'll PM you my Number...

Joey,ksdjfklsjfkd

Jeff, did i ever send you that pic of hot girl? I sended it to Carlton

Carlton, is black

Kroe, who are you? are you good? at Melee? Brawl? are you hot? you should give me your number... DO IT NAOW

KROE

Smash Cadet
Smurfy EXE? Is this a new person? :p I don't think we've met. =3

Name's KROE, I actually play Brawl :) I love Kirby, ZSS, and DDD. I'm learning new things actually as we speak about the game. =3

I'd say I'm good at Brawl, and pokemon. I like both games equally :) I dont play melee very much anymore since Brawl came out. :p

Nice to meet you, I'm one of Timmy's friends, as for the number, I just don't think it's going to happen. In general I only post here to hear from Timmy :) <3 but he doesn't post often it seems so I just chat with all his friends. Maybe he'll give you mah numba, =3 Well he better not, no offense. :p

YEAH, we can most likely play this weekend if I do all my school work. Can't wait. :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
god what a bunch of desperate kids.

OH MY GOD! A GIRL WHO PLAYS SMASH AND POKEMON!! GIMME UR NUMBER PLEEEEEEASE! I'M A LOSEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Smurfy EXE? Is this a new person? :p I don't think we've met. =3

Name's KROE, I actually play Brawl :) I love Kirby, ZSS, and DDD. I'm learning new things actually as we speak about the game. =3

I'd say I'm good at Brawl, and pokemon. I like both games equally :) I dont play melee very much anymore since Brawl came out. :p

Nice to meet you, I'm one of Timmy's friends, as for the number, I just don't think it's going to happen. In general I only post here to hear from Timmy :) <3 but he doesn't post often it seems so I just chat with all his friends. Maybe he'll give you mah numba, =3 Well he better not, no offense. :p

YEAH, we can most likely play this weekend if I do all my school work. Can't wait. :)
Melee is better than Brawl in nearly every aspect.

I really hope you wise up.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I was just kidding about the whole number thing KROE, I already has a girlfriend :3

But yeah, atleast give me you FC so we can Brawl sometime, I know these guys dislike Brawl but I still play all 3 games. I might not be as good as I used to be, but hey, lets BRAWL!

I'm gonna get major flames from this post, mainly from like... Ruby and Tim...

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I was just kidding about the whole number thing KROE, I already has a girlfriend :3

But yeah, atleast give me you FC so we can Brawl sometime, I know these guys dislike Brawl but I still play all 3 games. I might not be as good as I used to be, but hey, lets BRAWL!

I'm gonna get major flames from this post, mainly from like... Ruby and Tim...
I'm part of the pro-brawl crowd, actually. Melee is just a better game.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I miss brittany! gamer you jerk! and I wasn't kidding about the number thing KROE it would be really cool if you gave it to me and sebastian I thought that you..........?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
****in ***s... you wanna play Brawl... go to a ****in brawl thread, where brawl is liked.. not in MY ****IN THREAD... KROE, Smurf whoever the **** else.. go somewhere w/ur ****in brawl talk... THAT GAME ****ING SUCKS EGGS....

****in losers....

One person joins the thread... that NONE of YOU even know, except Me, Jeff, Carlton, and the whole SV community goes gaw gaw over a chick, that NONE of you even personally know. Then to go crazy about it and somehow, the thought of Brawl somehow comes back after months upon months w/o it, but a girl that happens to play it, jus happens to bring Brawl back to life...

Just to think all the **** I've done for SV, I could be disrespected so fast... it's good to know... Just remind me if I EVER MEET SOMEONE close in you're life.. I'll make sure I do the best I can to **** UR **** UP, or better yet disrespect you in any manner possible, AND I'M SURE I'M GOOD AT DISRESPECT..no.. I KNOW I'M GOOD AT IT!

Don't get me wrong, I'm GLAD YOU WANNA spend time w/her and such....but ****in BRAWL THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF ****IN THREADS FOR THAT ****TY GAME... as for Pokemon, I doubt anyone, except maybe Joe (Blitz) will even come remotely close to beating her... She knows just as much as I do, if there's a strategy I used on her, she'll use it on you.. Most of you don like playing me in pokemon.. She'll be sumwhat familiar...

NOTE: Me as a person, I don't care, you all can do watever ur heart desires, you know I don't care, but I'd rather NOT get on smashboards having 8, 9 PM's from KROE asking me to tell YOU all to stop the "flirt" act you're acting towards her, when she's said to stop, or for the "number asking" or anything like that... then for her to message **** to me like "Wow Timmy, they don't respect you, they know about our past, and here YOUR friends are trying to do this w/me blah blah blah.. How can you trust them... etc.. etc... I KNOW UR KIDDING.. AND IF UR NOT.. THEN UR NOT.. but she doesn't... and i'd rather not have her insult, my intelligence or allegiance WITH MY FRIENDS... cuz the way she says things... WE had a past.... When she says them... will hurt alot more than when others would.. so plz.. just give me that respect...*sigh* as for Brawl.........

**** Brawl, GTFO if you wanna talk about the Product of a "game" you think that **** is..

Blitz Falcon

Smash Apprentice
The whole SV community goes gaw gaw over a chick, that NONE of you even personally know.

I doubt anyone, except maybe Joe (Blitz) will even come remotely close to beating her...
What the ****? When have I gone gaw gaw over a ****ing internet girl? I didn't flirt, I just want to play her in pokemon.

and you wouldn't play me, so I wouldn't know if she plays like you, wuss :p jk

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you told him what since day one huh im pretty sure none of us are playing brawl I don't care about this girl im kidding around ive got nothing else better to do w/e im gonna go play blazblue and jeff said he would play brawl so whyre you getting on everyone elses case but his and the only other person who plays that **** is sebastian and he like all the games so if you want to get on our cases make it fair and carlton stfu out of everyone you were most expected to play brawl you people think im scared you

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
you told him what since day one huh im pretty sure none of us are playing brawl I don't care about this girl im kidding around ive got nothing else better to do w/e im gonna go play blazblue and jeff said he would play brawl so whyre you getting on everyone elses case but his and the only other person who plays that **** is sebastian and he like all the games so if you want to get on our cases make it fair and carlton stfu out of everyone you were most expected to play brawl you people think im scared you
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU ASSHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BEFORE WE EVEN MET YOU, BEFORE BRAWL this was in the begining days of 360

im talking about **** that happened a while ago so shut the hell up cause you don even know what im talking about, joe gets who i was talking about joey.

scared of me? when did i ever imply that? you always speak before you think joey and just make yourself look dumb i know you been playing around appearently she didn't get the joke, she has always been like that.

I was most expected to play brawl? really where did you get that bull**** from lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey you know wha tim your right im sorry i shouldn't be talking to somebody that I don't know very well i didn't mean to disrespect you ive just got nothing to do so yea im sorry but i don't think its fair how you treat jeff better than us but I

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
i don treat jeff better joey, KROE had no complaints about jeff.. she had complaints about you and smurf, and carlton too, but for different reasons, that' i'll tell him later

like i said above.. i don give a **** what you guys do lol.. w/her or whomever... however... I DO CARE WHEN SHE TELLS ME THINGS... trying to get into my head about my friends you know... I mean.. How would you feel, if your GF came in here, and everyone was being overly nice to her, then she PM's you stuff like.. "wow joey ur friends really like me, i could do this/that and they wouldn't be trusting to you..

It's jus stuff like that that I don't like hearing man.. at least not from her...

Funny - she's not posted in a while either..

Top Bottom